Israel and apartheid

And yet Arab Israelis have more rights in Israel than in the Arab countries?
I'll answer your question after you address mine above.

Saudi Arabi
Wahhabist autocratic monarchy.

United Arab Emirates
Federation of monarchies.

Heretical pseudo-republic.

Semi-secularist puppet government.

Egypt (which treats its coptic christians horribly)
:eusa_eh:

They banned the Muslim Brotherhood and continue to subject its members to sporadic mass arrests and other forms of oppression. They remain secularists at heart, just like Nasser.

Surely, you're joking. The Ba'ath party is unabashedly secularist.

Secularistic monarchy.

Western-style parliamentary democracy. Mere recognition of Islam as a state religion does not an Islamic state make.

Really? Our government is more Islamic than Turkey's. They enacted a ban that specifically forbade women from covering their hair in certain public areas.

I see no Islamic states on that list.

When did the Palestinians surrender? It looks like they are still at war. There has been no armistice or peace agreement.

You cannot even define who the Palestinians are, moron.

I have, but you are stupid and missed it.

We've gone through your lame ass attempt to define Palestinians, however, you failed, as usual. You are clueless and mentally impaired.

Everyone knows you are the Forum Dunce.

This might help you...

reading%20glasses.jpg

And yet Arab Israelis have more rights in Israel than in the Arab countries?
I'll answer your question after you address mine above.

Saudi Arabi
Wahhabist autocratic monarchy.

Federation of monarchies.

Heretical pseudo-republic.

Semi-secularist puppet government.

:eusa_eh:

They banned the Muslim Brotherhood and continue to subject its members to sporadic mass arrests and other forms of oppression. They remain secularists at heart, just like Nasser.

Surely, you're joking. The Ba'ath party is unabashedly secularist.

Secularistic monarchy.

Western-style parliamentary democracy. Mere recognition of Islam as a state religion does not an Islamic state make.

Really? Our government is more Islamic than Turkey's. They enacted a ban that specifically forbade women from covering their hair in certain public areas.

I see no Islamic states on that list.

Take a look at the Organization of the Islamic Conference, comprised of 57 Islamic states.

Israel and Apartheid, big deal, its time for people to grow up, Sunnis are not going to make peace with Jews or other Moslems, that is the truth, they have proved that throughout history.

The USA plays both sides of the fence and that is the problem, its time to just take the Middle Eastern oil as we see fit and tell Sunnis and Shias to take a hike.

There is no Moslem god, there is only one god, the god of the Bible.

If there is a Moslem god why does he not make Moslems strong instead of cowards, Moslems as in those who chose to use children as bombs.

Crush those who rape the children and Israel can live in peace, after all that is the only Middle Eastern country where all people have Liberty.

If there is a Jewish G-d, why has Israel (one of the best equipped armies in the world) been fighting a civilian population protected be a few militias armed with small arms and bottle rockets for over 60 years and they have not won yet?

The group of people Israel fights today is not the same people they fought in the past.

As far as why god does the things he does you will have to wait until you die for the oppurtunity to receive that answer.

Israel has roads that run thru west bank lands and is for use by only israelis

Do you belive Israel is just another Apartheid state, similer to the former regime in South Africa?

I believe some morons like to misrepresent the relationship between Israel and Pali's and are ... well ... morons.:cuckoo:

Do you belive Israel is just another Apartheid state, similer to the former regime in South Africa?

I believe some morons like to misrepresent the relationship between Israel and Pali's and are ... well ... morons.:cuckoo:

thats true, I believe the same Morons dont even read the links that show the situation as it is.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/105032-israel-and-apartheid.html#post1995062

thats true, I believe the same Morons dont even read the links that show the situation as it is.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/105032-israel-and-apartheid.html#post1995062

You have a special designation of Moron's Moron. Not only are you clueless of what apartheid is, you are unaware that Israelis are not all Jews.

All morons look up to you as their hero.

Take a look at the Organization of the Islamic Conference, comprised of 57 Islamic states.

57 states inhabited and governed by Muslims, zero Islamic states.

Last time I checked, the moon and star was an Islamic symbol.

Last time I checked, Islam was a fraudulent religion based on Judaism and Christianity whose founder was an illiterate pathological liar, murderer, thief, rapist, child molester, extortionist, hijacker and looter. Islam's Perfect Man.

57 states inhabited and governed by Muslims, zero Islamic states.

Last time I checked, Islam was a fraudulent religion based on Judaism and Christianity whose founder was an illiterate pathological liar, murderer, thief, rapist, child molester, extortionist, hijacker and looter. Islam's Perfect Man.

apparently, last time you checked you were still a fucking moron.

A moron has not the wit to check

Except, you have zero knowledge of Islam. Just as you are clueless there never existed a country of Palestine, your bogus map notwithstanding. Sucks having me around to correct you each time, right, stoner?

Forum List

Back