Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Stop it, just stop. Everyone here knows you're a Neg-Rep Stalker weirdo. You've been doing it for a long time. You're a kook. And they also know you're an Ex-Mod failure. I mean come on, you couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod? Ya can't get much more lame than that. lol! But hey, you keep on stalking girl. I know you're a nutter. It's cool. :)

Fuck off, asshole. Now, go cry about your rep points, fool... :eusa_boohoo:

Defending your bitter Ex-Mod failure buddy ay? How cute. :)

You have no idea what you're talking about, liar... :eusa_clap:

awwwwwwwwwww.... apparently the above post inflamed one of our more mentally ill posters... :rofl:
Neg rep whining. Awesome! :thup:

not an ounce of whining... just showing the extraordinary level of your mental illness...

now THIS...THIS is neg rep whining:

Crackerjack said:
jillian said:
Hi, you have received -1294 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
psycho freak :cuckoo:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.
Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch. :fu:

carry on, loser :thup:

BTW, you realize there is no such location as " Location: Arkham, Massachusetts " ?

Yep, he's posting from delusionville cuz he's SO wicked clever! :cuckoo:

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies, do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They are a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

Yeah, Jillian has always been a weirdo.

Yeah, she's one of those bitter Ex-Mod failures. There's a couple of others just like her around here. They couldn't handle being Mods. They either quit or got booted. Now they just hang around here Neg-Rep Stalking and being snotty & bitter. They're a pathetic bunch for sure. You just have to laugh. CJ will learn that.

Keep lying, you stupid asshole... :eusa_clap:

Defending your bitter Ex-Mod failure buddy ay? How cute. :)

Nah, i got it right. I'm not the only Poster she has Neg-Rep Stalked. She's been doing it for a long time. And she is a dopey Ex-Mod failure. Defend her if you like, but that wont change the facts.

People tend to get negged when they post something stupid or dishonest, it's not Jillian's fault you do it every single day........... :thup:

Yeah, Jillian has always been a weirdo.

Yeah, she's one of those bitter Ex-Mod failures. There's a couple of others just like her around here. They couldn't handle being Mods. They either quit or got booted. Now they just hang around here Neg-Rep Stalking and being snotty & bitter. They're a pathetic bunch for sure. You just have to laugh. CJ will learn that.

I haven't lied. She has Neg-Rep Stalked many other Posters over the years. She's just plain loony that way. It is what it is.

Neg rep whining. Awesome! :thup:

not an ounce of whining... just showing the extraordinary level of your mental illness...

now THIS...THIS is neg rep whining:

Crackerjack said:
Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch. :fu:

carry on, loser :thup:

BTW, you realize there is no such location as " Location: Arkham, Massachusetts " ?

Yep, he's posting from delusionville cuz he's SO wicked clever! :cuckoo:

he must be wicked smaaht.

Nah, i got it right. I'm not the only Poster she has Neg-Rep Stalked. She's been doing it for a long time. And she is a dopey Ex-Mod failure. Defend her if you like, but that wont change the facts.

People tend to get negged when they post something stupid or dishonest, it's not Jillian's fault you do it every single day........... :thup:

Aw, still defending your bitter Ex-Mod failure buddy. That's so loyal of you. :eusa_boohoo:

Aw, still defending your bitter Ex-Mod failure buddy. That's so loyal of you. :eusa_boohoo:

projecting again libo??

therapy might help you. but i think you should probably go back on the meds.

Keep repeating yourself, loser, liar, paulbot... :eusa_clap:

I haven't lied. She has Neg-Rep Stalked many other Posters over the years. She's just plain loony that way. It is what it is.

Yeah, she has always had a very bitter demeanor.

Considering you're still talking about him he must not be.

Not a fair way to look at it. Rabbi will always be obsessed with Ron Paul, he'll be dead for 20 years and Rabbi will still talk about him daily.

Ron Paul is the reason why Rabbi is so insecure, he's spent his whole life thinking he was a conservative, only to have Ron Paul show him he's just another big gov't, liberty hating stooge.

Wowe you must have a degree in psych, if not mind reading.
Actually Ron Paul is the reason I am a small gov't Reagan Republican. He shows the danger of narco-libertarianism and how it destroys minds, turning them into the Borg. Like yours.
Funny thing, Ron Paul was one of the FIRST to endorse Ronald Reagan, and it wasn't until Reagan reneged on his small government promises that Ron Paul left the Republican Party to run as a Libertarian.

You probably didn't know that, it joins a long list of things you don't know...

APAUL_P2_T.jpg

projecting again libo??

therapy might help you. but i think you should probably go back on the meds.

:lol: Uh, don't you have someone to Neg-Rep Stalk? Bye bye weirdo. Off ya go.

Yeah, she has always had a very bitter demeanor.

Yeah, the Ex-Mod failures are the worst. They still haven't accepted the fact they failed miserably as Mods. Some of them actually believe they're still Mods. Jillian's not the only one though. There's a couple of other ones here too. You'll probably get Neg-Rep Stalked by them eventually. Most Posters experience it at some point. Just have a good laugh though. I mean, you're dealing with pathetic failures after all. :)

Yeah you lied repeatedly and continue to taunt AS IF you know why Jill or anyone else is no longer a mod here...You're a clueless dimwit who can't handle that his stupid posts merit a negative response. And it's interesting you think you know what Jillian has done "over the years" when your join date is just six months ago... :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back