Is the conservative banning on Facebook helping dems win elections?

It is a private company now matter how many times you lie about it?
But was it advertised as a public square do they advertise to the left wing as a public square for them to push their agenda yes or no

And Budweiser is advertised King of beers...does not make it true
Are you comparing our Bill of Rights to what a bear says about their motto? Lol wow
It is a private company now matter how many times you lie about it?
But was it advertised as a public square do they advertise to the left wing as a public square for them to push their agenda yes or no

Are you comparing our Bill of Rights to what a bear says about their motto? Lol wow

No, I am comparing two advertising slogans...since you brought it up
Facebook advertised as a public square people join for that reason and they should be allowed to hear all sides of the story. Or have a warning sign we are a left-wing campaign machine

Budweiser advertised as the King of Beers. They should have a warning sign their beer is piss water...

You don’t have a right to be hosted on another’s server. Stop whining and start your own social media platforms. It should an instant success consderied how oppressed conservatives are all over social media, but requires too work, time, and, money which is why see fools rushing for moar gubmint interference.

There is a social media website for conservatives. It's Parler.com. However it's never going to be as large as the people who got in on the ground floor. Nobody will ever beat Twitter or Facebook. They got too large before anybody else got into the game.

Seems odd that folks would continue to support a business they feel that discriminates against people like themselves. The best way to harm Facebook is to hit them where it hurts: their pocket. Forsake your accounts and go to a rival site instead. There isn’t any need to get the big gubmint involved.

Facebook advertised as a public square people join for that reason and they should be allowed to hear all sides of the story. Or have a warning sign we are a left-wing campaign machine

Budweiser advertised as the King of Beers. They should have a warning sign their beer is piss water...
No because we are allowed to taste other beers.. MIC DROP

And you are allowed to use other social media sites....so you lose again

Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Facebook was going to have none of that!
Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

So much crazy to unpack...

1. Facebook is a private company, free speech does not apply
2. Don't be a racist dick and you won't get kicked off.

Facebook agreed to Section 230 of the Communications Act so they must go back to being a platform and not Stalinist

I have never had any of my political posts removed, but I've heard FB does it all the time to famous people.

Your point is valid, they do not want conservatives heard. That's why they protest and even make threats at colleges, or otherwise try to shutdown a venue at a town hall. When conservatives are really listened to, that's how the left loses followers.

On the other hand, we welcome liberals speaking. We want everybody in the country to hear what they are all about: getting rid of ICE, special protections for weirdos in dresses, free college for illegals, disarming law abiding citizens, replacing air planes with train tracks, the end of the world in 11 years, virtual open borders.....all of it.

In fact if we can help in any way, we are willing to do so. Pass out flyers, turn up the PA, anything to get the liberal message out to the public.

"We can't eliminate all liberals. We need to keep some around to remind the people what we don't want this country to look like."
Rush Limbaugh
If we don’t have access of conservatives destroying democrats POV then the kids only hear one side which Will be devastating to America. We all deserve a fair chance to speak to the issues.

We really don't because it's a private company. They can do whatever they wish with their own site. Before I came here, I was on Topix. The problem with that discussion group is they constantly removed conservative messages. When I got fed up with it, I quit going there. I guess many others did as well, because they are no longer in business.
So let Facebook come out and say they are left wing campaign machine. If they don’t this is dangerous to our democracy..

Facebook should come with a warning sign every time yor log in,, “we are left wing propaganda machine” welcome

many will leave

80% of my contacts on FB are far right conservatives. None have had any issues
How do you know? Did you talk to them all? Did you ask everyone if they been banned? I been banned 8 times

Facebook crawls with politcally correct left brain retards so the best thing I found to do was to pull the plug and leave so they can't make money from your being there. The left tards can amuse one another and lose future elections for all I care, which they seem intent on doing anyway. They don't want nor can they be persuaded to be helped. They just want to lose, so let them.

Last edited:

We will when FB says they are bias.. until then they will continue to get sued and we will own it lol

Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

There is no "freedom of speech" which allows you to lie about and denigrate others, which is what these alt-right wingers do. Nor is there "freedom of speech" to promote hate based on lies and conspiracy theories. "Freedom of speech" as defined in the Constitution is the freedom to criticize the government and seek redress for your grievances, without fear of arrest or retritbution. Something that the President of the United States would do well to remember when he threatens people who are testifying to the crimes he's committing as President.

But Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you're free to publish lies, like the Biden Conspiracy theories currently being promoted by the President and his allies, because they're not true. We have an entire public record of Biden's actions in the Ukraine which completely refute all of these baseless stories. You can't call the Sandy Hook families "crisis actors" because that's not true.

People are being harmed and now killed because your President, and a good percentage of the population has been lied to by Republicans for so long, that they no longer recognize truth or facts, i.e. 30% of Republicans STILL believe that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya. People are dying in Syria while the President sends troops to protect the oil, but not your allies. People died in the Ukraine while the President tried to force Zelensky to investigate Biden.

One need only look at how quickly Trump's Ukrainian Conspiracy fell apart to realize how impossible for all of these "conspiracy theories" promoted by Alex Jones, Rudy Guliani, and Donald Trump, could be true. Even with the relative handful of people involved in this mess, or who knew of it, the story got out and quickly. The "Deep State" isn't some vast cabal of liberals out to destroy the President, but rather a large dedicated group of civil servants who have spent their entire adult lives working in service to their country and who will not tolerate the corruption and abuses of this President.

There are always those who come forward to expose the plots. ALWAYS. There's always someone who has an attack of conscience or who really, really meant it when they promised to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. The true believers will not be deterred, and they're all coming out of the woodwork.

The conspiracy theorists don't get to lie to the American public with impunity. We've seen where that leads. Republicans could try telling the truth, and coming up with policies instead of attacking their opponents to mask their dearth of policy ideas.

We will when FB says they are bias.. until then they will continue to get sued and we will own it lol

Liar.

Bring our boys home

There is no "freedom of speech" which allows you to lie about and denigrate others, which is what these alt-right wingers do. Nor is there "freedom of speech" to promote hate based on lies and conspiracy theories. "Freedom of speech" as defined in the Constitution is the freedom to criticize the government and seek redress for your grievances, without fear of arrest or retritbution. Something that the President of the United States would do well to remember when he threatens people who are testifying to the crimes he's committing as President.

But Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you're free to publish lies, like the Biden Conspiracy theories currently being promoted by the President and his allies, because they're not true. We have an entire public record of Biden's actions in the Ukraine which completely refute all of these baseless stories. You can't call the Sandy Hook families "crisis actors" because that's not true.

People are being harmed and now killed because your President, and a good percentage of the population has been lied to by Republicans for so long, that they no longer recognize truth or facts, i.e. 30% of Republicans STILL believe that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya. People are dying in Syria while the President sends troops to protect the oil, but not your allies. People died in the Ukraine while the President tried to force Zelensky to investigate Biden.

One need only look at how quickly Trump's Ukrainian Conspiracy fell apart to realize how impossible for all of these "conspiracy theories" promoted by Alex Jones, Rudy Guliani, and Donald Trump, could be true. Even with the relative handful of people involved in this mess, or who knew of it, the story got out and quickly. The "Deep State" isn't some vast cabal of liberals out to destroy the President, but rather a large dedicated group of civil servants who have spent their entire adult lives working in service to their country and who will not tolerate the corruption and abuses of this President.

There are always those who come forward to expose the plots. ALWAYS. There's always someone who has an attack of conscience or who really, really meant it when they promised to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. The true believers will not be deterred, and they're all coming out of the woodwork.

The conspiracy theorists don't get to lie to the American public with impunity. We've seen where that leads. Republicans could try telling the truth, and coming up with policies instead of attacking their opponents to mask their dearth of policy ideas.
I’m confused, because over 90% of daily violent crimes are happening in towns with democrat policies
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats

YET THEY AREN'T BEING SILENCED ON FACEBOOK LOL

So again what are you talking about?

Liar.
Facebook is currently being sued and it will end up in the Supreme Court they will force Facebook to pick a side and include a warning sign this is a left-wing public arena PERIOD

Last edited:

Bring our boys home

So much crazy to unpack...

1. Facebook is a private company, free speech does not apply
2. Don't be a racist dick and you won't get kicked off.

Facebook agreed to Section 230 of the Communications Act so they must go back to being a platform and not Stalinist

Section 230 does not prohibit Facebook from kicking off whomever they please.

Bring our boys home

I’m confused, because over 90% of daily violent crimes are happening in towns with democrat policies

The reason you're confused is because your first sentence is a lie. When your entire post is premises on a lie, it's no wonder you're confused. You Russians are being given false information.

Crime is tied to poverty. The higher the levels of poverty, the higher the levels of crime. This has nothing to do with democratic cities or republican cities. There are few Republican cities because Republicans are utterly incapable of getting anything done, and city government has to get stuff done - more than any other branch of government. Republican policies don't work for people. Never have, never will.

I don't think you understand what freedom of the press really means.

Bring our boys home

The reason you're confused is because your first sentence is a lie. When your entire post is premises on a lie, it's no wonder you're confused. You Russians are being given false information.

Crime is tied to poverty. The higher the levels of poverty, the higher the levels of crime. This has nothing to do with democratic cities or republican cities. There are few Republican cities because Republicans are utterly incapable of getting anything done, and city government has to get stuff done - more than any other branch of government. Republican policies don't work for people. Never have, never will.
Well this is awkward you liberals claim towns in red states have the highest level of poverty in the world but everybody owns a gun there’s no shootings there’s no crime. ..

again Get an education before you can posting on here

Bring our boys home

Such utter bull. My father could tell you stories of growing up that would make you cry. He, his parents, and his five siblings lived in a house the size of a three car garage. They had no plumbing in the house. When you had to go, you went to the outhouse in the backyard. winter, summer and fall.

They grew up on welfare, but welfare back then was pulling your red wagon to the fire station five miles away. There they would fill it up with fruits and vegetables, then they would pull it back home. My father and his brothers all joined the military just to know what it's like to have good three square meals a day.

My father and his siblings never spent a day in prison. I don't believe any of them were ever in a local jail either. Two of them had a drinking problem (who could blame them) but they still worked from time to time. The others joined the construction trade, and one went on to be a hair dresser, at one time owning three beauty shops.

If you think we have poverty, talk to people from other countries that come here if you're ever in the states. They will tell you what poverty really is, and it isn't a HUD home in the suburbs, free cell phones, and enough food stamps to make you fat as an elephant. They come here, work hard, learn the language, and get an advanced education or open up their own business. Or as Joe Biden once put it: You can't go into a Seven-Eleven or Duncan Doughnuts unless you have an Indian accent.

Bring our boys home

puppet.jpeg

Bring our boys home

Well this is awkward you liberals claim towns in red states have the highest level of poverty in the world but everybody owns a gun there’s no shootings there’s no crime. ..

again Get an education before you can posting on here

You might take your own advice Ray. Your ignorance of economic and social issues is astounding.

That's not true. Overwhelmingly, the more guns in a state, the higher the levels of murder and violent gun crime. Every state that has passed "stand your ground" laws, has seen an increase in the numbers of murders in those states. New York City state has the strictest gun laws in the US, and the NYC has the lowest rate of murder and violent crime of all large cities in the USA.

Because of the poverty and the opiod crisis, rural America is now experiencing the highest levels of violent cime in the US - higher than in inner cities.

You don’t have a right to be hosted on another’s server. Stop whining and start your own social media platforms. It should an instant success consderied how oppressed conservatives are all over social media, but requires too work, time, and, money which is why see fools rushing for moar gubmint interference.

There is a social media website for conservatives. It's Parler.com. However it's never going to be as large as the people who got in on the ground floor. Nobody will ever beat Twitter or Facebook. They got too large before anybody else got into the game.

Seems odd that folks would continue to support a business they feel that discriminates against people like themselves. The best way to harm Facebook is to hit them where it hurts: their pocket. Forsake your accounts and go to a rival site instead. There isn’t any need to get the big gubmint involved.

Trust me, if I could move all my friends and family to another site, I would do so in a minute. But FB is not really political. It's more family oriented, so even if you leave, many won't follow you because of their lack of interest in politics.

It's not too odd that people would want to support a business that discriminates against them. Look at the 50's and 60's when blacks weren't served at various restaurants. Look at the gays who sued bakeries and photographers to force them to cater their gay weddings. So this really isn't unique.

Forum List

Back