Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
Was the left responsible for the Reagan shooting?

No, that would be the right, too. They're enablers.
Retard.

This is him on a good day.
super-retard1.jpg

Well, in this nation, it's a little more subdued. We get people like Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Loughner. In China, only 50 million were shot. Soviet Russia, it was over a greater period of time, and they used gulags and starvation more. What was it again? 18 million jews since the communists took over, or was that just in Stalin's reign of terror. I'd have to look it up again.

Nope, you don't shoot em all... but you lefties have your ways.
"You lefties"?

Hint -- I'm not a lefty.

I do remember how gleefully the loonier left jumped onto the corpses of the dead to make their points. Long before they knew what the guy was about, they were jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers.
And Wasserman-Schultz is still standing on the bodies.

then i expect you guys to condemn big fitz for pointing that he was a lefty and not just crazy....

Do it...Man up.
Just as soon as you condemn konrad.

Last edited:
Well, in this nation, it's a little more subdued. We get people like Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Loughner. In China, only 50 million were shot. Soviet Russia, it was over a greater period of time, and they used gulags and starvation more. What was it again? 18 million jews since the communists took over, or was that just in Stalin's reign of terror. I'd have to look it up again.

"You lefties"?

Hint -- I'm not a lefty.
Whoops! Wrong attribution. I misread the quote line. :) Thought it one of our usual jovial bunch of philosophical misfits stating that.

Well yeah....it did. People asked her tough questions that she didn't have much of an answer for. It sucked for her but that's what happens when you play that game.

Not saying it was her fault it happened but I got a real kick out of the Internet troll of politics having to squirm when her own words blew up in her face.
Yeah, actually, it DOES sound like you're saying it's her fault.

Well you are Trigg level retarded, so I can understand your confusion.

Oooh, Art gets testy when you crack his code. :lol:

It was some moron with the username luddly.neddite.

Well he's got company. We know who's responsible, the ENABLERS.

Yea, you and he 'know' who's responsible.

The rest of us have a slightly more rational approach to 'blame'. We require evidence.

Sorry I'm not politically correct enough for you and your ACLU buddies, who want to make sure every mental patient has unfettered acess to guns. Show me where the gun lobby has done anything to keep guns out of the hands of someone like him. When you push a radical agenda like that, at least have the courage to own it.

"You lefties"?

Hint -- I'm not a lefty.
Whoops! Wrong attribution. I misread the quote line. :) Thought it one of our usual jovial bunch of philosophical misfits stating that.
Oh, the Cthulhu 2012 image? No worries, man. :beer:

Totally, Regan was shot by a Liberal loon who thought shooting the hated Republican President would impress an even more Liberally loony Actress.

No, he was another mental patient that you and your ACLU buddies unleashed on us. If you're going to believe in the agenda, at least own the results.

Let me see if I understand what you use instead of thinking:

"If I don't like it, it's conservative. If I like it, it's liberal."

That about cover it?

Totally, Regan was shot by a Liberal loon who thought shooting the hated Republican President would impress an even more Liberally loony Actress.

No, he was another mental patient that you and your ACLU buddies unleashed on us. If you're going to believe in the agenda, at least own the results.

Let me see if I understand what you use instead of thinking:

"If I don't like it, it's conservative. If I like it, it's liberal."

That about cover it?
All except for calling it thinking.

I think that's the first time in recorded history anyone has ever associated the ACLU with the right side of the political spectrum, by the way.

Notice how almost all the hard core Liberals have NOT answered the poll? Why? because they have all implied or out right said the right caused it but won't do so when they can be held to account for it.

Article 15 has posted in this thread but not answered the question. Why? cause his original answer was that the right caused the shooting. And he implied it in his answer in this thread.

Some were actually reviving the old bullshit about Palin and the crosshairs/targeting grand caca. Interesting they aren't flocking to this thread so far.

It was crosshairs, it was inappropriate, but it did not cause the shooting.

It's sad that people cannot separate the two thoughts. Seems to indicate a lack of higher level thinking skills, IMO.

Considering the asshole who shot her was a left wing nut that thought she wasn't Liberal enough. I have to wonder why anyone would even ask this stupid loaded question.

If anything she was shot because of the Left, Because the left sensationalizes their Issues, Like saving the environment, Comparing being against illegal immigration to being a Nazi, that they Push the most suggestible of their supporters to believe Extreme action is justified.

The Scariest person I ever talked to on the net was a Far left environmental Wack Job. Always would tell anyone who would listen how man kind was a parasitic Species on the earth, and he wished there was a way to "cull the heard"

That extreme warped point of view was a product of Watching Left Wing Scare Tactic Propaganda about the Environment, Stuff like Gores movie full of half truths, lies, and wild Baseless speculation.

Based on?

i dont care, you want to blame the left for this, then i ill blame the right ( ALL of it) for every abortion bombing we have had. I dont even need the evidence of the social network that is around with these killers.

The difference is that most if not all the right wing posters here will agree that bombing abortion clinics or murdering doctors is WRONG. And they will condemn it. You guys can't condemn the left for anything, there is always a "BUT" in it.

i dont care, you want to blame the left for this, then i ill blame the right ( ALL of it) for every abortion bombing we have had. I dont even need the evidence of the social network that is around with these killers.

The difference is that most if not all the right wing posters here will agree that bombing abortion clinics or murdering doctors is WRONG. And they will condemn it. You guys can't condemn the left for anything, there is always a "BUT" in it.

I think most left wing posters will agree that shooting Mrs. Gifford was wrong ans condemn the person who did it.

I don't know if this has been said... I didn't bother to peruse umpteen pages. But I voted No.

Laughner is a nut. Could he have been influenced by the right wing rhetoric? Possibly, however... that is irrelevant. Charles Manson was influenced by the Beatles, John Hinckley was influenced by Jodie Foster.

Insanity is insanity. By the same token... the nut from Fort Hood is just that... a nut. It wasn't "Islam's evil influence" it was that he is a nutbag.

the right is responsible for the atmosphere of violence they created with their political rethoric.

They talked of secons aqmendment solutions, were carrying guns to political events, were saying things like reload and talking in violent terms all over the board.

Then after Gabby was shot in the head they stopped every bit of that type of talk..

WHY??????

Forum List

Back