Israel: A Light Unto to All Nations

OMG! Hey I have an idea. Lets dump all financial aid to Israel & make our country safe by giving more to the America loving, peace loving, life loving Palestinians. Don't you agree? Love you Fanger. Heh Heh!

What war crimes have Israel been accused of then, and been investigated for by the ICC/ICJ. What was the outcome of that investigation and who found they faced arrest and charges as a result.

Your LIES come back to haunt you big time and show that it is the muslim scum that are guilty of war crimes and face arrest and trial. Just look at the illegal weapons fired at Israel that are seen as a war crime by every NGO and civilised Government. Time the UN roped them in and threatened them with the loss of UNWRA and UN protection, then the tightening of a full blown blockade on gaza so that no one dare deal with them

What war crimes have Israel been accused of then, and been investigated for by the ICC/ICJ. What was the outcome of that investigation and who found they faced arrest and charges as a result.

Your LIES come back to haunt you big time and show that it is the muslim scum that are guilty of war crimes and face arrest and trial. Just look at the illegal weapons fired at Israel that are seen as a war crime by every NGO and civilised Government. Time the UN roped them in and threatened them with the loss of UNWRA and UN protection, then the tightening of a full blown blockade on gaza so that no one dare deal with them

As soon as Israel granted the Palestinians their Jew free Gaza, Egypt closed the border. Can you blame the Egyptians? They know the Palestinians well.

thats why you support apartheid?

Explain it to us purple owl.

There are 2 million Arab muslims living in Israel. They work, vote and live freely. They are free to leave to if they wish, so why would they stay if they were so oppressed? There are also Christians and atheists and gays and whoever else living in Israel.

There also hundreds of thousands of Palestinian muslims who have crossed the Israeli border every day to work in Jewish run businesses and make a decent living. That is because Israel is humane (not sure if that is still the case because of so much terroristic threats). Why would no wealthy ARrab state give them jobs or build industries in Gaza and the West Bank -- if they really cared about their Arab brothers' well being? Why is no Palestinian ever allowed to immigrate into one of those Arab nations? Apartheid my foot. You are desperate and dishonest in your ability to think.
Apartheid keeps on coming up again and again on this forum by the usual perpetrators trying to compare Israel to South Africa. Now here is something from a Methodist Reverend who fought Apartheid in his home country of South Africa.

The Truth Behind "Israeli Apartheid Week" | ICEJ USA
You forget one of many things...ISRAEL has USED WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN BOER MERCENARIES FOR 50 Years in Israel to Murder Palestinians.....I know because I met some.........I thought some Zionists were Shit but I have to admit these Guys were absolute SCUM...Hoss why did Israel employ such persons.

No abuse now just a rational answer.....steve

There are 2 million Arab muslims living in Israel. They work, vote and live freely. They are free to leave to if they wish, so why would they stay if they were so oppressed? There are also Christians and atheists and gays and whoever else living in Israel.

There also hundreds of thousands of Palestinian muslims who have crossed the Israeli border every day to work in Jewish run businesses and make a decent living. That is because Israel is humane (not sure if that is still the case because of so much terroristic threats). Why would no wealthy ARrab state give them jobs or build industries in Gaza and the West Bank -- if they really cared about their Arab brothers' well being? Why is no Palestinian ever allowed to immigrate into one of those Arab nations? Apartheid my foot. You are desperate and dishonest in your ability to think.
Apartheid keeps on coming up again and again on this forum by the usual perpetrators trying to compare Israel to South Africa. Now here is something from a Methodist Reverend who fought Apartheid in his home country of South Africa.

You forget one of many things...ISRAEL has USED WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN BOER MERCENARIES FOR 50 Years in Israel to Murder Palestinians.....I know because I met some.........I thought some Zionists were Shit but I have to admit these Guys were absolute SCUM...Hoss why did Israel employ such persons.

Your word is worthless as you are a 10 times proven liar so how about a link proving your claims. Should show us what your latest hate site is

Let the Gutless Nit and Yarhoo.....go to Belgium,if only,they have an ARREST WARRANT OUT FOR HIM ...Charge>>>>>Crimes Against Humanity..They have a Criminal Court ready for him in Den Haag........if only

Your word is worthless as you are a 10 times proven liar so how about a link proving your claims. Should show us what your latest hate site is
Out of the MOUTH OF A RENOWN LAIR AND IDIOT......you know Fcuk All Pheo...Fcuk All
But as a side thought.....Pheo you must be happy now you have a ZIONIST JEWESS AS YOUR PRIME MINISTER.....BUT YOU ARE STILL A LYING MORON

Last edited:

Let the Gutless Nit and Yarhoo.....go to Belgium,if only,they have an ARREST WARRANT OUT FOR HIM ...Charge>>>>>Crimes Against Humanity..They have a Criminal Court ready for him in Den Haag........if only

And under international law he can not be touched, but that does not stop you from telling your lies does it

It was Sharon that had the arrest warrant on him and that has been withdrawn after discusions with judges and lawyers as to the liklehood of getting a conviction.

Out of the MOUTH OF A RENOWN LAIR AND IDIOT......you know Fcuk All Pheo...Fcuk All
But as a side thought.....Pheo you must be happy now you have a ZIONIST JEWESS AS YOUR PRIME MINISTER.....BUT YOU ARE STILL A LYING MORON

Your meltdown wont work abdul as the facts dont change because you are a moron.

Now show these alleged LIES and prove they are LIES or be called a 12 times loser and rabid islamonazi LIAR

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only around 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE! And if you don't believe me just ask any of the Palestinian terrorist supporters.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

You haven't a clue as to what the definition of genocide is, obviously.
Yet another of your cut and paste slogans.

Here's a bit of enlightenment for you and your heroes in the Hamas franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., retaliation by Israel to acts of war / acts of Islamic terrorism is not genocide™.

You should take the time to understand terms and definitions before you make such silly claims.

Forum List

Back