Is this forum all right wingers?

Poor boy doesn't know right from wrong., or his ass from a hole in the ground.

Is there any difference between the right and wrong?

Yes there is, you wrongwinged troll.

I dunno I usually use right wing opinions to make good choices. I just go the opposite way they tell me to go.
Usually works out pretty good.

I got out of the market and bought gold back when the rightwingers were telling me the market would go to 20k or somesuch.

appears to be about 90+% to the right..

lol..

And the site is hosted in Texas!

You appear to be in the red, pole smoker
.....And, it's all-too-obvious you're some 14-year-old spazzoid.....

nerd-13819.jpg

So go easy on the right, they live in a world of chicken-littles, where the sky is always falling and scapegoating is more popular than coffee.
"Global warming will kill us all!"

"It's rich people's fault the economy is horrible!"

"The GOP will throw your grandma off a cliff!"
"We're not cutting Texas for the rich, they can live anywhere they want!"

You know I was wondering if that fool dressed up like Bigffot in a gilley suit that got run over while playing in the road was Warbler. I guess not.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights...."

Please show me where it says rights can be 'granted'? Oh... it doesn't. No one can 'grant' you something that you already possess. What we can do, however, is stop government from taking those rights away... at least, we could, if the left would stop doing what's 'best' for everyone and focus on the founding principles of this nation.
No can do. People can't be trusted to make the right decisions, and need liberals to run their lives for them.

When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

:lol:

Do you speak on behalf of all Americans?

I have tons of statistical evidence that show there are loads of Americans that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

You are correct, and loads of them are liberals because they refuse to provide for their own defense and bitch like mo-fos about how much the government spends on defending them, too.

:lol:

Do you speak on behalf of all Americans?

I have tons of statistical evidence that show there are loads of Americans that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
You're asking the wrong guy. I was channeling liberals.

I know, and it seems obvious that you feel everyone can make the right decisions.

Unless you have no opinion, which makes posting on the topic seem odd.

Right again! Not everyone will make the "right" decision every time the make one. And you know what, government shouldn't make it all better if people do fall on their faces once in a while. People should be allowed to fail, that way, they will learn not to make bad decisions.

Is there any difference between the right and wrong?

I dunno I usually use right wing opinions to make good choices. I just go the opposite way they tell me to go.

I got out of the market and bought gold back when the rightwingers were telling me the market would go to 20k or somesuch.
I got out of the market and into gold when Nancy Pelosi got the gavel.I've done fine.

I got out of the market and into gold when Nancy Pelosi got the gavel.I've done fine.

I got eagles for $550 I think it was.

I know, and it seems obvious that you feel everyone can make the right decisions.

Unless you have no opinion, which makes posting on the topic seem odd.

More people can make the right decisions than the left believes.

Of course, what the left believes the right decision is is keeping the left in power.

And less can make as many proper decisions as the right believes.

A perfect example is the Right chiding the first lady for 'telling me how to feed my kids', despite the obvious evidence that obesity is destroying the health of many kids.

If it doesn't apply to you, ignore it.

She has a bully pulpit to preach what she wants. Until her suggestions are given the weight of law, then she can shut the fuck up and feed her brats whatever the hell she wants to, as I should be left alone to feed my children what I deem fit to feed them.

Is this forum all right wingers?
Let's just say.....the majority of Moderators (who are obviously right-wingers).....allow the wannabe White-Wingers (here), a little-more latitude to express their racism & bigotry, than they do Libs/Progressives who (typically) kick-the-shit outta White Wingers with The Facts.​

if you have a problem with the Mods shithead.....why dont you take it up with them......otherwise.....QUIT YOUR FUCKING WHINING.....now back to our program....

lol..

There is nothing keeping liberals from posting here if this site does not have enough liberals for you go find one that does there are lots of them out there.
??? Yeah? WHERE?

You'd have to go to a foreign forum or one designed specifically for and encouraged by the system to be democratic. Not a open one like this.

There's a message, have you 'gotten' it yet?

lol..

There is nothing keeping liberals from posting here if this site does not have enough liberals for you go find one that does there are lots of them out there.

There's nothing keeping liberals from establishing their own forums...oh, wait...my bad! That would require effort.

No. We have leftists,liberals,neo cons,Libertarians,Anarcho-Capitalists,minarchists...Course a lot of the neo cons seem like fascists to me.

That WOULD be the difference, between Conservatives (like Eisenhower)....and, "conservatives" (Fascists in Conservative-clothing; See: Karl Rove, Pat Buchanan, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, etc.)

John Boner is just some loudmouthed-drunk.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RloNSp8tc]GOP House Leader A Lazy Drunk? - YouTube[/ame]​

So go easy on the right, they live in a world of chicken-littles, where the sky is always falling and scapegoating is more popular than coffee.
"Global warming will kill us all!"

"It's rich people's fault the economy is horrible!"

"The GOP will throw your grandma off a cliff!"
"We're not cutting Texas for the rich, they can live anywhere they want!"
I guess an admission you were wrong was too much to expect.

Good thing I didn't expect it.

lol..

Where the host is makes little difference. Evidently, you've not read enough posts to realize that we have many left wing zealots.

.....Who (typically) get their threads/comments pushed-off the Politics-page......when they're kickin' the DOG-SHIT outta the White-trash, here.​
no you and posters like Dean and "Truth" get theirs "pushed".... you for obvious reasons which you have brought upon yourself....and the same with Dean and "Truth".....which they have brought upon themselves.....and you dont kick anyone's ass Shithead....a hell of a lot of posters here Left and Right have said they have you on ignore....so whose ass do you kick?....

lol..

There's nothing keeping liberals from establishing their own forums...oh, wait...my bad! That would require effort.
The government should provide one for them, paid for by the rich.

Forum List

Back