Is The So-called Negro Race Really The Most Inferior Race, Or The Most Embattled Race?

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!
I have to keep that in mind sometimes. Posting on this forum tends to make me wonder about other white people and what they may secretly feel. I hope you are right.

This is just a small group of people, with the majority being Republican. None of my cracker friends are racist, (LOL) but I admit, they are mostly liberal.
I've even met republican whites that arent racist. Very few but I did meet them.

There may even be 2 or 3 in the Southern states. LOL!

Black people arent inferior, but their cultures is

Inferiority is thinking that you being of a certain race entitles you to rule everyone who is not of your race; therefore the Caucasoid mentality is inferior.

YOU (Caucasoids) are responsible for the DAMAGED state that you left so-called Negroes in. And you don't want to repair the damage that you did; tells a lot about how much you have allegedly "changed.".

I would say that the inferior person is one who assumes that "Caucasoids" want to rule everyone who isn't our race. Where on earth did you get THAT idea? The US is predominantly white, and we could take the entire continent of Africa with ease if we wanted to, but we haven't done that, therefore you are clearly wrong. The reason your people aren't in chains today is because we allow it to be that way. White Americans aren't interested in owning slaves.

When you say "you are responsible for the damaged state the "negro" is in today", are you referring to white people alive today, or are you referring to a bunch of people from the past? I don't care about past events, because they were perpetrated by ignorant and primitive people (aka people from the past). They are nothing like the people and culture of America today.

As for repairing damage, its got nothing to do with me. I didn't break anything, therefore im not repairing jack shit. I literally couldnt care less that people once had slaves. ALL cultures had slaves, since the beginning of time. Quit acting like you went through anything the rest of the world didn't go through themselves.

We don't owe you anything. We didn't harm you or enslave you, so you've got to be fucking crazy if you think we are going to give you free shit just because some people a long time ago got a bad deal. Do you really think that those slaves would want YOU to get a bunch of money off of THEIR hard work? They would tell you to go fuck yourself. YOU didn't earn that shit.

There may even be 2 or 3 in the Southern states. LOL![/QUOTE]

Do you have any idea how incestuously smug you sound?

Free to go where? Do you have a spaceship or something? There is nowhere on this earth we can go that will be out of the reach of white influence. Dont put it past whites to get us all in 1 area, drop a nuke on us and make up some wild ass reason for their actions.

FEAR (except for the fear of God) is something that Caucasians put in us and it is something that must be taken out of us if we are going to do anything good for ourselves, in my humble opinion...if we believe in God then God is the Only One that must be feared. If we all united in a Black United Front, we could solve all of our own problems. DO YOU SEE HOW THE VIETNAMESE KICKED AMERICA'S *SS? DON'T PUT IT PASS A UNITED STATES OF AFRICA TO DO THE SAME TO AMERICA OR ANYONE ELSE...the other non-Caucasians in the world know how Caucasians are. If all so-called Negroes united, we would have the support of everyone in the world besides the Caucasians. There are non-Caucasians in the world who would help us and we could all know about nuclear warfare.

I suffer no guilt but that which is done by my own hands to myself..What others do is their own story...

Louis Farrakhan, whom I don't believe in but do agree with alot of what he says, says that there is no good in Caucasians, if I understood him correctly...I wouldn't be surprised if you don't feel any guilt about how evil your race is, thinking that your race has some right or entitlement to rule everyone who is not of your race, or thinking that your race is superior to all other races.

I also want to point out that you're posting on a racist fucking forum. I don't think this forum speaks for the majority of America, even white America. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. LOL!

Sorry to intrude on your conversation but what I have noticed and what I believe the case to be is: give Caucasians a forum where they can be anonymous and they will show their true colors (which they try to hide when they can't be anonymous) of hatred for all who are not Caucasians.

I would say that the inferior person is one who assumes that "Caucasoids" want to rule everyone who isn't our race. Where on earth did you get THAT idea? The US is predominantly white, and we could take the entire continent of Africa with ease if we wanted to, but we haven't done that, therefore you are clearly wrong. The reason your people aren't in chains today is because we allow it to be that way. White Americans aren't interested in owning slaves.

When you say "you are responsible for the damaged state the "negro" is in today", are you referring to white people alive today, or are you referring to a bunch of people from the past? I don't care about past events, because they were perpetrated by ignorant and primitive people (aka people from the past). They are nothing like the people and culture of America today.

As for repairing damage, its got nothing to do with me. I didn't break anything, therefore im not repairing jack shit. I literally couldnt care less that people once had slaves. ALL cultures had slaves, since the beginning of time. Quit acting like you went through anything the rest of the world didn't go through themselves.

We don't owe you anything. We didn't harm you or enslave you, so you've got to be fucking crazy if you think we are going to give you free shit just because some people a long time ago got a bad deal. Do you really think that those slaves would want YOU to get a bunch of money off of THEIR hard work? They would tell you to go fuck yourself. YOU didn't earn that shit.

I only read a little of this BS...you wouldn't try to take Africa because you know that a World War against you would follow, so you all (Caucasians) try to rule Africa through corrupt African leaders.

NO OTHER RACE BESIDES THE CAUCASIANS (EUROPEANS) HAVE GONE ALL OVER THE WORLD TRYING TO CONQUER ALL WHO ARE NOT OF THEIR RACE. That is specifically Caucasian SICKNESS that stopped when non-Caucasians decided to fight you back and run you off!...

I suffer no guilt but that which is done by my own hands to myself..What others do is their own story...

Louis Farrakhan, whom I don't believe in but do agree with alot of what he says, says that there is no good in Caucasians, if I understood him correctly...I wouldn't be surprised if you don't feel any guilt about how evil your race is, thinking that your race has some right or entitlement to rule everyone who is not of your race, or thinking that your race is superior to all other races.
I'm part Cherokee and not entirely white so try again...

I only read a little of this BS...you wouldn't try to take Africa because you know that a World War against you would follow, so you all (Caucasians) try to rule Africa through corrupt African leaders.

NO OTHER RACE BESIDES THE CAUCASIANS (EUROPEANS) HAVE GONE ALL OVER THE WORLD TRYING TO CONQUER ALL WHO ARE NOT OF THEIR RACE. That is specifically Caucasian SICKNESS that stopped when non-Caucasians decided to fight you back and run you off!...

Did you know that the largest continuous empire was conquered by mongoloids?Or the Mongols if you prefer...

Free to go where? Do you have a spaceship or something? There is nowhere on this earth we can go that will be out of the reach of white influence. Dont put it past whites to get us all in 1 area, drop a nuke on us and make up some wild ass reason for their actions.

FEAR (except for the fear of God) is something that Caucasians put in us and it is something that must be taken out of us if we are going to do anything good for ourselves, in my humble opinion...if we believe in God then God is the Only One that must be feared. If we all united in a Black United Front, we could solve all of our own problems. DO YOU SEE HOW THE VIETNAMESE KICKED AMERICA'S *SS? DON'T PUT IT PASS A UNITED STATES OF AFRICA TO DO THE SAME TO AMERICA OR ANYONE ELSE...the other non-Caucasians in the world know how Caucasians are. If all so-called Negroes united, we would have the support of everyone in the world besides the Caucasians. There are non-Caucasians in the world who would help us and we could all know about nuclear warfare.

Who's going to lead you, Al Sharpton? LOL!

Whites are superior. They have taken everything they desired to take, conquered whoever they wanted to conquer. Blacks have done nothing. They even allowed their own people to sell them into slavery and never offered any opposition against those who enslaved them. The blacks simply rolled over and cowered.

But you Blacks never even made any war at all against the whites. You surrendered without even an argument.

Over a million north vietnamese died in the vietnam war, while less than 60,000 Americans died. You call that a win for the vietnamese? If that is your blue print for fighting the "white man", then you guys are in for some really bad times. :rofl:

I would totally advocate a all black state. If it was put to the vote I dare say it would win or come real close. Especially once the Ferguson deal is finished. I do not think he will be indicted and I think the ramifications are going to be deep and dangerous. The greatest opponent wouldn't even be black folks, it would be the Liberal minded. They need you more then you need them. As a lot of you all play the perpetual victim, they play the perpetual saviors, for themselves, not you.

You all, as a community could easily set up and run your own affairs and I wish President Lincoln would have gotten his way. I would have no problem helping the Africans out if they decided that was what was best for them. It is the least we could do. And however many opposed to helping they would quickly realize having you all gone is a small price to pay and a fair one.

You all suffer from c team leadership and I am pretty sure you know it. No doubt a new state would need financial aid and resources. That, this nation could easily do. But we would have to have a end date and 20-25 years is to long. 5-10 years for big aide and after that, however it would transpire would dictate. Give yourselves some credit.

The liberal Democrats are you alls worst enemy.

Finally, some of the black scholars are starting to realize it and speak openly about it. Only black folks can solve black folks problems. And you must stop comparing yourselves to your white counterparts. It is not a fair comparison. Not because you all are inferior, that is bullshit, but because you all need to find, for yourselves, what is best for you.

I do not think you will ever get a fair shake in this country as it is. And contrary to popular belief with the Latino invasion it will only get worse.

Black people arent inferior, but their cultures is.

Inferiority is thinking that you being of a certain race entitles you to rule everyone who is not of your race; therefore the Caucasoid mentality is inferior.

And as far as the culture of so-called Negroes, we were ruled for centuries by Caucasoids (in which centuries we were dehumanized by Caucasoids) and then freed BUT STILL IN THE DAMAGED STATE THAT CAUCASOIDS LEFT US IN. YOU (Caucasoids) are responsible for the DAMAGED state that you left so-called Negroes in. And you don't want to repair the damage that you did; tells a lot about how much you have allegedly "changed."
We most certainly are NOT responsible for any damage inflicted on anyone before our time. You are very racist in blaming the white race on your problems. You were not ruled by anybody since slavery ended before your time, just as no whites in this country today own slaves. Shame on you and your whining rants.

Mr. Ofo:

Please specify the "damaged state" to which you refer. Is it physical, mental, emotional or some combination of these? Also, please explain how this damage can be repaired. Thank you.

Well, the way I see it, for 310 years (from 1555-1865,) the so-called Negroes in America were dehumanized. Civilization was taken from us and we were reduced to beasts of burden in human form for 310 years.

310 years of being animals in human form does not disappear on the day that someone says, "you are now free." And we have continued our ANIMAL ways of looking to American Caucasians to take care of us like a pet cat or dogs does...we have continued our ANIMAL ways of making children that we do not take care of but someone else (American Caucasians & other members of American society) has to take care of with welfare programs. We have continued our ANIMAL ways of killing just to get a dollar & what a dollar can do for us.

I think that the damage can be repaired if all American so-called Negroes were given a few states in this country or Africa and the American so-called Negroes separated themselves from Caucasian Americans. For our (so-called Negroes) 310 years of free labor THAT MADE AMERICA RICH, American Caucasians could help us out for 20-25 years until we are self-sufficient. This idea is not my own; it comes from Elijah Muhammad...I do not believe in Elijah Muhammad but I do agree with his solution to the race issue in America. Here is his solution in his own words:

"We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

"Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own."

Peace,
Ofo

lbj says hi. welfare slavery has killed the black family.

Black people arent inferior, but their cultures is.

. Black children in Youngstown, Ohio, scored higher than children of Polish, Greek, and other immigrants there.
Pinter and Keller, "Intelligence Tests of Foreign Children," Journal of Educational Psychology,(April 1922), p. 215.

That was prior to 'acting white' becoming a cultural sin.
You really think it's a good idea to pull up one piece of research, nearly a century out of date, and which contradicts tens of thousand of subsequent articles published over the intervening years in which psychometrics has been carefully validated and use that oddball finding to make a case?

I was thinking about this just now, and how the so-called Negro race is suffering so much everywhere on the planet. And I wondered, are we suffering because we are inferior? or is it because we are the most embattled of the races, embattled meaning ("engaged in or beset by conflict or struggle")?

The so-called Negro race is perhaps the most hated of all the races...does that translate to the so-called Negro race having to deal with more people trying to keep their feet on their (so-called Negroes) neck as they (the so-called Negroes) try to rise?

Case and point: the argument has been made that AIDS and Ebola are man-made diseases made to try to kill off Africans, with the high rates of those diseases in Africa. Do people really make an extra effort to try to harm the so-called Negro race, or is the so-called Negro race really just inferior?

We can swiftly conclude its not inferiority. We are the race that brought civilization in the form of culture, higher learning, music, science etc etc to the earth. Its definitely a fact we are more embattled. The white narrative is to paint everything black as negative. This is reflected in the everyday language they use all the way up to the direct open criticism of black people.

While all of our ills cannot be blamed directly on white people at the root of almost every problem I have analyzed is a white racist waving back at me. Also you may have labeled some things as problems that are only problems because white people have called them problems.

Go move to a 70% black neighborhood and prove that you're anti-racist. Send your kids to a 70% black schools so that they can experience the glorious joy of multiculturalism.

Chicago_zpsc41ec82d.jpg

Forum List

Back