Is sex a human right?

my wife doesnt work , she is a homemaker and takes care of my son

so BOOYA

Andrew, first off, it's not "my" son, it's "our" son.

Second, your wife works harder than most people who go to an office, sit in a chair all day, and post on the internet on message boards, among other jobs people have. She is in charge of the most important person in both your lives, takes care of your home, and cooks and cleans too.

Tell her she doesn't do any work, see what she says.

Just an observation dude.

so BOOYA

Second, your wife works harder than most people who go to an office, sit in a chair all day, and post on the internet on message boards, among other jobs people have. She is in charge of the most important person in both your lives, takes care of your home, and cooks and cleans too.

I agree 100%

however I would have no problem being a stay at home dad and play with my son while she brings home the bacon :p

so BOOYA

I agree 100%

however I would have no problem being a stay at home dad and play with my son while she brings home the bacon :p

oooooo I did that and it's a close call-----it woulda been a real rough go if I didn't have this smoking hot neighbor to help :lol:

Is sex a human right?

No.

And I'd like to expand that to include: Can you expect sex from your partner if you are married?

No. No one is entitled to sex, love, or frienship. That crap has to be earned.

We're not talknig entitlements here--we're talking expectations

I've never "expected" a girlfriend or wife would have sex with me.

The best I can hope for is that they want it. If it ever gets to the point where I "expect" it, I'm going to become a conservative republican.

No.

The best I can hope for is that they want it. If it ever gets to the point where I "expect" it, I'm going to become a conservative republican.

ahhhhhhhh that explains Obama's "HOPE" thing !

I think the bottom line is you women need to give it up more to the men who love you

the end
We'll be your bunny rabbits, but you follow your end of the deal, supply the house, supply the clothes supply the food and supply all material needs....

that's what the contract was about, no?

Seems to me, with women HAVING to work outside of the home because their partner can not support his family on his own means he has failed his end of the contract, no?

:D

no problem ..... but no spittin it out........

never have....

gotcha! :lol:

Honestly though, our sex lives and intimacy has ten folded since I decided to stay at home....and not work.

Now granted, I had a crazy job for a corporation, I was on the road half the time, all over the country or even small trips within my state visiting Stores....and worked morning thru to night when home....even on supposed days off....but I did love it for a while....a lot....and my husband supported my career, and was my backbone....he got the dry cleaning, he did the shopping, he did the laundry, he vacumed the floors and he took out the trash, and he occaisionally cooked or picked up take out or took me out to dinner...he laways paid the bills, i cooked when home and always cleaned the baths cuz he was just clueless on that, and dusted....

Not a life many can handle, even if it were a man in the position, and being childless is the ONLY reason I was able to climb up to this position....but honestly, my husband and I were like ships passing in the night, only a few days a month.

Now that he is the sole provider, things are a lot less stressful and hectic for the both of us, which just leads to the "otjher stuff" more often, naturally.

i do everything involved with the home chores, all the cooking, handle all the headache type things like investments and taxes, shopping, laundry, even the trash (if i have to), and he just works with no worries or things to do at home....pretty much...what the religious contract presumed in yester year...

Okay, little grasshopper, you seem like you might need some wordly advice.

Kid, pick someone you're compatible with, treat her right, and everything else falls into place. Outside of the occassional speed bumps. Get good at massages and creative romantic weekend getaways, and its smooth fucking sailing from there!

The minute you start "expecting" your partner to provide sex is the minute the whole relationship dynamics change. I personally can't handle dudes whining about not getting sex from their wives. Personally I would feel like an idiot if I was pestering and pressuring someone for sex. What a load of crap! :lol:

look it is all very simple......if you just agree with her and give her everything she wants you will get sex whenever you want........as long as she says so.........:lol:

Okay, little grasshopper, you seem like you might need some wordly advice.

Kid, pick someone you're compatible with, treat her right, and everything else falls into place. Outside of the occassional speed bumps. Get good at massages and creative romantic weekend getaways, and its smooth fucking sailing from there!

The minute you start "expecting" your partner to provide sex is the minute the whole relationship dynamics change. I personally can't handle dudes whining about not getting sex from their wives. Personally I would feel like an idiot if I was pestering and pressuring someone for sex. What a load of crap! :lol:

Thanks old man . :lol:

No.

If I get married I expect my husband to have sex with me and if he doesn't, well shit will hit the fan!

so BOOYA

As the mother of a brand-new, two-week-old baby, I could kiss you, Echo.

My husband is the one working at a paying job at the moment (Note the phrasing here). His job involves a lot of driving, and I don't want him doing it while sleep-deprived, so I take the bulk of the nighttime baby duty. Of course, I also get the bulk of the daytime baby duty, too, plus my house has to be whipped back into pre-pregnancy shape if I'm going to be living in it. So I spend my days with Quinn strapped to my chest in a papoose while I wash laundry, supervise my older son in washing dishes (otherwise I find dried food on them in my cupboards :eek:), scrubbing the bathroom, sewing, shopping, running errands, etc.

Not to mention who got to push that kid out of her body in the first place. Whose son is he, again?

so BOOYA

My husband is the one working at a paying job at the moment (Note the phrasing here). His job involves a lot of driving, and I don't want him doing it while sleep-deprived, so I take the bulk of the nighttime baby duty. Of course, I also get the bulk of the daytime baby duty, too, plus my house has to be whipped back into pre-pregnancy shape if I'm going to be living in it. So I spend my days with Quinn strapped to my chest in a papoose while I wash laundry, supervise my older son in washing dishes (otherwise I find dried food on them in my cupboards :eek:), scrubbing the bathroom, sewing, shopping, running errands, etc.

Not to mention who got to push that kid out of her body in the first place. Whose son is he, again?
I never realized how great naps were until I had a child.

I never realized how great naps were until I had a child.

I still take them, even though my "baby" is 13 years old! :cool:

holy hell, take what i said out of context....he is our son...but he is also my son right?

sorry I didn't mean to sound like a pig headed male there.

now go make me a sandwhich!

:)

Forum List

Back