Is Ukrainegate just an elaborate Trump scheme?

I don't think I'd generally use "Trump" and "elaborate" in the same sentence.

President Trump plays his adversaries all the time with well-orchestrated plans and has done so for years, long before he disembarked off of the Golden Escalator.

The fact that you wouldn't shows how effective the President is at making people think they got a great deal when he has been playing them the entire time. Just like he did with his friend Vince McMahon in his plan to buy and sell back the Monday Nite Raw program.

Good story but no.
The democrats have nothing but budget busting elaborate giveaways.
Which are not going to win the presidency for them unless they can get enough low IQ voters.
This is their best chance to keep the rabid base ramped up.

President Trump plays his adversaries all the time with well-orchestrated plans and has done so for years, long before he disembarked off of the Golden Escalator.

The fact that you wouldn't shows how effective the President is at making people think they got a great deal when he has been playing them the entire time. Just like he did with his friend Vince McMahon in his plan to buy and sell back the Monday Nite Raw program.

Well, I think your use of professional wrestling to make a positive point about Trump is most appropriate.

Whether this is all an orchestrated plan or not, the idea does underline something I've observed about some successful people. They allow, even encourage their opponents to think of them as idiots or bumbling fools while they go about getting and doing everything they want. When your opponents' arrogance makes him continually underestimate you because he can't allow himself to acknowledge your ability, let him because it makes it that much easier to defeat him.

Think of it, Trump has his opponents so thoroughly tied up in their irrational hate that he could walk on water and they would scream that he couldn't swim. If he came out tomorrow and said the earth was round, the flat earth society would immediately gain a few million more members.

Well, I think your use of professional wrestling to make a positive point about Trump is most appropriate.

Donald Trump has had a long association with the WWE Universe and professional wrestling.

The one thing you need to know about wrestling is that the events are scripted, and are elaborate schemes designed to keep the viewers interests. I think its obvious that President Trump would be able to use the same techniques in politics that he used successfully in the WWE to similar effect.

Um no. The democrats have been trying to impeach TRUMP since he won in 2016. They thought they had him with the staged Russia investigation and when that failed they scrambled and came up with the soon to fail Ukraine impeachment. They know none of the democrats running for 2020 have a chance at beating TRUMP so their goal with the impeachment is to try and make TRUMP unelectable.

Another one of these 4 dimensional chess excuses. I doubt Trump knows how to play chess or have a clue what the 4th dimension is but this is usually to explain Trump's not so smart moves.

Trump does something...like admit to a crime on national tv.

The country reacts by scratching their heads, laughing or maybe even in disgust

Trumpbots not sure how to spin this convince themselves that they are too stupid to understand Trump and so everyone else must be too.

Nope, it's a KGB blueprint. Win, win for Russia. Trumpybear, it's the Bear that keeps on giving.

Putin Smiles.

Could it be that Trump has been playing the libs including Shifty Schiff and Nervous Nancy for dupes, and the whole thing is an elaborate plan with the so-called "Whistleblower" being a Trump confederate?

I don't know, but it sure is coming together really neatly.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...p_has_been_setting_up_the_left_all_along.html
Trump is The Whistle Blower. He has exclusive intelligence in to what The Clinton Campaign, and Obama Administration, Biden and Podesta were doing in The Ukraine with Russia and Through SOROS NGOs, and The Ukraine Embassy.

The trap was set, and they took the bait and are outting themselves.

The Left were duped by The Master Troll.

Anyone who doubts this should ask themselves one thing.

Why is there always a lack of evidence?

Mueller could not find enough to recommend even a single indictment for The House to write articles of impeachment on.

And in this last case, again, not a single shred of evidence.

In both cases, The President released transcripts and reports unexpectedly that he was not required to do.

In both cases, the corruption and crimes alleged to have occurred NEVER occurred, but instead pointed right back to corruption and skullduggery, espionage, bribery and treason, and collusion committed by Trump's enemies.

Trump's enemies have painted themselves in to a corner and placed themselves in to a box for which they cannot extricate themselves from, and soon, now that most of them have been outed, the hammer is going to fall.

Forum List

Back