Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

"You guys" were telling you saying Ron Paul was going to win? I do believe you are mistaken. The idea that he has no chance of winning as the par course claim goes is usually rebuttaled. He still has a chance, no matter how slim it is.

Romney is a loser. Kang'd. Or he would already have overwhelming GOP support and be eyeing the general election. No RP supporter is going to vote for the liberal flip flop Romney. And he is basically Obama lite. So distinguishing himself against Obama is laughable.

So im curious, the Paul supports are sure that Romney is going to lose. You guys were also telling us Ron Paul was going to win, especially with his delegate strategy.

What makes your assement of Romney's chances any better than your assessment of Paul's?

Paul supporter here, Ron Paul has zero chance and has never had a chance of becoming the nominee.

That being said, Romney is going to get KILLED by Obama. He will probably lose even worse than McCain did. McCain was flip flopping liberal and a war hero, Romney is just a flip flopping liberal.

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
So what is his strategy going forward? Have we seen the last of Ron Paul?

is ron paul irrelevant yet?

who???

awwwwwwwwwww.... apparently the above post inflamed one of our more mentally ill posters... :rofl:

Hi, you have received -167 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself in the mouth with a twelve gauge, fucking ****.

Regards,
Crackerjack

Narco-libs are all class.

So im curious, the Paul supports are sure that Romney is going to lose. You guys were also telling us Ron Paul was going to win, especially with his delegate strategy.

What makes your assement of Romney's chances any better than your assessment of Paul's?

It's just different somehow.

It shows that the Paul-bots and the Obama-bots are really brothers under the skin.

who???

awwwwwwwwwww.... apparently the above post inflamed one of our more mentally ill posters... :rofl:

Comment:
Go fuck yourself in the mouth with a twelve gauge, fucking XXXX.

Regards,
Crackerjack

what's a narco-lib?

he seems like a paulian imbecile to me, given the nature of his comment.

his psychosis is just a causative factor.

Last edited:
I'm don't understand what so called "conservatives" have against Paul. It seems to me that a lot republicans don't agree with either Thomas Jefferson or Milton Friedman.

My guess is that Ron Paul has lost relevance for today's republican, but he has resurrected the spirit of Jefferson and Friedman. Which means the old true conservatives are breaking away from the party in the form of Libertarianism.

Is Ron Paul Winning? - Brian Bolduc - National Review Online

According to CNN’s exit polls across the country, Paul voters are more likely to be young, independent, and ideologically liberal or moderate — very different from the typical Republican primary voter. He’s got a quirky coalition, but that coalition is growing.

And that’s the point, says Paul backer Aaron Libby, a Maine state representative. The Paul campaign “is a liberty organization,” he says. “It’s all about the message; Congressman Paul is the messenger. This is not going to end with Congressman Paul; this is only going to grow.”

That’s not to say his supporters wouldn’t love for him to be the GOP nominee. “Some people will skew [my argument] and say he’s not in it to win,” Libby notes. “I say, ‘Yeah, there are long-term points to this, and we’re looking at secondary goals, but winning the candidacy furthers them.’”

And so, even if Paul’s bid for the nomination ends in defeat, Paul’s backers will probably see 2012 as a victory.

I'm don't understand what so called "conservatives" have against Paul. It seems to me that a lot republicans don't agree with either Thomas Jefferson or Milton Friedman.

My guess is that Ron Paul has lost relevance for today's republican, but he has resurrected the spirit of Jefferson and Friedman. Which means the old true conservatives are breaking away from the party in the form of Libertarianism.

Because so called conservatives aren't conservatives, they're republicans. So they'll always side with republicans when given the choice between the status quo rep and a conservative.

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.

who???

:lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

who???

Comment:
Go fuck yourself in the mouth with a twelve gauge, fucking ****.

Regards,
Crackerjack

The irony here is amazing. When have you ever demonstrated anything remotely resembling class on these boards?

Neg rep whining. Awesome! :thup:

not an ounce of whining... just showing the extraordinary level of your mental illness...

now THIS...THIS is neg rep whining:

Crackerjack said:
jillian said:
Hi, you have received -1294 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
psycho freak :cuckoo:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.
Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch. :fu:

carry on, loser :thup:

who???

:lol:

and this ^^^^^^ was the response my post should have elicited in a normal person.

hi kevin.

Neg rep whining. Awesome! :thup:

not an ounce of whining... just showing the extraordinary level of your mental illness...

now THIS...THIS is neg rep whining:

Crackerjack said:
jillian said:
Hi, you have received -1294 reputation points from jillian.

Comment:
psycho freak :cuckoo:

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.
Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch. :fu:

carry on, loser :thup:

Wow, that Crackerjack is a real class act, eh...? :cuckoo:

Ron Paul makes about as much sense as Oddball did in Kelley's Heroes. I don't even understand why he bothers to run for the office as there is no way he could possibly win the Presidential election. Even with that said I would vote for him in a second if Obama was the other choice.

Forum List

Back