Is The So-called Negro Race Really The Most Inferior Race, Or The Most Embattled Race?

Is the Negro race really more embattled than others? Whites, for example, have killed each other by the millions just in the 20th century.

Whites have also been plagued by disease.

When whites cry about it, though, they are derided.

Caucasoid communities (in America at least) do not suffer from drugs, out of control sexual activity, and violence like the so-called Negro's communities; the so-called Negroes are financially the poorest of the races in America. So-called Negro males do not attend college like their Caucasoid male counterparts and here is a statistic about so-called Negro males in America:

"Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation" (from the cite: Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia .)

THERE MUST BE SOME REASON WHY THESE THINGS ARE GOING ON IN AMERICA.

In Africa AIDS is ravishing the population (see stats: Africa HIV AIDS Statistics AVERT ) and Africa is full of "third world nations."

THERE MUST BE SOME REASON WHY THESE THINGS ARE GOING ON IN AFRICA.

My own theory is that the so-called Negroes are the most embattled and not the most inferior.
Twice as many blacks as whites are arrested and convicted of crimes they did not do.

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

Man made like Church's Fried Chicken?

-Geaux

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.
Are you talking about the part of you that's white? :lol:

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!

Go move to a 70% black neighborhood and prove that you're anti-racist. Send your kids to a 70% black schools so that they can experience the glorious joy of multiculturalism.

Chicago_zpsc41ec82d.jpg

I'm assuming you chose Chicago, because the crime rate is high due to poverty. You think I should quit my job, move 800 miles, and place my daughter in a high crime rate zone, to prove that we're not racist? And that's the only way I can prove to a mentally challenged, racist/bigot, on an internet forum, that we're not racist?

What if I just told you I never taught my children to be racist, and to not judge simply by the color of ones skin? Would that be good enough?

Are you talking about the part of you that's white? :lol:

Yes this part.

The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

Here are some school photos of when my daughter did get to experience the glorious joy of multiculturalism.

So suck on that @Rikurzhen

DSC_1361.JPG

DSC_1356.JPG

DSC_1329.JPG

DSC07239.JPG

DSC07241.JPG

DSC07245.JPG

DSC07233b.jpg

DSC07247.JPG

You do realize you probably just gave Rikurzhen an aneurysm dont you? I can picture him shielding his eyes at the image of all those different ethnicities actually in the same room. :lol:

He can spend the rest of the day watching Leave it to Beaver reruns. LOL!

beaver12305.jpg

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!
I have to keep that in mind sometimes. Posting on this forum tends to make me wonder about other white people and what they may secretly feel. I hope you are right.

I know I'm right. Don't let this small group of racist assholes get to you!

trayvon-martin-new-york-protest-large570.jpg

There may even be 2 or 3 in the Southern states. LOL!

Do you have any idea how incestuously smug you sound?
Thats an odd word to use. Are you projecting again?[/QUOTE]

in·ces·tu·ous
ˌinˈsesCH(o͞o)əs/
adjective
adjective: incestuous
  1. 1.
    involving or guilty of incest.
    "the child of an incestuous relationship"
  2. 2.
    (of human relations generally) excessively close and resistant to outside influence.
    "the incestuous nature of literary journalism"
See #2 above. Pay attention and learn.

Go move to a 70% black neighborhood and prove that you're anti-racist. Send your kids to a 70% black schools so that they can experience the glorious joy of multiculturalism.

Chicago_zpsc41ec82d.jpg

I'm assuming you chose Chicago, because the crime rate is high due to poverty. You think I should quit my job, move 800 miles, and place my daughter in a high crime rate zone, to prove that we're not racist? And that's the only way I can prove to a mentally challenged, racist/bigot, on an internet forum, that we're not racist?

What if I just told you I never taught my children to be racist, and to not judge simply by the color of ones skin? Would that be good enough?

I chose Chicago because I already had the demographic map in my photobucket account. Look at all of that racial segregation amongst the liberal white voters of Chicago.

Move yourself into a 70% black neighborhood. It's all upside for you because Diversity is fucking great. Think of how much better your life will be. Then send your daughter to a 70% black 30% Hispanic school. Think of how enriched she'll be, she'll be getting benefits that other white kids don't get. I just weep at all the cultural enrichment that your lucky daughter will receive.

Quit yapping about your "values" and go and live them. You think diversity is great, then quit talking about it and go and live it.

Here are some school photos of when my daughter did get to experience the glorious joy of multiculturalism.

So suck on that @Rikurzhen

DSC_1361.JPG

DSC_1356.JPG

DSC_1329.JPG

DSC07239.JPG

DSC07241.JPG

DSC07245.JPG

DSC07233b.jpg

DSC07247.JPG

Nice photos, but too many white kids. Having token minorities isn't really experiencing the full joy of diversity.
Too bad you dont have the authority to define at what percentage diversity occurs.

I'll just be glad when Obama grants amnesty to all those Hispanics after the November election. It will be so good to finally have a landscape contractor and a housemaid who can follow simple directions without complaining and talking back. I hear the Hispanic people have a good work ethic too. That would be a welcome change.

I'll just be glad when Obama grants amnesty to all those Hispanics after the November election. It will be so good to finally have a landscape contractor and a housemaid who can follow simple directions without complaining and talking back. I hear the Hispanic people have a good work ethic too. That would be a welcome change.

Wow, when you get that extra help let me know, then you can get your lazy ass over here to empty my septic tank...

Wow, when you get that extra help let me know, then you can get your lazy ass over here to empty my septic tank...

Septic tank?? They have septic tanks in the ghettos? Still living in the 1940's?

Forum List

Back