Is there a Reasonable Objection to Increasing the Physical Security in Schools?

I suppose we are all going to have to rely on statistics for comfort: probably none of us will be shot by an insane mass murderer shooter, whether a tranny or not. I think it makes sense to avoid crowds now --- so much for Fourth of July parades, as big public gatherings are occasional targets. And to keep alert for trouble in soft targets like malls and supermarkets, really all places of public assembly. However, if we take reasonable precautions, we're not very likely to be shot by the crazies. Some will; some children will. I don't see any way to stop this unless there are big changes in the way this country is organized. I am in favor of executing all serious criminals quickly ---- I think that would drastically less crime as it would kill off the repeters and deter many of the rest.

But that's just a utopia until there is a big split up of the country or something else really drastic. So in these present circumstances, I think we have to stop worrying about solving the problem and learn to live with it.

As in Covid: it makes no sense to seriously impact the wellness and development of tens of millions of children to spare a dozen. I know, I know that sounds heartless and awful. I know if you are a parent of one of the dozen you would do anything to anyone to have your child back, and safe.

But we have seen what rampant safety-ism does to society. Yes, take precautions. Yes, be smart. But for goodness sake. We would be smart to keep perspective.

Is there a Reasonable Objection to Increasing the Physical Security in Schools?

I think the biggest objection from the left wrong, aside from how it would infringe on the rights of subhuman criminal shit to act like subhuman criminal shit; is that by reducing the number and effectiveness of school shootings, it would deprive the left wrong of one of their more powerful excuses for trying to deprive law-abiding human beings of our Second Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back