Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
the right is responsible for the atmosphere of violence they created with their political rethoric.

They talked of secons aqmendment solutions, were carrying guns to political events, were saying things like reload and talking in violent terms all over the board.

Then after Gabby was shot in the head they stopped every bit of that type of talk..

WHY??????
Shut the fuck up, dipshit. You can't hold down a job and can barely read. Your opinion isn't worth a squirt of piss to anyone, and your attempt to politicize a tragedy is abhorrent and shameful.

Gabby Giffords herself asked for the atmosphere to be changed before she took a bullet to the head.

Telling a poster "no one likes you" as a retort is indicative of your infantile emotional level.

Why will no one on the right tell me WHY the right stopped this behavior after Giffords was shot in the head.

the right is responsible for the atmosphere of violence they created with their political rethoric.

They talked of secons aqmendment solutions, were carrying guns to political events, were saying things like reload and talking in violent terms all over the board.

Then after Gabby was shot in the head they stopped every bit of that type of talk..

WHY??????

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it was because they actually listened when President Obama called for civility in public discourse?

Gabby Giffords herself asked for the atmosphere to be changed before she took a bullet to the head.

Telling a poster "no one likes you" as a retort is indicative of your infantile emotional level.
Have you not figured the quote function out yet?

Where did I say "no one likes you" about you on this thread? Link to the post, please. Ask an adult if you need help doing that.

Well, in this nation, it's a little more subdued. We get people like Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Loughner. In China, only 50 million were shot. Soviet Russia, it was over a greater period of time, and they used gulags and starvation more. What was it again? 18 million jews since the communists took over, or was that just in Stalin's reign of terror. I'd have to look it up again.

Nope, you don't shoot em all... but you lefties have your ways.
"You lefties"?

Hint -- I'm not a lefty.

fitz eats lead paint chips for breakfast
Plasmwad, if you amplified your intelligence a thousand fold, you possibly could achieve the same level of sentience as an advanced form of slime mold, fungus or lichen. Possibly a very slow form of moss if I was being charitable. I've read more imaginative insults from naval lint. To laugh at you is better described as a polite way to brush off your very existence as a cosmic joke and abberation of quantum physics.

funny-pictures-is-there-a-universal-remote-for-that.jpg

I do remember how gleefully the loonier left jumped onto the corpses of the dead to make their points. Long before they knew what the guy was about, they were jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers.
And Wasserman-Schultz is still standing on the bodies.

then i expect you guys to condemn big fitz for pointing that he was a lefty and not just crazy....

Do it...Man up.
Lefty IS synonymous for crazy, you know. Your existence proves that point. And if not, consider the definition of insanity.

i dont care, you want to blame the left for this, then i ill blame the right ( ALL of it) for every abortion bombing we have had. I dont even need the evidence of the social network that is around with these killers.

The difference is that most if not all the right wing posters here will agree that bombing abortion clinics or murdering doctors is WRONG. And they will condemn it. You guys can't condemn the left for anything, there is always a "BUT" in it.

Right they disagreed that he was shot,but didnt care that he was killed. There is a difference there that i am sure escapes you.

The fact they blame Palin? Sure they are wrong in thinking that. They are wrong in blaming the tea party for the actions of this man.

Just like the few in this thread who i havent seen you take to task, who are blaming the man as a leftist.

See thats the difference between you and what you are claiming. You are not coming out and condemning the people in this thread who blame the shooter as a leftist. So your little whinefest about the left not complaining about what other leftists are saying is meaningless, it carries no weight in regardless to the argument you make.

I've already stated my opinion and instead of recognizing it, people like you skip over it. Why? so you can play your partisan hack circle jerk.

You people are not fair minded, you are in it to win for your side. Nothing more nothing less.

Tell ya what skippy? You make a statement about those on the left STILL claiming the right caused this shooting and I will tell you what I think about those on the right claiming the left did it. Failing that you deserve no consideration.

Also I notice the left is still claiming the right did it while NOT having the balls to actually vote yes or no. Or is Truthmatters special?

The difference is that most if not all the right wing posters here will agree that bombing abortion clinics or murdering doctors is WRONG. And they will condemn it. You guys can't condemn the left for anything, there is always a "BUT" in it.

Right they disagreed that he was shot,but didnt care that he was killed. There is a difference there that i am sure escapes you.

The fact they blame Palin? Sure they are wrong in thinking that. They are wrong in blaming the tea party for the actions of this man.

Just like the few in this thread who i havent seen you take to task, who are blaming the man as a leftist.

See thats the difference between you and what you are claiming. You are not coming out and condemning the people in this thread who blame the shooter as a leftist. So your little whinefest about the left not complaining about what other leftists are saying is meaningless, it carries no weight in regardless to the argument you make.

I've already stated my opinion and instead of recognizing it, people like you skip over it. Why? so you can play your partisan hack circle jerk.

You people are not fair minded, you are in it to win for your side. Nothing more nothing less.

Tell ya what skippy? You make a statement about those on the left STILL claiming the right caused this shooting and I will tell you what I think about those on the right claiming the left did it. Failing that you deserve no consideration.

Also I notice the left is still claiming the right did it while NOT having the balls to actually vote yes or no. Or is Truthmatters special?

Ahem.... Hey slick 50.... go back a couple pages. I voted no... I'm a Dem... I also explained my reason for voting no quite clearly.... so... how dishonest of you to say what you did in your last sentence.

So when it comes to ACTUALLY saying it suddenly the left is shy? You have n problem implying it in other threads.

Shy about what? Sure..yes..the right is responsible.

Giffords said so herself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs&feature=related]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

She couldn't have been more right. :clap2:

WHY??????
No point. It's not like you drooling idiot leftists have stopped blaming the right. Look at that stupid cow Wasserman-Schultz.

Look at you, for that matter, and the three drooling idiot leftists who voted "yes" in this poll.

WHY??????
No point. It's not like you drooling idiot leftists have stopped blaming the right. Look at that stupid cow Wasserman-Schultz.

Look at you, for that matter, and the three drooling idiot leftists who voted "yes" in this poll.

She is going to not vote so later she can claim she never said the right was responsible.

Sallow, I am truly disappointed in your vote. I know we like to irritate the opposite side but your vote is a surprise to me.

Come on man......

Forum List

Back