Is this forum all right wingers?

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.
handjob.gif

Yeah, Skippy.....sure, Skippy......​

: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypeZjeOrY4]DICK Cheney "SO" - YouTube[/ame]​

There is nothing keeping liberals from posting here if this site does not have enough liberals for you go find one that does there are lots of them out there.
??? Yeah? WHERE?

You'd have to go to a foreign forum or one designed specifically for and encouraged by the system to be democratic. Not a open one like this.

There's a message, have you 'gotten' it yet?
Sure... The majority of Democrats are either passive aggressive or they just don't see the internet as a battle ground to fight on.

??? Yeah? WHERE?

You'd have to go to a foreign forum or one designed specifically for and encouraged by the system to be democratic. Not a open one like this.

Sure... The majority of Democrats are either passive aggressive or they just don't see the internet as a battle ground to fight on.

left leaners are not as mean or loud as the right wingers are. As a general rule.

left leaners are not as mean or loud as the right wingers are. As a general rule.

Sure, when you completely ignore stuff like this:

6-Year-Old Gets Death Threats for Anti-Obama Video | The Stir

A Chronicle of Leftwing Death Threats Against Conservatives « The Foxhole

Liberal-Progressive Hate Speech and Death Threats List (Vanity)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED… Death Threats Against Sarah Palin at Unprecendented Level | The Gateway Pundit

Fascism is an ultra left system, conservatives want as little to do with that as possible.

SOOOOooo.... You think Mussolini and Hitler were "lefties"?

He forgets that despite his own personal beliefs most Conservatives couldn't care less about granting more freedoms to people.
Actually....REAL Conservatives have more on-the-ball than they're given credit, for......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y]Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech Origins and Significance - YouTube[/ame]

.....but, too-many of them have (simply) turned-into a "silent-majority" (i.e. gutless/disengaged/lazy-pussies)....an aberration of their "roots".​

Yes it's true. Most people here are conservative. That's because to be here you have to have a computer, which means you have to have a job to pay for it, and you have to be educated enough to know how to type some, work buttons and a mouse. That usually leaves most liberals behind.

.....Except for those-of-us who consistently kick your lame, "conservative"-asses.....and, get the threads we're DOMINATING moved to......

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

This board was all liberals--when Obama was running for office. Should give you a clue as to what is going on in this country right now---:badgrin::badgrin:

There are 320,000,000 Americans. There are around 200 active USMB posters.... sometimes a few thousand viewers. This MB doesn't represent anything but the opinions of a handful of annoymous internet users.

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

You FAUX Noise fans are such big fans o'......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]​

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

Oh, don't you know? If you keep limiting the power the government has, the government will eventually control every aspect of your life.

first three posters are Righties :p

By the time you posted it was 3 lefties and 3 righties...

I'd say the board is about 65% right 35% left. Why I think that is true is because lefties are more emotion driven rather than factual driven... meaning feeling like Obama is good and Mitt is bad is enough for most liberals, no homework needed, no polices debated.

The righties are more fear and faith driven.

No doubt........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hCoj9Kg6E]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

judgment_day_terror.jpg

Oh, don't you know? If you keep limiting the power the government has, the government will eventually control every aspect of your life.
The same people keep telling me that if the government takes more money from me, I'll be more prosperous.

Forum List

Back