Israel: A Light Unto to All Nations

How does Israel continue to make so many worldly contributions to better lives despite the Palestinians Israel has to deal with?

How does Israel continue to make so many worldly contributions to better lives despite the Palestinians Israel has to deal with?
Massive US funding, and the fact that Palestinians are no real threat.
Oh, of course not. Islamic terrorism is not a threat. "Isolated Incidents" of Islamic terrorism that are regularly committed by "Peaceful Inner Strugglers" is not a threat.

Hey I have an idea. Lets cut off all financial aid to Israel & give it to the life loving, peace loving Palestinians to make endless contributions to a better world. Don't you agree? Heh Heh!

Hey I have an idea. Lets cut off all financial aid to Israel & give it to the life loving, peace loving Palestinians to make endless contributions to a better world. Don't you agree? Heh Heh!
Works for me.

Works for me.

Yes. And the Palestinians would use all the financial aid to make a better world because that is what these noble people are dedicated to. Right?

Do tell, what proportion of the Zionist Israeli economy is devoted to weapons manufacture and what proportion is devoted to selfless and noble humanitarianism?

Excellent idea.

Excellent idea.

Right on. The whole world needs better bomb straps for population control.

No more threat than the Russians or the Chinese, or how about Daesh or IS . And the so called massive American funding has to be spent on American goods only, so not much left for R&D

But then you know this but have been told to spread your enablers lies so the Jews are demonised and blackened

Works for me.

And then force them to use it for only peaceful means, any infringement see's a small air burst device detonate inside the body of the current palestinian leader. Within a year there would be no palestinians left as none would want to be the leader

Do tell, what proportion of the Zionist Israeli economy is devoted to weapons manufacture and what proportion is devoted to selfless and noble humanitarianism?

About the same as any other developed countries of course, but then the majority dont have to face constant threat from illegal weapons and terrorism. But when you look you see that the majority of the armed services bills are for defense against islamonazi terrorism and violence.

Why wont the UN enforce international laws demanded by the arab muslims ?

Excellent idea.

Right on. The whole world needs better bomb straps for population control.

And sharper knives for beheading cleanly

Hey I have an idea. Lets cut off all financial aid to Israel & give it to the noble, life loving, peace loving Palestinians to make endless contributions for better lives throughout the world. Heh Heh.

In all fairness we should not only give praise to Israel for all their worldly contributions for better lives without considering all of the Palestinian contributions to the world as well.

In all fairness we should not only give praise to Israel for all their worldly contributions for better lives without considering all of the Palestinian contributions to the world as well.

Hello! Anybody home?

Hello! Anybody home?
Is there ANYONE who would care to condemn Israel for this one?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and I have chosen this thread to highlight the good Israel has done, and continues to do, not only technologically but in general.

I encourage all of those who are Pro Israel to continue to post links to articles they see about improvements made in all fields by Israeli Jews, Arabs, Druze, Buddhists, etc.....

Israel is a diverse society and all have contributed to the success story that it is today.

All citizens, regardless of religion have contributed to developing helpful ideas which affect everyone in Israel and in the world.

Let us continue to tell those stories.

Israeli technology revolutionizes heart attack detection with one drop of blood | World Israel News

Forum List

Back