Protesters Have No Clue Why They Are There

None of these people will answer him. Either they aren't educated enough on these issues to be able to intelligently discuss them or they haven't been "permitted" by the so-called organizers to have any discussions with him or other media. The latter would line up with standard authoritarian Palestinian views

I bet this Stanford protester knew why he was there...

Stanford Jewish students on taking photo of man with Hamas headband on campus: 'We were just in shock'

Stanford University administrators submitted the photo to the FBI after it went viral

1714776308593.png

1714776467117.png

Could be, but could just as easily be people briefed by organizers, who would be wanting to control the narrative message. It is unusual to get that many, directing toward the organizers for comment. Whether they do or not, most American kids of higher grade point average would think themselves qualified to give an intelligent response. That appeared coaxed to make sure the organizers were to be the messengers. The rest there, either supporting each other, having no message at all, there for the communal party atmosphere, or on the payroll.

Or... they all agreed that they would designate media relations to their most well-spoken members.

I am wondering how many fairly lucid responses this guy got that he didn't share with us.

I have a feeling that the upcoming summer of 2024 hate and violence, started this spring on college campuses nationwide, have at the very top the same rich anti-Americans who were behind BLM four years ago.

The only difference is that in the 2020 Summer of Hate, the white cops were the ones demonized over a lie, and this time the Jews are the ones being vilified.

Cops were vilified because they were murdering unarmed black people.
Jews are being vilified because they are killing innocent women and children.

Or... they all agreed that they would designate media relations to their most well-spoken members.

I am wondering how many fairly lucid responses this guy got that he didn't share with us.

Cops were vilified because they were murdering unarmed black people.
Jews are being vilified because they are killing innocent women and children.
Actually, I was wondering the same thing. We have not way of knowing, if he only cut in the clips of people refusing to answer. It is not like I know anything about the guy, to gage his honesty of reporting. So, we cannot say it isn't so, but there is no yardstick to say it is, just as displayed.

Um they are protesting and can't give a simple answer on what they are protesting about and people are supposed to take the protests seriously?
Well no. Obviously, they know MAGA cult idiots like you will never understand. No need to confuse you more than you already are.

He may very well have edited some more astute speakers, but the bottom line is he encountered a decent amount who have no clue and I'll you guarantee you there's more of them out there than ones who intimately understand these issues.
Really? You would need a tally of how many different people he questioned before he got the one or two he used in his broadcast to know that. You got that, or did you just pull that info out of your ass?

Sorry bout that,

1. No the election was stolen, hadn't you heard?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes. I heard that, but I heard it from batshit crazy MAGA cult members. To be fair, some of those cult members aren't actually liars, because they are stupid enough to actually believe all the bullshit they spout.

Yes. I heard that, but I heard it from batshit crazy MAGA cult members. To be fair, some of those cult members aren't actually liars, because they are stupid enough to actually believe all the bullshit they spout.
Sorry bout that,

1. You defending a baboon who sits in office now you say was voted in fairly?
2. Really fair when you steal shit, and stealing an election is what dems do, thats a known force now-a-days.
3. You support these lies of the 2020 election, or truths as you would have it?
4. Just to get you on record.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You defending a baboon who sits in office now you say was voted in fairly?
2. Really fair when you steal shit, and stealing an election is what dems do, thats a known force now-a-days.
3. You support these lies of the 2020 election, or truths as you would have it?
4. Just to get you on record.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're a nasty little nutbag, aren't you?

None of these people will answer him. Either they aren't educated enough on these issues to be able to intelligently discuss them or they haven't been "permitted" by the so-called organizers to have any discussions with him or other media. The latter would line up with standard authoritarian Palestinian views

They know why they are there.
For the same reason as the Vietnam protesters.
and just like in the 60s the protests are blamed on "outside agitators" and that the students didn't know what they were doing.

GEEZ LOUISE FOLKS
Turn on those memory ingrams.

They're seeing defenseless people murdered just like in the 60s

So when will we have the Kent State moment?

Um they are protesting and can't give a simple answer on what they are protesting about and people are supposed to take the protests seriously?
Young people today are very media savvy.
They know how media manipulates to make a point so they reserve their interactions for news rather than FOX.

He may very well have edited some more astute speakers, but the bottom line is he encountered a decent amount who have no clue and I'll you guarantee you there's more of them out there than ones who intimately understand these issues.
You have no idea what he encountered...

EDITED FOOTAGE

Geez, Barnum was right.

Forum List

Back