Is The So-called Negro Race Really The Most Inferior Race, Or The Most Embattled Race?

Mr. Ofo Oao

Sep 19, 2014
I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

Hell no the Negro is not inferior.in fact he might just be superior in some ways.More so then the white race.We suffered through slavery,Civil war,jim crow,both ww and have come out successfully.Mind you some Blacks have given up but the majority have not.So I don't know who you are talking about being inferior,but if you would just look in a mirror you would see who is inferior.

Is the Negro race really more embattled than others? Whites, for example, have killed each other by the millions just in the 20th century.

Whites have also been plagued by disease.

When whites cry about it, though, they are derided.

Black people arent inferior, but their cultures is.

Is the Negro race really more embattled than others? Whites, for example, have killed each other by the millions just in the 20th century.

Black people have killed each other by the millions too, but they are usually doing it on a local level, as opposed to it being under the orders of the president and acted out by his military. Black people in the US arent being ordered by the pres to kill people, they just do it because their culture is violent.

When Hitler killed millions of people, he did it in secret. The German public was kept in the dark about the concentration camps because they wouldnt have allowed it. These "white" wars are always led by a couple individuals at the highest levels of government, and it isnt in the hands of their people. You see a much different picture in black culture though. They as individuals kill each other in droves. That is a cultural problem, as opposed to it being because of someone who happened to become the leader of a nation making everyone do it.

the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans...

The "argument has been made" by idiots and charlatans. It is utterly baseless and unsupported by fact.

Blacks are not an inferior race. Too many blacks excel in all walks of life, no different than whites or others. Generally people who learn a work ethic while growing up and are taught they must apply themselves in school, work, or wherever lead better lifestyles than folks who weren't taught such things or failed to learn them.

Nothing at all to do with any individual race. They've all got their share of losers...whites, Hispanics, Asians, blacks, and all the others.

. Black children in Youngstown, Ohio, scored higher than children of Polish, Greek, and other immigrants there.
Pinter and Keller, "Intelligence Tests of Foreign Children," Journal of Educational Psychology,(April 1922), p. 215.

That was prior to 'acting white' becoming a cultural sin.

. Black children in Youngstown, Ohio, scored higher than children of Polish, Greek, and other immigrants there.
Pinter and Keller, "Intelligence Tests of Foreign Children," Journal of Educational Psychology,(April 1922), p. 215.

That was prior to 'acting white' becoming a cultural sin.
1922? Geez, get with the times and stop living in the past.

Hell no the Negro is not inferior.in fact he might just be superior in some ways.More so then the white race.We suffered through slavery,Civil war,jim crow,both ww and have come out successfully.Mind you some Blacks have given up but the majority have not.So I don't know who you are talking about being inferior,but if you would just look in a mirror you would see who is inferior.

No bro, I'm a so-called Negro and my own theory is that we so-called Negroes have to deal with war being made against us as we try to rise...I do believe that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases that were made to try to wipe out Africans...I also think that war is being made on the youth of our race; our male children don't take school too seriously for some reason and whoever controls the music that so-called Negro children listen to fills their music with the glorification of sex, drugs, and violence...it's like Sista Soulja said, "we are at war."

I accept people for whom they are, and then decide if martial arts is necessary...

It sounds like you suffer from sort of guilt; I didn't ask, "how do you feel about the members of the so-called Negro race?" I asked, "Is the so-called Negro race inferior or embattled?"

It sounds like you have some truly negative feelings about the so-called Negro race that you are trying to hide. Why answer the question, "how do you feel about the members of the so-called Negro race?" when that's not what I asked?

Caucasoid communities (in America at least) do not suffer from drugs, out of control sexual activity, and violence like the so-called Negro's communities; the so-called Negroes are financially the poorest of the races in America. So-called Negro males do not attend college like their Caucasoid male counterparts and here is a statistic about so-called Negro males in America:

"Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation" (from the cite: Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia .)

THERE MUST BE SOME REASON WHY THESE THINGS ARE GOING ON IN AMERICA.

In Africa AIDS is ravishing the population (see stats: Africa HIV AIDS Statistics AVERT ) and Africa is full of "third world nations."

THERE MUST BE SOME REASON WHY THESE THINGS ARE GOING ON IN AFRICA.

My own theory is that the so-called Negroes are the most embattled and not the most inferior.

Inferiority is thinking that you being of a certain race entitles you to rule everyone who is not of your race; therefore the Caucasoid mentality is inferior.

And as far as the culture of so-called Negroes, we were ruled for centuries by Caucasoids (in which centuries we were dehumanized by Caucasoids) and then freed BUT STILL IN THE DAMAGED STATE THAT CAUCASOIDS LEFT US IN. YOU (Caucasoids) are responsible for the DAMAGED state that you left so-called Negroes in. And you don't want to repair the damage that you did; tells a lot about how much you have allegedly "changed."

Just look at Africa, facts don't lie.

Yeah, but you must have ALL of the facts and not just some of them. WHAT, or should I say , WHO is responsible for all of the suffering of so-called Negroes? Sure the so-called Negroes play a role in their suffering BUT WHO ALL ELSE IS PLAYING A ROLE IN THEIR SUFFERING?

Mr. Ofo:

Please specify the "damaged state" to which you refer. Is it physical, mental, emotional or some combination of these? Also, please explain how this damage can be repaired. Thank you.

Black people have killed each other by the millions too, but they are usually doing it on a local level, as opposed to it being under the orders of the president and acted out by his military. Black people in the US arent being ordered by the pres to kill people, they just do it because their culture is violent.

When Hitler killed millions of people, he did it in secret. The German public was kept in the dark about the concentration camps because they wouldnt have allowed it. These "white" wars are always led by a couple individuals at the highest levels of government, and it isnt in the hands of their people. You see a much different picture in black culture though. They as individuals kill each other in droves. That is a cultural problem, as opposed to it being because of someone who happened to become the leader of a nation making everyone do it.

And who shapes the culture of American so-called Negroes? The American so-called Negroes don't control the American schools, media, and entertainment that shape the minds of their youth. American Caucasoids control the schools that MISEDUCATE so-called Negro youth into hating themselves. The media makes so-called Negroes hate themselves. And whoever controls the entertainment of so-called Negro youth fills their entertainment with sex, drugs, and violence. WHO ALL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUFFERING OF THE COMMUNITIES OF THE SO-CALLED NEGRO IN AMERICA? DO CAUCASOIDS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

Your race never even REPAIRED the DAMAGE that was done by 310 years of chattel slavery. Why didn't you (repair the DAMAGE that was done?)

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

Forum List

Back