Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Ron Paul makes about as much sense as Oddball did in Kelley's Heroes. I don't even understand why he bothers to run for the office as there is no way he could possibly win the Presidential election. Even with that said I would vote for him in a second if Obama was the other choice.

Perhaps he had goals aside from winning an election.

awwwwwwwwwww.... apparently the above post inflamed one of our more mentally ill posters... :rofl:
Neg rep whining. Awesome! :thup:

CJ to be honest, even though Jillian's whole purpose in coming to these threads is to insult Ron Paul supporters, you were still being a dick with what you said to her.

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies are real kooks. They do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They can be a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board also know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

Last edited:

CJ to be honest, even though Jillian's whole purpose in coming to these threads is to insult Ron Paul supporters, you were still being a dick with what you said to her.

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies, do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They are a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

Yeah, Jillian has always been a weirdo.

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies, do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They are a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

sock much??? :cuckoo:

mentally ill libo-tomized calling anyone else a weirdo is pretty funny.

Yeah, she's one of those bitter Ex-Mod failures. There's a couple of others just like her around here. They couldn't handle being Mods. They either quit or got booted. Now they just hang around here Neg-Rep Stalking and being snotty & bitter. They're a pathetic bunch for sure. You just have to laugh. CJ will learn that.

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies are real kooks. They do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They can be a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board also know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

I'm surprised it didn't work out. I figured with Jillian as a mod there's no chance she'd just put any and every anti-democrat thread in the Rubber Room, no chance of that..............

Well, this is a shining example of how no one has any real point at all in asking if Paul is irrelevant.

I mean, so much indepth analysis here on Ron's positions, why they are irrelevant or outdated, why he should quit, etc..

Seriously, you Paul haters really schooled us on why he is irrelevant. I guess I'm going to have to vote for Obama or Romney in the paradigm now. :rolleyes:

Wankers.

Stop it, just stop. Everyone here knows you're a Neg-Rep Stalker weirdo. You've been doing it for a long time. You're a kook. And they also know you're an Ex-Mod failure. I mean come on, you couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod? Ya can't get much more lame than that. lol! But hey, you keep on stalking girl. I know you're a nutter. It's cool. :)

I'm don't understand what so called "conservatives" have against Paul. It seems to me that a lot republicans don't agree with either Thomas Jefferson or Milton Friedman.

My guess is that Ron Paul has lost relevance for today's republican, but he has resurrected the spirit of Jefferson and Friedman. Which means the old true conservatives are breaking away from the party in the form of Libertarianism.

Because so called conservatives aren't conservatives, they're republicans. So they'll always side with republicans when given the choice between the status quo rep and a conservative.

any takers on this. If you are against Paul you are also against some of the most heralded conservative thinkers to haver ever lived.

Stop it, just stop. Everyone here knows you're a Neg-Rep Stalker weirdo. You've been doing it for a long time. You're a kook. And they also know you're an Ex-Mod failure. I mean come on, you couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod? Ya can't get much more lame than that. lol! But hey, you keep on stalking girl. I know you're a nutter. It's cool. :)

poor nutbar. :cuckoo:

I'm surprised it didn't work out. I figured with Jillian as a mod there's no chance she'd just put any and every anti-democrat thread in the Rubber Room, no chance of that..............

:lol: She failed miserably. It was pretty hilarious. Now she's just snotty & bitter. She has a couple of Ex-Mod failure buddies who Neg-Rep Stalk too. You just have to laugh though. They wanna be pathetic weirdos, than so be it. That's on them.

I'm don't understand what so called "conservatives" have against Paul. It seems to me that a lot republicans don't agree with either Thomas Jefferson or Milton Friedman.

My guess is that Ron Paul has lost relevance for today's republican, but he has resurrected the spirit of Jefferson and Friedman. Which means the old true conservatives are breaking away from the party in the form of Libertarianism.

Because so called conservatives aren't conservatives, they're republicans. So they'll always side with republicans when given the choice between the status quo rep and a conservative.

any takers on this. If you are against Paul you are also against some of the most heralded conservative thinkers to haver ever lived.

I agree with the exception of bringing Friedman into this. He might be a conservative, per say, but his monetarist economic policies are lousy and produce something pretty gapingly far away from fiscal/monetary conservatism.

poor nutbar. :cuckoo:

Whatever, Ex-Mod failure kook. Tell it to all the other posters you Neg-Rep Stalked over the years. Like i said, you're pathetic. You only deserve ridicule now. :)

Fuck off, asshole. Now, go cry about your rep points, fool... :eusa_boohoo:

Fuck off, asshole. Now, go cry about your rep points, fool... :eusa_boohoo:

Defending your bitter Ex-Mod failure buddy ay? How cute. :)

PS Ron Paul never had a snowball's chance in hell of ever being President of the Untied States of America... :eusa_clap:

Ron_Paul_baby.jpg

Well, this is a shining example of how no one has any real point at all in asking if Paul is irrelevant.

I mean, so much indepth analysis here on Ron's positions, why they are irrelevant or outdated, why he should quit, etc..

Seriously, you Paul haters really schooled us on why he is irrelevant. I guess I'm going to have to vote for Obama or Romney in the paradigm now. :rolleyes:

Wankers.

When listening to Ron Paul it doesn't take long to see that he has many odd ideas including conspiracies theories that are beyond the pale.

Forum List

Back