Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Funny how these nefarious aspects of human nature don't apply to these "practical" republicans. :rolleyes:

As a republican, he can discount and make light of republicans supporting welfare, social security and medicare. Ignoring how they destroy the quality of our gov't and economy.

As a small gov't conservative and little l libertarian, I cannot, and am thankful I cannot.

Yours is a pretend system of government that can only exist in the confines of your imagination.

You can't possibly refute it. Libertarians are childish in denial of this simple fact, or as I think in your case, childlike in their naivety.

You choose to simply ignore world history and human nature.

That is the difference, whether you choose to face reality or not.
Listen to the snot-nosed kid, who wouldn't know a logic-based argument if it kicked him in his alleged nuts, calling others childish!! :lol:::lol::lol:

Wasting money?

Every penny I ever sent to that guy was in the name of advancing the cause of liberty and getting this over reaching federal bureaucracy the fuck out of our lives.

Since most of you didn't even know who this man was only 5 years ago, I don't think I can say there's been money better spent in my entire life.

Yup donating money to his campaign was some of the best money i've ever spent...

I bet you have never given a dime to a campaign before... you just vote for the corporate puppet

Are you retarded?

sorry i think you are confused...I'm a Paul supporter.

Yup donating money to his campaign was some of the best money i've ever spent...

I bet you have never given a dime to a campaign before... you just vote for the corporate puppet

Are you retarded?

Ok that's fine, but I think YOU are confused, because my post about giving Paul my money and it being worth it was clearly indicating that I was also a Paul supporter, so I'm not sure where you came up with the reply to it that you did.

SniperFire is one of those that believe we live in some freakishly dangerous world. This is essence is why SF believe some entitlement programs are good awhile others are blatantly unconstitutional despite them both being unconstitutional. This is why people like SF believe in perpetual and never ending war even when it is us that start it.

People like SF will never take actual world history into context. Not too long ago there no such thing as a “middle class.” Most humans were slaves, surfs or just impoverished, ruled by a king they never even saw and had no rights. People starved and were recruited for wars simply because the ruler said so. Mass killings happened, deadly disease was common and citizenship didn’t mean that you had any rights or protections, just that you owed the “Government.”

Compare that to today, where the world is by no means perfect but by and large most have never even seen war or murder, people starving to death or entire cities/owns being wiped out by disease or gangs. No, in the world people like SF lives in they can become a pro bodybuilder, a business man, highly educated or excessively fat, maybe just play video games all day or post on political boards and call their President an “ass cocked bitch child”…

Of course SniperFire is ok will selling his freedoms and liberties for a false sense of protection in this historically peaceful world that we now live in… He never did anything to ear it and has no clue what life is like without a restrained Government or King.

Are you retarded?

Ok that's fine, but I think YOU are confused, because my post about giving Paul my money and it being worth it was clearly indicating that I was also a Paul supporter, so I'm not sure where you came up with the reply to it that you did.

I don't think his second sentence was meant for you, even though he used the word you. Seems like a common miscommunication to me.

I could be wrong.

I don't think his second sentence was meant for you, even though he used the word you. Seems like a common miscommunication to me.

I could be wrong.

Yeah after going back and looking at it in context, I think you're right, the second sentence was directed towards the katiegrl poster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifJG_oFFDK0]Ron Paul's 2002 Predictions All Come True - Incredible Video! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fHfdSi-GDo]Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up? - YouTube[/ame]

But as a way to run government, my earlier posting proved Libertarians couldn't even run a fucking cow town.

Correctomundo.

Let me guess, have you been trying to clone this guy?

379px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S33882%2C_Adolf_Hitler_retouched.jpg

Forum List

Back