Is The So-called Negro Race Really The Most Inferior Race, Or The Most Embattled Race?

Mr. Ofo:

Please specify the "damaged state" to which you refer. Is it physical, mental, emotional or some combination of these? Also, please explain how this damage can be repaired. Thank you.

Well, the way I see it, for 310 years (from 1555-1865,) the so-called Negroes in America were dehumanized. Civilization was taken from us and we were reduced to beasts of burden in human form for 310 years.

310 years of being animals in human form does not disappear on the day that someone says, "you are now free." And we have continued our ANIMAL ways of looking to American Caucasians to take care of us like a pet cat or dogs does...we have continued our ANIMAL ways of making children that we do not take care of but someone else (American Caucasians & other members of American society) has to take care of with welfare programs. We have continued our ANIMAL ways of killing just to get a dollar & what a dollar can do for us.

I think that the damage can be repaired if all American so-called Negroes were given a few states in this country or Africa and the American so-called Negroes separated themselves from Caucasian Americans. For our (so-called Negroes) 310 years of free labor THAT MADE AMERICA RICH, American Caucasians could help us out for 20-25 years until we are self-sufficient. This idea is not my own; it comes from Elijah Muhammad...I do not believe in Elijah Muhammad but I do agree with his solution to the race issue in America. Here is his solution in his own words:

"We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

"Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own."

Peace,
Ofo

Ofo you are hopeless. You live in a world of excuses and victimhood and that explains why you'd take anything Calypso Louie dreams up while he's flying around, again, on the various alien spacecraft he claims to have been on.

The guy's a lunatic and a racist one at that.

Blacks are not an inferior race. Too many blacks excel in all walks of life, no different than whites or others. Generally people who learn a work ethic while growing up and are taught they must apply themselves in school, work, or wherever lead better lifestyles than folks who weren't taught such things or failed to learn them.

Nothing at all to do with any individual race. They've all got their share of losers...whites, Hispanics, Asians, blacks, and all the others.

Then why do the stats show the so-called Negroes excelling in bad behavior among Americans:

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet NAACP

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ?

Ofo you are hopeless. You live in a world of excuses and victimhood and that explains why you'd take anything Calypso Louie dreams up while he's flying around, again, on the various alien spacecraft he claims to have been on.

Why aren't the Jews "making excuses" and "being victims" when they say that the Germans must pay them reparations for what the Jews suffered in Germany?...it seems that YOU are the racist!

Blacks are not an inferior race. Too many blacks excel in all walks of life, no different than whites or others. Generally people who learn a work ethic while growing up and are taught they must apply themselves in school, work, or wherever lead better lifestyles than folks who weren't taught such things or failed to learn them.

Nothing at all to do with any individual race. They've all got their share of losers...whites, Hispanics, Asians, blacks, and all the others.

Then why do the stats show the so-called Negroes excelling in bad behavior among Americans:

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet NAACP

Statistics of incarcerated African-American males - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ?
Slavery is not really over despite what the Emancipation Proclamation says.

Why don't you lay off the hysterical name calling and consider the subject matter? I do not think it is a good thing for African Americans to feel trapped in an historically prejudiced society, especially since their ancestors did not come here voluntarily. That being said, the track record of many predominately Black cities had not been good, so it is questionable as to whether a Black dominated state would do any better.

However, it seems that such an experiment could be undertaken by voluntary relocation, since there are enough Black Americans to form majorities in many states. Perhaps having this option would help clarify fact and fiction on both sides of our racial divide.

Why don't you lay off the hysterical name calling and consider the subject matter? I do not think it is a good thing for African Americans to feel trapped in an historically prejudiced society, especially since their ancestors did not come here voluntarily. That being said, the track record of many predominately Black cities had not been good, so it is questionable as to whether a Black dominated state would do any better.

However, it seems that such an experiment could be undertaken by voluntary relocation, since there are enough Black Americans to form majorities in many states. Perhaps having this option would help clarify fact and fiction on both sides of our racial divide.
It would be a colossal failure if we stayed anywhere near white influence. Whites as a group cannot be trusted to let things proceed naturally. Their jealousy would cause interventions either directly or indirectly. If you look at Africa you see the influence of whites in the countries that are ran by dictators. White people as a group simply cannot cope with the idea that they are not superior. We have seen their subversive actions time and time again to believe otherwise.

I think that we are free to go free if we choose to, but that we just want to continue to be like slaves looking to them to take care of us.

Is The So-called Negro Race Really The Most Inferior Race, Or The Most Embattled Race?

Neither, they are the "first race".

I think that we are free to go free if we choose to, but that we just want to continue to be like slaves looking to them to take care of us.
Free to go where? Do you have a spaceship or something? There is nowhere on this earth we can go that will be out of the reach of white influence. Dont put it past whites to get us all in 1 area, drop a nuke on us and make up some wild ass reason for their actions.

Free to go where? Do you have a spaceship or something? There is nowhere on this earth we can go that will be out of the reach of white influence. Dont put it past whites to get us all in 1 area, drop a nuke on us and make up some wild ass reason for their actions.

LOL, that's a good one! How about relocating to the Moon?

I'd rather stay here and continue reminding white people how non superior they are and educating other Black people on how to succeed in this country without becoming culturally white washed.

I accept people for whom they are, and then decide if martial arts is necessary...

It sounds like you suffer from sort of guilt; I didn't ask, "how do you feel about the members of the so-called Negro race?" I asked, "Is the so-called Negro race inferior or embattled?"

It sounds like you have some truly negative feelings about the so-called Negro race that you are trying to hide. Why answer the question, "how do you feel about the members of the so-called Negro race?" when that's not what I asked?
I suffer no guilt but that which is done by my own hands to myself..What others do is their own story...

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!
I have to keep that in mind sometimes. Posting on this forum tends to make me wonder about other white people and what they may secretly feel. I hope you are right.

I'd rather stay here and continue reminding white people how non superior they are and educating other Black people on how to succeed in this country without becoming culturally white washed.

You'd rather stay here and get nuked?

You'd rather stay here and get nuked?
The chances are less likely of getting nuked living among whites and being able to gauge the prevailing winds. Thats unless in your madness you want to nuke yourselves.

I have to keep that in mind sometimes. Posting on this forum tends to make me wonder about other white people and what they may secretly feel. I hope you are right.

This is just a small group of people, with the majority being Republican. None of my cracker friends are racist, (LOL) but I admit, they are mostly liberal.

This is just a small group of people, with the majority being Republican. None of my cracker friends are racist, (LOL) but I admit, they are mostly liberal.
I've even met republican whites that arent racist. Very few but I did meet them.

I've even met republican whites that arent racist. Very few but I did meet them.

I've even met liberals who don't resort to name calling. But very few.

Forum List

Back