Israel: A Light Unto to All Nations

Bewildered as usual. You don't know definition either.
I understand you're befuddled with terms, definitions and their use. That is why I suggested you review the definition of genocide as you throw that term around while being oblivious to its use and applicability.

I suggest you study it.

[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

What is Genocide?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only around 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE! And if you don't believe me just ask any of the Palestinian terrorist supporters.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

You haven't a clue as to what the definition of genocide is, obviously.

Genocide is the intent to destroy...

Since the Palestinians are not being destroyed...by definition there is either no genocide or the Israelis SUCK at committing genocide and are failing monstrously. Which do you think it is?

There certainly was and is an intent to destroy the Palestinians, and Palestinians are being killed. The definition of genocide

I suggest you study it.

[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

What is Genocide?

Your next assignment is to cut and a paste a description of how your earlier cut and paste doesn't make sense.

Bewildered again. You didn't even look at the source of the definition. Hilarious.

There certainly was and is an intent to destroy the Palestinians, and Palestinians are being killed. The definition of genocide

The fact that people die is irrelevant with respect to the definition of genocide, so strawman.

Your claim is that Israel intends to commit genocide on the Palestinian people and is failing magnificently. Prove the intent. Show the effort made. Demonstrate the actions which are intended to lead to destruction and explain the cause of failure.

Bewildered again. You didn't even look at the source of the definition. Hilarious.
On the contrary, you were instructed to make an attempt at understanding terms and definitions before mindlessly dumping cut and paste articles you don't understand.

The fact that people die is irrelevant with respect to the definition of genocide, so strawman.

Your claim is that Israel intends to commit genocide on the Palestinian people and is failing magnificently. Prove the intent. Show the effort made. Demonstrate the actions which are intended to lead to destruction and explain the cause of failure.

It is plainly obvious that the piecemeal killing of Palestinians is as much as the Israelis think they can get away with without risking sanctions from the world and reprimands from their benefactor, the U.S., the intent to destroy the Palestinians is certainly there.

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only around 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE! And if you don't believe me just ask any of the Palestinian terrorist supporters.

You haven't a clue as to what the definition of genocide is, obviously.

Nor do you as shown by your constant manipulation of the definition to meet with your POV

It is plainly obvious that the piecemeal killing of Palestinians is as much as the Israelis think they can get away with without risking sanctions from the world and reprimands from their benefactor, the U.S., the intent to destroy the Palestinians is certainly there.

And if the cowards in gaza would abide by International laws and the Geneva conventions then not one civilian would be hurt. Over 50% of gaza is open space from which hamas could fire its illegal weapons at Israel any time it wanted and only terrorists would them be killed in the return fire.

Using your criteria when the USA started firing on Iraqi's it was a genocide that you supported and defended, as it was the same thing taking place

I suggest you study it.

What is Genocide?

Now listen up you Zionists. Here are documented facts on Monte's alleged Israeli genocide of the Palestinians: In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians residing in Israel. And now there are only around 6 million of them left. Way to go Monte.

You continue demonstrating that you don't understand the definition of genocide. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer and you don't mind advertising the fact.

You continue demonstrating that you don't understand the definition of genocide. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer and you don't mind advertising the fact.
I think what's comically sad is your cutting and pasting of definitions for words and terms you don't understand and then lashing out at those who correct you for your errors.

A broken clock is right twice a day, you cant even manage that.

Stop spreading LIES and inciting violence against the Jews

Forum List

Back