Rand Paul cuts 500K from his budget

Paul, whose campaign manager Kent Snyder died young of pneumonia — without insurance — in 2008.

Snyder's mother was left with around $400,000 in medical costs.

After Snyder's death, Paul wrote on his website: "Like so many in our movement, Kent sacrificed much for the cause of liberty. Kent poured every ounce of his being into our fight for freedom. He will always hold a place in my heart and in the hearts of my family."

Ron Paul

He knew the risk. Now he's "free". Think they'll collect from Ken's mom?

Geez, do senators have that much invested in pencils and copy paper that they can cut a half a million dollars from their budget and still get to Congress and do the freaking job we thought we hired them to do?

Your mother isn't responsible for your medical bills, he may have left them but his estate would pay them and if it couldn't they would be written off. I call bullshit.

Paul, whose campaign manager Kent Snyder died young of pneumonia — without insurance — in 2008.

After Snyder's death, Paul wrote on his website: "Like so many in our movement, Kent sacrificed much for the cause of liberty. Kent poured every ounce of his being into our fight for freedom. He will always hold a place in my heart and in the hearts of my family."

Ron Paul

Rand Paul wasn't running a campaign in 2008.

And sacrificing oneself for the freedom of others is one of the most noble things a man can do.

Ron Paul

Rand Paul wasn't running a campaign in 2008.

And sacrificing oneself for the freedom of others is one of the most noble things a man can do.

You said "Rand Paul". Who else did?

if rand ever wants to be the president, he gonna have to start wasting money and spending money on other countries and wars. what is he thinking????????

Ron Paul

Obama would have run to China and borrowed 4,000,000 (million) to get that bill paid for!!! And you would have been all like "Awwwww, Obama is sooOOoOOo awwwwwwwesome...... and Dreeeeaaammmmy...."

Only a fool like you would think that trying to make Paul not paying for someone else’s HC would win you support...

Subsidize what you want more of. If you want more people spending more on HC than have Government take over parts of HC. What do you know, they did, just like education and BAM! It all costs staggering amounts more.

You said "Rand Paul". Who else did?

Yes. I said Rand Paul. Because this thread is talking about Rand Paul.

If you want to talk about someone else, you are free to do so, but you really should mention it so you dont look stupid.

Yes sorry. I do mean Rand.

We been paying him to campaign for his dad lately it seems.

I like Ron is is just a bit wackop on letting business regulate itself.

Rand now is no where as honorable of a man as his father.

Last edited:

Ron Paul

Obama would have run to China and borrowed 4,000,000 (million) to get that bill paid for!!! And you would have been all like "Awwwww, Obama is sooOOoOOo awwwwwwwesome...... and Dreeeeaaammmmy...."

Only a fool like you would think that trying to make Paul not paying for someone else’s HC would win you support...

Subsidize what you want more of. If you want more people spending more on HC than have Government take over parts of HC. What do you know, they did, just like education and BAM! It all costs staggering amounts more.

Who put the country in debt? Obama or the Republicans?

The best way to answer is to look at what they spent the money on.

Yes sorry. I do mean Rand.

We been paying him to campaign for his dad lately it seems.

I like Ron is is just a bit wackop on letting business regulate itself.

Rand now is no where as honorable of a man as his father.

Well as Avatar has said Rand has been in office for a year and he did this, I'm sure there is a lot of other things he has done, this is just one. What I mean to say is it sounds like he is doing a much better job than most and he is out helping his Dad at the same time... That tells me either he is superman or maybe, just maybe other congress people are not doing their job as well as they could be... It's possible others have higher demands of course.

I also don’t think it is fair to claim Rand is not the man his father is, Rand has been in office a year, not 20… Rand has not done anything bad that I know of, he presented congress and Obama with a balanced budget during the “holding the country hostage.” Obama and congress ignored it and passed the crap budget we got.

Who put the country in debt? Obama or the Republicans?

The best way to answer is to look at what they spent the money on.

both of them did. Seems pretty obvious to anyone who isn't thinking us v them.

It's a good topic even if Rand is fudging the numbers. How freaking big is the typical senator's office if one ordinary senator can cut half a Million from his budget and still get to the office on time to do what the freaking taxpayers hired him to do?

Forum List

Back