Ilhan Omar paid another $147,000 to married lover's consultant group in addition to previous money

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar paid her political consultant and lover almost $147,000 more for services than had previously been known, according to reports. The payments were in addition to hundreds of thousands of dollars she gave to the company which had already been reported. Omar's campaign funneled $146,713 into finance chief Tim Mynett's consulting firm, 'The E Street Group' for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and video production, records show, reports the New York Post.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

-----------

Seems the Post is the only paper even interested in the subversives corruption!

I don’t think sex had much to do with this.

I think the consultant group was a cover for money laundering....she learns quickly and follows the example set by Jojo Biden and son Hunter!

This woman is creepy----and a conniver. She's running around the country getting these terrorist muslims to run for office..........and has unlimited amounts of money to do it with. .....probably from craphole Muzzie countries or, more likely George Soros through a few dozen of his political action committees. CAIR has said they want 30 more terrorists in Congress to be able to CHANGE AMERICA!

Tlaib should have gone this route rather than begging her campaign staff for a few thousand of chump change...
She will REORGANIZE after talking to Omar, to be sure!

Shh....She is a Democrat.....part of an Exclusive Political Mafia that is protected from Prosecution.

When she was asked why she divorced her brother, do you know what she said.?

"He's dick was So-mal-i couldn't find it."

CAIR has said they want 30 more terrorists in Congress to be able to CHANGE AMERICA!
Your statement is false. CAIR doesn't condone or support terrorism. ..:cool:
Sunni. I usually agree with you, but in this I disagree 100%....there are letters stating such from the organization! Any organization that wants to fundamentally change our system of government is a subversive organization....
No, they don't use the word terrorism. But any thinking person knows what they mean!

Everybody is afraid to go after her fearing what Obama threatened his adversaries with........the race card. The media would come to her rescue smearing anyone with the race card.

Forum List

Back