Is sex a human right?

holy hell, take what i said out of context....he is our son...but he is also my son right?

sorry I didn't mean to sound like a pig headed male there.

now go make me a sandwhich!

:)

You need a big dose of the Man's Prayer:

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

:lol:

Andrew, first off, it's not "my" son, it's "our" son.

Second, your wife works harder than most people who go to an office, sit in a chair all day, and post on the internet on message boards, among other jobs people have. She is in charge of the most important person in both your lives, takes care of your home, and cooks and cleans too.

Tell her she doesn't do any work, see what she says.

Just an observation dude.

I don't want to offend, but I've been a SAHM and a working mom, and it is definitely harder to work professionally outside of the home and balance that with the mom role. The chores don't decrease and the childcare responsibilities don't diminish, but you have fewer hours to accomplish them. Women who get to stay at home, longterm, often have no idea how fortunate they really are.

Second, your wife works harder than most people who go to an office, sit in a chair all day, and post on the internet on message boards, among other jobs people have. She is in charge of the most important person in both your lives, takes care of your home, and cooks and cleans too.

I don't want to offend, but I've been a SAHM and a working mom, and it is definitely harder to work professionally outside of the home and balance that with the mom role. The chores don't decrease and the childcare responsibilities don't diminish, but you have fewer hours to accomplish them. Women who get to stay at home, longterm, often have no idea how fortunate they really are.

I completely agree. Moms that work full-time still have the household responsibilities. They don't get done by themselves.

:clap2:

I completely agree. Moms that work full-time still have the household responsibilities. They don't get done by themselves.

God Forbid the husband chip in to help the working mom with the chores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I didn't want to derail the "Cheating' thread so I thought I'd start this one to ask:

Is sex a human right? And I'd like to expand that to include: Can you expect sex from your partner if you are married?

So, whatcha think?

Sex is not a human right.....it belongs more in line with:

Survival of the fittest.

How creative one is, and imaginative, and outgoing, and agressive, or sensual and good looking etc all have something to do with who gets sex and who doesn't....or even who gets married and who doesn't.

I didn't want to derail the "Cheating' thread so I thought I'd start this one to ask:

Is sex a human right? And I'd like to expand that to include: Can you expect sex from your partner if you are married?

So, whatcha think?

Survival of the fittest.

How creative one is, and imaginative, and outgoing, and agressive, or sensual and good looking etc all have something to do with who gets sex and who doesn't....or even who gets married and who doesn't.

I disagree mostly on the marriage part. My mother was BUTT ugly ... my father was actually well sculpted ... but they got married. For the sex part ... it doesn't work that way only because many of the 'beautiful' people I know are like me, just so sick of it for one reason or another. So a lot of 'ugly' people are often 'getting lucky' due to a lack of options.

So, whatcha think?

Survival of the fittest.

I disagree mostly on the marriage part. My mother was BUTT ugly ... my father was actually well sculpted ... but they got married. For the sex part ... it doesn't work that way only because many of the 'beautiful' people I know are like me, just so sick of it for one reason or another. So a lot of 'ugly' people are often 'getting lucky' due to a lack of options.

Oh for goodness sakes!

I did not mean to imply only the good lookin ones "get some"...just that with some people this is the case.....THIS IS WHY I listed creative, imaginative, outgoing etc....

I knew a guy that was just an average joe in looks but a stud in personality...he was getting "it" left and right, while the good looking guys were still on the sidelines...why? Because he used or was creative, with his personality.

Your mother had beauty that your father saw...beauty and good looks are not always skin deep.

And on the marriage part, sex is an important part of the contract....this could be just once a year, and one is not breaking their vows according to our laws in several states.

ones active sex life, in general reduces with age, and i would bet there is no court in the world that would give a divorce on the grounds of not having sex with your husband/wife if the couple were married 40 years already and at 65 years of age....

or if the husband had prostate cancer and after treatment was unable to get it up....

care

Survival of the fittest.

Oh for goodness sakes!

I did not mean to imply only the good lookin ones "get some"...just that with some people this is the case.....THIS IS WHY I listed creative, imaginative, outgoing etc....

I knew a guy that was just an average joe in looks but a stud in personality...he was getting "it" left and right, while the good looking guys were still on the sidelines...why? Because he used or was creative, with his personality.

Your mother had beauty that your father saw...beauty and good looks are not always skin deep.

And on the marriage part, sex is an important part of the contract....this could be just once a year, and one is not breaking their vows according to our laws in several states.

ones active sex life, in general reduces with age, and i would bet there is no court in the world that would give a divorce on the grounds of not having sex with your husband/wife if the couple were married 40 years already and at 65 years of age....

or if the husband had prostate cancer and after treatment was unable to get it up....

care

The problem is that it is actually part of the law of nature, that the most attractive breed more normally because of the whole "survival of the fittest." I was just unclear as to how much you were including into the whole attraction formula (gah that sounds so weird, anyway) so my bad.

So, whatcha think?

Survival of the fittest.

Or, KK, did it occur to you the ones you call "butt ugly" are the ones with loads of personality and intelligence and humor? Unlike the "beautiful people"- they rely on their personality, thus making them more attractive to another person.

Believe it or not, beauty is more than skin deep. Just ask your dad.

Survival of the fittest.

Or, KK, did it occur to you the ones you call "butt ugly" are the ones with loads of personality and intelligence and humor? Unlike the "beautiful people"- they rely on their personality, thus making them more attractive to another person.

bingo....now the problem that faces people like me is that I am beautiful and have loads of personality, intelligence and humor. It's a tough situation to handle

bingo....now the problem that faces people like me is that I am beautiful and have loads of personality, intelligence and humor. It's a tough situation to handle

I know what you mean. :tongue:

Survival of the fittest.

I did, all he replied with "I have no idea what I was thinking."

I did, all he replied with "I have no idea what I was thinking."

Did he put that in her Valentine Card I wonder?

God Forbid the husband chip in to help the working mom with the chores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

It's not that my husband and older son don't help around the house. I don't mean to give that impression. But I think most women will understand when I say that there are a lot of things they just can't do correctly, so I have to do them. And a lot of times, it's just faster to do it myself than to try to explain what I want to them. So okay, I'm picky.

By the way, my husband - wonderful man that he is - took the baby and slept in another room with him all night last night so that I could have nine hours of uninterrupted sleep. Don't want anyone to get incorrect notions about whether or not I'm married to the best man in the world. ;)

Husband? :cuckoo:

I do it all myself, baby.

Uh, a lot of us do catz.

I'm talking about those with 2 parent households. How many husbands cook, clean and do the laundry along with the wife? I'm sure some are out there, right? :doubt:

Joe is a wonderful cook, and Nicky does the dishes and laundry. They will both also do any other chores I specify, but honestly, have you ever seen a man trying to scrub a bathtub? Nothing but hot water, like they're trying to scald the germs to death or something. :eek:

If I can just get them to watch Quinn while I do the housework, I'm a happy camper.

Forum List

Back