Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
Right they disagreed that he was shot,but didnt care that he was killed. There is a difference there that i am sure escapes you.

The fact they blame Palin? Sure they are wrong in thinking that. They are wrong in blaming the tea party for the actions of this man.

Just like the few in this thread who i havent seen you take to task, who are blaming the man as a leftist.

See thats the difference between you and what you are claiming. You are not coming out and condemning the people in this thread who blame the shooter as a leftist. So your little whinefest about the left not complaining about what other leftists are saying is meaningless, it carries no weight in regardless to the argument you make.

I've already stated my opinion and instead of recognizing it, people like you skip over it. Why? so you can play your partisan hack circle jerk.

You people are not fair minded, you are in it to win for your side. Nothing more nothing less.

Tell ya what skippy? You make a statement about those on the left STILL claiming the right caused this shooting and I will tell you what I think about those on the right claiming the left did it. Failing that you deserve no consideration.

Also I notice the left is still claiming the right did it while NOT having the balls to actually vote yes or no. Or is Truthmatters special?

Ahem.... Hey slick 50.... go back a couple pages. I voted no... I'm a Dem... I also explained my reason for voting no quite clearly.... so... how dishonest of you to say what you did in your last sentence.

3 lefties voted the right was responsible, 4 more claimed it in their posts but refused to vote, Meanwhile all the rest except for, 4 , have refused to comment or vote. Meanwhile they imply it in other threads as you full well know.

Tell ya what skippy? You make a statement about those on the left STILL claiming the right caused this shooting and I will tell you what I think about those on the right claiming the left did it. Failing that you deserve no consideration.

Also I notice the left is still claiming the right did it while NOT having the balls to actually vote yes or no. Or is Truthmatters special?

Ahem.... Hey slick 50.... go back a couple pages. I voted no... I'm a Dem... I also explained my reason for voting no quite clearly.... so... how dishonest of you to say what you did in your last sentence.

3 lefties voted the right was responsible, 4 more claimed it in their posts but refused to vote, Meanwhile all the rest except for, 4 , have refused to comment or vote. Meanwhile they imply it in other threads as you full well know.

Hey... you're the one that made the statement that the "left" is claiming that the right did it while not having the balls to vote.... not me.

The spin from some is absolutely absurd.

Scary thing is these people vote...

The secret ballot is a voting method in which a voter's choices in an election or a referendum are anonymous. The key aim is to ensure the voter records a sincere choice by forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation or bribery. The system is one means of achieving the goal of political privacy.

Secret ballots are suitable for many different voting systems. The most basic form may be blank pieces of paper, upon which each voter writes only his or her choice. Without revealing their votes to anyone, the electors place the ballots into a sealed box, which is emptied later for counting.

In the modern world one of the most common forms of the secret ballot involves pre-printed ballot papers with the name of the candidates or questions and respective checkboxes. Provisions are made at the polling place for the voters to record their preferences in secret. The ballots are specifically designed to eliminate bias and to prevent anyone from linking voter to ballot. This system is also known as the Australian ballot, because it originated in Australia during the 1850s. In the United States, it is also known as the Massachusetts ballot since Massachusetts was the first U.S. state to use the secret ballot.

Secret ballot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just as soon as you condemn konrad.

I knew you would puss out....I'm not jumping through your hoops....

Ah i see you agree with him...Fuck you
But YOU expect others to jump though yours.

Grow up BOY.

Plasma is alright. You gotta remember, we were all young once. Hell I voted for Ross Perot and I was older than him. Everyone has a dream bubble. He has come around faster than others. Stated on a couple occasions that he is done with Obama for various reasons. Wisdom comes with age not posts.

the right is responsible for the atmosphere of violence they created with their political rethoric.

They talked of secons aqmendment solutions, were carrying guns to political events, were saying things like reload and talking in violent terms all over the board.

Then after Gabby was shot in the head they stopped every bit of that type of talk..

WHY??????
No point. It's not like you drooling idiot leftists have stopped blaming the right. Look at that stupid cow Wasserman-Schultz.

Look at you, for that matter, and the three drooling idiot leftists who voted "yes" in this poll.

She is going to not vote so later she can claim she never said the right was responsible.

...although that's all she's been saying in this thread and the other.

maybe they voted yes just to piss you off.
USMB polls are not concrete evidence slick.
Sallow I can see doing that.

konradv and luddite are dumb enough and deluded enough to actually believe that.

I knew you would puss out....I'm not jumping through your hoops....

Ah i see you agree with him...Fuck you

Grow up BOY.

Plasma is alright. You gotta remember, we were all young once. Hell I voted for Ross Perot and I was older than him. Everyone has a dream bubble. He has come around faster than others. Stated on a couple occasions that he is done with Obama for various reasons. Wisdom comes with age not posts.

And wisdom comes with being able to educate oneself. His problem is that he refuses to.

the right is responsible for the atmosphere of violence they created with their political rethoric.

They talked of secons aqmendment solutions, were carrying guns to political events, were saying things like reload and talking in violent terms all over the board.

Then after Gabby was shot in the head they stopped every bit of that type of talk..

WHY??????
No point. It's not like you drooling idiot leftists have stopped blaming the right. Look at that stupid cow Wasserman-Schultz.

Look at you, for that matter, and the three drooling idiot leftists who voted "yes" in this poll.

She is going to not vote so later she can claim she never said the right was responsible.
She's not voting because she's too stupid to figure out how.

The secret ballot is a voting method in which a voter's choices in an election or a referendum are anonymous. The key aim is to ensure the voter records a sincere choice by forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation or bribery. The system is one means of achieving the goal of political privacy.

Secret ballots are suitable for many different voting systems. The most basic form may be blank pieces of paper, upon which each voter writes only his or her choice. Without revealing their votes to anyone, the electors place the ballots into a sealed box, which is emptied later for counting.

In the modern world one of the most common forms of the secret ballot involves pre-printed ballot papers with the name of the candidates or questions and respective checkboxes. Provisions are made at the polling place for the voters to record their preferences in secret. The ballots are specifically designed to eliminate bias and to prevent anyone from linking voter to ballot. This system is also known as the Australian ballot, because it originated in Australia during the 1850s. In the United States, it is also known as the Massachusetts ballot since Massachusetts was the first U.S. state to use the secret ballot.

So you oppose card check, then?

Or is that different? Somehow?

So you oppose card check, then?

Or is that different? Somehow?

I absolutely oppose card check!

What is Card Check?

The so-called Employee Free Choice Act, aka “Card Check”, would take away numerous rights and protections currently afforded to workers employed at companies where unions are actively seeking to organize. The bill would remove workers’ rights to a federally supervised private ballot election. Instead, workers would be asked to sign cards in front of organizers and colleagues, potentially subjecting them to harassment or intimidation. Once a majority of employees have signed cards, the union is immediately recognized.

What is Card Check?

Well, I voted no because I knew what you talking about, and just because Pubs are responsible for most of the hate talk of course doesn't make them responsible for the mentally ill. On the other hand, they have stopped laws against the mentally ill getting guns etc etc. So maybe "yes" isn't such a bad answer....

They are responsible for so much that's wrong here. See sig pp 1.

Last edited:

Grow up BOY.

And wisdom comes with being able to educate oneself. His problem is that he refuses to.

I disagree.

Many on this board are unaffected by surrounding circumstances. Thing is, is all you ever do is judge someone based on what you see your missing out on all that matters. Many call you stupid names just like they so me....just like you do plasma. Thing is, if you spend just a little time digging below the surface most have plenty to offer.

I see plasma as a young man who is down on his luck just when he is starting his life. His children and woman are all that really matters I assure you. Besides a few left wing quirks he is you, or me given time.

I disagree.

Many on this board are unaffected by surrounding circumstances. Thing is, is all you ever do is judge someone based on what you see your missing out on all that matters. Many call you stupid names just like they so me....just like you do plasma. Thing is, if you spend just a little time digging below the surface most have plenty to offer.

I see plasma as a young man who is down on his luck just when he is starting his life. His children and woman are all that really matters I assure you. Besides a few left wing quirks he is you, or me given time.
Then he should take up some of us on our sage advice. Sofar he has yet to accept it.

I don't buy it for a second.

Well, I voted no because I knew what you talking about, and just because Pubs are responsible for most of the hate talk of course doesn't make them responsible for the mentally ill. On the other hand, they have stopped laws against the mentally ill getting guns etc etc. So maybe "yes" isn't such a bad answer....

They are responsible for so much that's wrong here. See sig pp 1.

What laws? It is illegal to sell weapons to ajudged mentally ill. If you mean laws that would let Non medical personal and no legal action stop one from exercising their 2nd amendment right then they were correct.

In order to lose the right to own or buy weapons one must be committed to a mental institution or judged mentally ill. Statements of threats or violent action to anyone or therapists doctors are required to be reported. A temporary ban can be imposed until one is legally judged.

i dont care, you want to blame the left for this, then i ill blame the right ( ALL of it) for every abortion bombing we have had. I dont even need the evidence of the social network that is around with these killers.

The difference is that most if not all the right wing posters here will agree that bombing abortion clinics or murdering doctors is WRONG. And they will condemn it. You guys can't condemn the left for anything, there is always a "BUT" in it.

I think most left wing posters will agree that shooting Mrs. Gifford was wrong ans condemn the person who did it.

wowsers

Forum List

Back