Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
Simple question.

Crosshairs be damned. It was done by someone in a party that loves guns and hates someone like Gifford.

Its simple really.

obama-retard.jpg

The idiot who shot her was a far left wing loony who thought she wasn't liberal enough.

Didn't you get the memo? The left doesn't TALK about their psychopaths like that.

If he's a psychopath, how could you call him "liberal" or "conservative"? Wouldn't he be a libertarian? It's the ultimate in freedom, right? To be able to get rid of anyone you disagree with?
Yeah, 'cuz we run around shooting people we disagree with.

Fucking idiot ...

A libertarian calling anyone an idiot is ludicrous. They're the flip side of the same coin as the Marxists. For either "ism" to work, there'd have to be a major shift in human nature. Given the history of the 20th century, we should be burying "isms", not reveling in them. They're the cause of nearly a 100 years of misery.

anyways what happened was just poor timing with this. You have the tea party rising up , and you have palin's poster with the targets. They are not responsible for the shooting, but the nad press because of it can be in my opinion, just bad timing.

The kid was just off his rocker.
as is true with most liberals. Off their rockers in the dirt in front of the porch wondering what happened.

Fuck you..
minger083.jpg

A libertarian calling anyone an idiot is ludicrous. They're the flip side of the same coin as the Marxists. For either "ism" to work, there'd have to be a major shift in human nature. Given the history of the 20th century, we should be burying "isms", not reveling in them. They're the cause of nearly a 100 years of misery.
Read and learn, idiot:

Americanly Yours | The Non-Aggression Principle

I would like to know who the one idiot was who voted yes. Neither party was responsible, that dude was a batshit crazy lunatic, it's just a shame that debbie wasserman shultz didn't get that memo and had to open her cock holster up to spew left wing bullshit and politicize it, but that is the lefts game right now, they cannot run on their records so they have to distract away from the records by doing and saying stupid shit like she said.

It was some moron with the username luddly.neddite.

Well he's got company. We know who's responsible, the ENABLERS.

Yea, you and he 'know' who's responsible.

The rest of us have a slightly more rational approach to 'blame'. We require evidence.

as is true with most liberals. Off their rockers in the dirt in front of the porch wondering what happened.

Fuck you..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYMirWNaGY"]What's the Worst That Could Happen? - YouTube[/ame]

meltdown much or is this all you got? Are we perturbed? No longer friends?

:lol:
That was an awesome scene in that movie, I am roflmao right now, I forgot all about that. The sign linguist is what really makes it funny.

Poll Questions:

1. Why wasn't the poll "anonymous"?

2. Why wasn't there something like a "maybe" choice, such as "could/did the Tea Party rhetoric in Arizona encourage and/or influence Loughner's thinking and final decision?"

Why isn't card check anonymous?

Jared Loughner was (and is) responsible for the shooting. End of story.

"The right" is about as responsible for it as "the left" was responsible for Hinckley shooting Reagan.

That's a lie, the left WAS responsible for Hinkley going bat shit. Reagan wasn't toting the leftwing line.

The idiot who shot her was a far left wing loony who thought she wasn't liberal enough.

Didn't you get the memo? The left doesn't TALK about their psychopaths like that.

If he's a psychopath, how could you call him "liberal" or "conservative"? Wouldn't he be a libertarian? It's the ultimate in freedom, right? To be able to get rid of anyone you disagree with?
Yeah, 'cuz we run around shooting people we disagree with.

Fucking idiot ...
Well, in this nation, it's a little more subdued. We get people like Lee Harvey Oswald and Jared Loughner. In China, only 50 million were shot. Soviet Russia, it was over a greater period of time, and they used gulags and starvation more. What was it again? 18 million jews since the communists took over, or was that just in Stalin's reign of terror. I'd have to look it up again.

Nope, you don't shoot em all... but you lefties have your ways.

Nope it wasn't her map. But the map, and Sarah doubling down when Giffords called her out for the map before the shooting happened sure as hell put Sarah in an uncomfortable spot when Gabby wound up with a bullet in her head.

Not really...unless people are just looking for a reason to complain about Sara Palin....all the faux rage about her target map was ludicris.

Well yeah....it did. People asked her tough questions that she didn't have much of an answer for. It sucked for her but that's what happens when you play that game.

Not saying it was her fault it happened but I got a real kick out of the Internet troll of politics having to squirm when her own words blew up in her face.
Yeah, actually, it DOES sound like you're saying it's her fault.

Fuck you..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYMirWNaGY"]What's the Worst That Could Happen? - YouTube[/ame]

meltdown much or is this all you got? Are we perturbed? No longer friends?

:lol:
That was an awesome scene in that movie, I am roflmao right now, I forgot all about that. The sign linguist is what really makes it funny.
and laugh harder, because even though I got a meltdown out of Plasmwad, he still voted 'no'. Guess he didn't read the question close enough.

Poll Questions:

1. Why wasn't the poll "anonymous"?

2. Why wasn't there something like a "maybe" choice, such as "could/did the Tea Party rhetoric in Arizona encourage and/or influence Loughner's thinking and final decision?"

1 To allow cretins to self identify.

2. Because that would have allowed so many liberals too dumb to not answer their real feelings to puss out and try to hide their real feelings. Of course it seems some lied or were too dumb to get the question.

Last edited:
Consider the facts:

Jared Loughner targeted her specifically because she wasn't doing enough for literacy.

Jared Loughner was a well known looney-tune who had rights to assert when others complained about his increasingly bizarre behavior.

Jared Loughner was a pot head whose heavy use of marijuana coincided with his increasingly bizarre behavior.

Jared Loughner was apolitical. He listened to neither the right nor the left. Likely at that point, he couldn't process communication from anyone.

The workings of his mind are senseless. His behavior makes him a leftist.

This is how stupid you are. I know you are just a troll, but this is how stupid you are. If he is apolitical then he doesnt ascribe to any political thinking. Therefore his actions are neither left or right.

You dumb fuck.

m4.jpg

Not really...unless people are just looking for a reason to complain about Sara Palin....all the faux rage about her target map was ludicris.

Well yeah....it did. People asked her tough questions that she didn't have much of an answer for. It sucked for her but that's what happens when you play that game.

Not saying it was her fault it happened but I got a real kick out of the Internet troll of politics having to squirm when her own words blew up in her face.
Yeah, actually, it DOES sound like you're saying it's her fault.

Well you are Trigg level retarded, so I can understand your confusion.

Considering the asshole who shot her was a left wing nut that thought she wasn't Liberal enough. I have to wonder why anyone would even ask this stupid loaded question.

If anything she was shot because of the Left, Because the left sensationalizes their Issues, Like saving the environment, Comparing being against illegal immigration to being a Nazi, that they Push the most suggestible of their supporters to believe Extreme action is justified.

The Scariest person I ever talked to on the net was a Far left environmental Wack Job. Always would tell anyone who would listen how man kind was a parasitic Species on the earth, and he wished there was a way to "cull the heard"

That extreme warped point of view was a product of Watching Left Wing Scare Tactic Propaganda about the Environment, Stuff like Gores movie full of half truths, lies, and wild Baseless speculation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back