Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

no he didnt even the kid said he opened it. and yes he never said anything., it was all just misunderstanding. it does not help the kids been lying. why are people making up there own stories up on this.
I don’t know why don’t you tell us why you are making up your own stories about this instead of telling the truth about what happened

no he didnt even the kid said he opened it. and yes he never said anything., it was all just misunderstanding. it does not help the kids been lying. why are people making up there own stories up on this.
Read the article I linked, in it, Lester said the door was locked and he shot through it. It also said the investigators saw that the door glass had been broken.

Read the article I linked, in it, Lester said the door was locked and he shot through it. It also said the investigators saw that the door glass had been broken.
You can lead a horse to an article but you can’t make one think

funny when got in court. black kid said pulled the storm door open when the old man did and then he shot. so much lying here. you want too see that article? here you go inconsistency city.

funny when got in court. black kid said pulled the storm door open when the old man did and then he shot. so much lying here. you want too see that article? here you go inconsistency city.

So, we have different stories from different articles. However your article you just linked doesn’t address if Lester shot through the door. I linked an article that says INVESTIGSTORS arrived and found the glass in the door was broken.

All your article suggested is that Yarl was attempting to open the door, here’s the quote:

It was also revealed in court Ralph grabbed the storm door handle expecting to be welcomed inside as Lester was opening the main wooden door behind him.

So, what this article was saying is that he grabbed the handle, thinking he was at the right house, at the same time, Lester opened the door (pistol in hand), and without a word, shot through the door at Yarl.

You are suggesting that Yarl is lying and I will admit they say there were some inconsistency in the story (he did just get shot so…)

So, let’s just take all of that away. Let’s take away the storm door, let’s take away how many times Lester shot Yarl, let’s take away all of it. What you have left is Lester, being so scared that he had to open the door with a gun, and shot at a kid who was just there to pick up his siblings…

Again, you can’t just shoot anyone who arrives in your doorstep, that’s not how castle doctrine works. You have to be in fear of imminent danger, and if Lester was in fear of imminent danger (as evidenced by him having a gun in hand), then he should have called 911 and left the door shut.

So, we have different stories from different articles. However your article you just linked doesn’t address if Lester shot through the door. I linked an article that says INVESTIGSTORS arrived and found the glass in the door was broken.

All your article suggested is that Yarl was attempting to open the door, here’s the quote:

So, what this article was saying is that he grabbed the handle, thinking he was at the right house, at the same time, Lester opened the door (pistol in hand), and without a word, shot through the door at Yarl.

You are suggesting that Yarl is lying and I will admit they say there were some inconsistency in the story (he did just get shot so…)

So, let’s just take all of that away. Let’s take away the storm door, let’s take away how many times Lester shot Yarl, let’s take away all of it. What you have left is Lester, being so scared that he had to open the door with a gun, and shot at a kid who was just there to pick up his siblings…

Again, you can’t just shoot anyone who arrives in your doorstep, that’s not how castle doctrine works. You have to be in fear of imminent danger, and if Lester was in fear of imminent danger (as evidenced by him having a gun in hand), then he should have called 911 and left the door shut.
You are forgetting the most import facts of the case. The old white man was a coward afraid of black people. horselightning is also a coward afraid of black people. His racism only allows him to see a case where a white person shot a black person so he is fully supportive of that action. You underestimate exactly how much racist pieces of shit stick together.

well he yanked the storm door open right with man open his door., the old man thought he was in danger. he still does not belong in jail. this is not criminal thing. yet racists want it to be., the court even said it was not racist thing. It was just a misunderstanding. Lester asked the whole time if the kid was ok . he showed more caring then the blacks ever did. i will say it now all they want is money. they dont care about there own kid.

well he yanked the storm door open right with man open his door., the old man thought he was in danger. he still does not belong in jail. this is not criminal thing. yet racists want it to be., the court even said it was not racist thing. It was just a misunderstanding. Lester asked the whole time if the kid was ok . he showed more caring then the blacks ever did. i will say it now all they want is money. they dont care about there own kid.
You being a well know racist are the expert on what racists want.

You claim it’s not about race yet you searched out an article that specifically mentions race in the title. Did you mean to out yourself or was it just an unintentional moment of honesty from you.

You are forgetting the most import facts of the case. The old white man was a coward afraid of black people. horselightning is also a coward afraid of black people. His racism only allows him to see a case where a white person shot a black person so he is fully supportive of that action. You underestimate exactly how much racist pieces of shit stick together.

The old white man was a coward afraid of black people.

We have no idea if race played a role in the shooting. The investigators haven’t commented on it either way.

Forum List

Back