Is the conservative banning on Facebook helping dems win elections?

Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Facebook was going to have none of that!
Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

So much crazy to unpack...

1. Facebook is a private company, free speech does not apply
2. Don't be a racist dick and you won't get kicked off.

1) foxnews is a private company. That doesn’t stop libs from accusing them of promoting right wing propaganda. Facebook is a much bigger news source than foxnews and they promote a one sided agenda. I’m not saying I want the government involved, but people need to be made aware that Facebook is not affording all sides equally opportunity to publish their voices and options.

2) Seems to me Facebook doesn’t mind when their posters disparage white people

Two years ago most young average Americans newsfeeds included Milo destroying democrats in debates, freedom fighter Tommy Robinson, the great Alex jones, and countless other conservatives kicking ass online that were slowly eliminated from Facebook Twitter and alpha rhythmed out of the system.

and we see very conservative Democrats winning that’s ok I guess.. but Democrat party was getting beat up every day and the millions of kids were watching it!

they were saying that that generation was gonna be the most conservative in the history of America

Facebook was going to have none of that!
Trump needs to bring back the public square which is now FACEBOOK! Defend free speech!
Bring our boys home

So much crazy to unpack...

1. Facebook is a private company, free speech does not apply
2. Don't be a racist dick and you won't get kicked off.

1) foxnews is a private company. That doesn’t stop libs from accusing them of promoting right wing propaganda. Facebook is a much bigger news source than foxnews and they promote a one sided agenda. I’m not saying I want the government involved, but people need to be made aware that Facebook is not affording all sides equally opportunity to publish their voices and options.

2) Seems to me Facebook doesn’t mind when their posters disparage white people

If FB started cracking down on hate directed towards white people then the Pakistani immigrants they employ for slave wages would never have time for anything else.

Forum List

Back