Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Now taking bets on who gets the last word in this argument.

No kidding. The thread went from pointless, literally. To a bickering match over who cares.

I swear, the media have brainwashed people extremely well. Can't even have a real discussion about Paul's relevance. Just a shit show from the haters who antagonize some supporters into play the "fling shit" game.

I gotta go with CJ on this. This system is beyond repair. Because people have oatmeal for brains.

Keep lying, you stupid asshole... :eusa_clap:

I haven't lied. She has Neg-Rep Stalked many other Posters over the years. She's just plain loony that way. It is what it is.

Yeah you lied repeatedly and continue to taunt AS IF you know why Jill or anyone else is no longer a mod here...You're a clueless dimwit who can't handle that his stupid posts merit a negative response. And it's interesting you think you know what Jillian has done "over the years" when your join date is just six months ago... :eusa_clap:

Her reputation precedes her. She's well known as the Board Neg-Rep Stalker loon. But she's certainly not alone. There are others. She just happens to be the looniest of the loons. lol! And failing as a Mod definitely made her even more loony. But whatever, she's actually pretty funny, in a pathetically deranged sort of way. :)

Actually, you're the one repeating yourself now. Your defense of your nutter buddy is pretty lame. :lol:

Go get one of your puppets to call me nasty words, that might help... :cuckoo:

Nah, that's all you and Jillian. Got better things to do. Have fun with your weird Neg-Rep Stalking chit. Later :)

Sure, keep lying, Mr "I know everything about everything over the years but oh yeah I just joined in October"........... :eusa_clap:

Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch

Takes a real big man, huh? ^^

So fucking CUTE who chooses to defend what around here... :cuckoo:

Aww I'll wear it like a badge of honor... :thup:

Crackerjack said:
Hi, you have received -167 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Back at ya, twat! :fu:

Regards,
Crackerjack

Note: This is an automated message.

Nah, that's all you and Jillian. Got better things to do. Have fun with your weird Neg-Rep Stalking chit. Later :)

Sure, keep lying, Mr "I know everything about everything over the years but oh yeah I just joined in October"........... :eusa_clap:

dog-puppy-coloring-page-13.gif

Ah, you're probably a bitter Ex-Mod failure too. You show all the tell-tale signs. You and Jillian be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

I haven't lied. She has Neg-Rep Stalked many other Posters over the years. She's just plain loony that way. It is what it is.

Yeah you lied repeatedly and continue to taunt AS IF you know why Jill or anyone else is no longer a mod here...You're a clueless dimwit who can't handle that his stupid posts merit a negative response. And it's interesting you think you know what Jillian has done "over the years" when your join date is just six months ago... :eusa_clap:

Her reputation precedes her. She's well known as the Board Neg-Rep Stalker loon. But she's certainly not alone. There are others. She just happens to be the looniest of the loons. lol! And failing as a Mod definitely made her even more loony. But whatever, she's actually pretty funny, in a pathetically deranged sort of way. :)

Dude, Jill hasn't been a mod since approximately two years prior to your join date, so just stop lying already... :eusa_clap:

Crackerjack said:
Hi, you have received -167 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Back at ya, twat! :fu:

Regards,
Crackerjack

Note: This is an automated message.
jillian neg-rep whines, so you follow suit. Aw, that's cute! :thup:

Just laugh at ole Jillian. She's well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. She's also still very bitter she couldn't make it as a Board Mod. She just couldn't handle it. She has stalked many. Just have a good laugh. She's actually pathetically funny. :)

Just laugh at ole Jillian. She's well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. She's also still very bitter she couldn't make it as a Board Mod. She just couldn't handle it. She has stalked many. Just have a good laugh. She's actually pathetically funny. :)

As if she would waste her time "stalking" the posts of the board morAns. :eusa_clap:

It's funny to see how she squeals like a stuck pig when it happens to her though. Those green pixels on her CP page are so important that it's worth going all to shit when a stranger tries to mess them up.

Yeah, that's healthy. :rofl:

Ah, you're probably a bitter Ex-Mod failure too. You show all the tell-tale signs. You and Jillian be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

No, I've never been a mod here although I've been asked, I wouldn't want to have to handle all you phony crybaby pukes everyday... I have had the pleasure of mostly not noticing your posts thus far, but I won't forget your lies and your defense of CrackheadJack today... Awesome. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back