Is Jesus the Word of God?

The law says "thou shall not murder."

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was referring to the deception of Adam and Eve when the talking serpent misrepresented the command of God resulting in their death and expulsion from Eden.."In the day you eat of it you will surely die." Yet they continued to exist in a degraded state.

According to Jesus the subject of the law to not murder is not about homicide.

A murderer, in the eyes of God, is whoever misrepresented scripture and screwed up your mind when you were just a supple and tender lad..

Ever since then you have been slowly degenerating into a golem, an artificial creature, a shapeless mass, a body without a soul, exactly like Adam slowly returning to the dust of the earth in the fairy tale.

You seek the truth? You want to know what it is to live again?

Try harder.
Two things here in ur post. One 'that shapeless mass' a human (adam) who is in a deep sleep is totally unaware of the soul that was put within it (the human body being the garden area with a mouth that it is responsible to maintain).

Two when Paul said he died daily was he talking about his flesh? Paul is saying he died to those carnal precepts he'd been taught to follow by carnal minded teachers daily, no? When one is awakening they are dying to the precepts that are of the world which is a carnal grave for the beastly portions (son of perdition) within each and everyone that must be overcome by the anointing of Jehovah's Salvation with us aka Jesus Christ.

I personally do not have the same negative view of what you call the carnal mind. I see it as an indication of an indwelling perversion of the person who does.

How can a person even be at enmity with what they are as human beings unless there exists a spiritual perversion within their own mind, like a malicious brain eating thought virus that makes the world that you are living in and even your own inclinations as a human being seem evil?
Describe exactly what you think I am referring to when I say a carnal mind since you apparently think you have that all down pat.

Words have meaning, I totally agree. "World wide flood" and "murder" come to mind. Both of which you don't know what they mean.

In the context of scripture words convey meanings that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used concealing the subjects of the teaching from those who do not think very deeply as effectively if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

Are you still wondering if my dick works sweetcheeks? Is that what you really want to know?

So you're taking the bible and giving its stories another meaning than what was intended. Brah, you're a fraud, and you're completely lost, living in a made up world where words have made up meanings. :cuckoo:

The people who wrote the bible were ignorant bubkins who thought that some invisible being actually made everything in 6 days and then drowned nearly everyone in a world wide flood that lasted 40 days. To say now that they were not ignorant because their stories mean something else is pure buffoonery. But funny. :biggrin:

No, you think that the story is about some invisible being who made the world in six days. You don't know what they story is about because you are the ignorant bubkin..

If they were so dumb, you must be even dumber.

No, if they were so dumb, I'm not dumber for not believing their stories, you are because you think that not only are they true stories ("Jesus said..."), but you think they were so fucking smart that they buried hidden meanings into everything, mainly because the stories as written are dumber than dirt, and even YOU can't believe them as they stand. Amirite or AMIRITE?? :biggrin:

Oh, so now Im dumb for not believing they wrote a story about the beginning of the universe, noticing that the story is about something else....Should I break it down for you again?

Sheesh.

They were so fucking smart. Its as simple as that. Way fucking smarter than you.

The proof is the wisdom dancing right above your head like a flame.

They were so smart, they got everything wrong. Just like you. :biggrin:

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was referring to the deception of Adam and Eve when the talking serpent misrepresented the command of God resulting in their death and expulsion from Eden.."In the day you eat of it you will surely die." Yet they continued to exist in a degraded state.

A murderer, in the eyes of God, is whoever misrepresented scripture and screwed up your mind when you were just a supple and tender lad..

Ever since then you have been slowly degenerating into a golem, an artificial creature, a shapeless mass, a body without a soul, exactly like Adam slowly returning to the dust of the earth in the fairy tale.

Try harder.
Two things here in ur post. One 'that shapeless mass' a human (adam) who is in a deep sleep is totally unaware of the soul that was put within it (the human body being the garden area with a mouth that it is responsible to maintain).

Two when Paul said he died daily was he talking about his flesh? Paul is saying he died to those carnal precepts he'd been taught to follow by carnal minded teachers daily, no? When one is awakening they are dying to the precepts that are of the world which is a carnal grave for the beastly portions (son of perdition) within each and everyone that must be overcome by the anointing of Jehovah's Salvation with us aka Jesus Christ.

I personally do not have the same negative view of what you call the carnal mind. I see it as an indication of an indwelling perversion of the person who does.

How can a person even be at enmity with what they are as human beings unless there exists a spiritual perversion within their own mind, like a malicious brain eating thought virus that makes the world that you are living in and even your own inclinations as a human being seem evil?
Describe exactly what you think I am referring to when I say a carnal mind since you apparently think you have that all down pat.
I don't have the time.

You mentioned Paul and his teachings about the carnal mind. I have heard it all before.

Paul was a guilt ridden self loathing sexually dysfunctional homophobic misogynist who tried to pass off his own perverse views of the world as the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Try harder.

I don't have the time.

You mentioned Paul and his teachings about the carnal mind. I have heard it all before.

Paul was a guilt ridden, self loathing, sexually dysfunctional, homophobic, misogynist who tried to pass of his own perverse views of the world as the gospel of Jesus Christ.
No, what Paul said meant something else. :laughing0301:

Try harder.

I don't have the time.

Paul was a guilt ridden self loathing sexually dysfunctional homophobic misogynist who tried to pass off his own perverse views of the world as the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Now you have given a fine example of what a carnal mind thinks like. Thank you!

Try harder.

I don't have the time.

Paul was a guilt ridden, self loathing, sexually dysfunctional, homophobic, misogynist who tried to pass of his own perverse views of the world as the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Paul was a rabid anti Jesus anti christian pharisee, a first century undercover law enforcement mole who pretended to be saved specifically to hijack the movement, insuring the gentiles would be cursed and the Jews would never accept Jesus as the messiah..

His description of his "vision" and so called conversion on the road to damascus is a testament to the fact that he was faking it and that he understood neither the power of God the teachings of Jesus nor the way or the means by which a person is saved.

He waltzed in to the community and said "I was blind but now I see", proceeded to tell a ghost story and went on to say and do stupid things, even having the audacity to openly contradict the teachings of Jesus on issues foundational to salvation, proving himself to be an actor and lying fraud.

Last edited:
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
And then Noah got 2 of every animal for his boat. So how did he get 'roos from Australia and back again?
You never get tired of children's arguments, do you?

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Since the beginning the established metaphor for the Word of God was manna from heaven. This preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for divine instruction that came into the world through Jesus.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, (the word became flesh) which I will give for the life of the world."

The body of Christ represents the body of teaching that Jesus received from God revealing the only right way to understand and comply with the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

That is what Jesus meant by saying, "unless you eat my flesh you can have no life in you."

Would you like to explain what are you doing worshipping and eating a matzo at mass again?
The Lord Jesus, on the night before he suffered on the cross, shared one last meal with his disciples. During this meal our Savior instituted the sacrament of his Body and Blood. He did this in order to perpetuate the sacrifice of the Cross throughout the ages and to entrust to the Church his Spouse a memorial of his death and resurrection. As the Gospel of Matthew tells us:

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins." (Mt 26:26-28; cf. Mk 14:22-24, Lk 22:17-20, 1 Cor 11:23-25)

Recalling these words of Jesus, the Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest. Jesus said: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world. . . . For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" (Jn 6:51-55). The whole Christ is truly present, body, blood, soul, and divinity, under the appearances of bread and wine—the glorified Christ who rose from the dead after dying for our sins. This is what the Church means when she speaks of the "Real Presence" of Christ in the Eucharist. This presence of Christ in the Eucharist is called "real" not to exclude other types of his presence as if they could not be understood as real (cf. Catechism, no. 1374). The risen Christ is present to his Church in many ways, but most especially through the sacrament of his Body and Blood.

What does it mean that Jesus Christ is present in the Eucharist under the appearances of bread and wine? How does this happen? The presence of the risen Christ in the Eucharist is an inexhaustible mystery that the Church can never fully explain in words. We must remember that the triune God is the creator of all that exists and has the power to do more than we can possibly imagine. As St. Ambrose said: "If the word of the Lord Jesus is so powerful as to bring into existence things which were not, then a fortiorithose things which already exist can be changed into something else" ( De Sacramentis, IV, 5-16). God created the world in order to share his life with persons who are not God. This great plan of salvation reveals a wisdom that surpasses our understanding. But we are not left in ignorance: for out of his love for us, God reveals his truth to us in ways that we can understand through the gift of faith and the grace of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us. We are thus enabled to understand at least in some measure what would otherwise remain unknown to us, though we can never completely comprehend the mystery of God.

As successors of the Apostles and teachers of the Church, the bishops have the duty to hand on what God has revealed to us and to encourage all members of the Church to deepen their understanding of the mystery and gift of the Eucharist. In order to foster such a deepening of faith, we have prepared this text to respond to fifteen questions that commonly arise with regard to the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. We offer this text to pastors and religious educators to assist them in their teaching responsibilities. We recognize that some of these questions involve rather complex theological ideas. It is our hope, however, that study and discussion of the text will aid many of the Catholic faithful in our country to enrich their understanding of this mystery of the faith.

You didn’t finish the story of the talking serpent. God took away its ability to talk
lol... If that was true you wouldn't have been deceived by one into thinking that a story intended to teach children lessons essential to good mental health and a fruitful life was a historical document.
Where do you get the idea the Bible is a children’s story?

Where? In second grade class, as soon as the talking serpent was introduced when I first read the story of adam and eve in genesis.
Oh they pushed Greek methology at my school. You must have been in private school. But did you not pay much attention because you were asking where the talking serpents were?
No, I went to public school. Once a week I went to a religious instruction class. Fortunately for me I was learning how to get to the moral or hidden teaching of fairy tales and fables in public school at the same time. I was pretty good at it. I was paying attention.

I was asking you where all the talking serpents are. I already know. I have known since the second grade.

There was a nest of them brooding in my town, trying to get me to believe that snakes once talked.

I must have been born with a natural immunity to their poison. Many other kids did not survive.
They must not have taught you about allegory.

Yeah, well if the big bad wolf ate grandma why are grandmothers still around?

Stumped? lol....

Maybe now you can explain to me how the thousands of years old story of a catastrophic weeks long deluge of torrential rain got to every continent around the world in places that never heard about Noah if nothing happened?

Magic?
I know, your god makes no sense. Maybe now you'll realize it as well.
No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?

Yes, you are guilty of violating the state law that covers unlawful death. God is not bound by state law, federal law, or world law. Consequently, he would not be guilty of murder, unless there is a higher law against unlawful taking of life, that he is answerable to.
"thou shall not kill". It's god's law, and he broke it.

God laid down that law for mankind. He did not lay it down for animals, angels, or himself. Is that too difficult for you to understand? God created man for a purpose or purposes which we are incapable of knowing or understanding.

Let me make it as simple as I can, just for you. If God exists, and if God created the world and mankind, then you have no business condemning him for how he manages it. If God does not exist, your condemnation is moot.

I don't have the time.

Paul was a rabid anti Jesus anti christian pharisee, a first century undercover law enforcement mole who pretended to be saved specifically to hijack the movement, insuring the gentiles would be cursed and the Jews would never accept Jesus as the messiah..

His description of his "vision" and so called conversion on the road to damascus is a testament to the fact that he was faking it and that he understood neither the power of God the teachings of Jesus nor the way or the means by which a person is saved.

He waltzed in to the community and said "I was blind but now I see", proceeded to tell a ghost story and went on to say and do stupid things, even having the audacity to openly contradict the teachings of Jesus on issues foundational to salvation, proving himself to be an actor and lying fraud.
A secular humanist and a militant atheist go into a bar...

It is the blood that makes atonement
cannibalism
Hardly.

I think that when Jesus said, "Eat this." he had people like ding in mind.

Why does Jesus give himself to us as food and drink?

Jesus gives himself to us in the Eucharist as spiritual nourishment because he loves us. God's whole plan for our salvation is directed to our participation in the life of the Trinity, the communion of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Our sharing in this life begins with our Baptism, when by the power of the Holy Spirit we are joined to Christ, thus becoming adopted sons and daughters of the Father. It is strengthened and increased in Confirmation. It is nourished and deepened through our participation in the Eucharist. By eating the Body and drinking the Blood of Christ in the Eucharist we become united to the person of Christ through his humanity. "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him" (Jn 6:56). In being united to the humanity of Christ we are at the same time united to his divinity. Our mortal and corruptible natures are transformed by being joined to the source of life. "Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me" (Jn 6:57). By being united to Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, we are drawn up into the eternal relationship of love among the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. As Jesus is the eternal Son of God by nature, so we become sons and daughters of God by adoption through the sacrament of Baptism. Through the sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation (Chrismation), we are temples of the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us, and by his indwelling we are made holy by the gift of sanctifying grace. The ultimate promise of the Gospel is that we will share in the life of the Holy Trinity. The Fathers of the Church called this participation in the divine life "divinization" ( theosis). In this we see that God does not merely send us good things from on high; instead, we are brought up into the inner life of God, the communion among the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In the celebration of the Eucharist (which means "thanksgiving") we give praise and glory to God for this sublime gift.

Jesus didn't say anything? Nonsense. I read the book. In the book Jesus says this or that.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

And yes, I know what God meant, God is a character in the same book.

"In the day you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall surely die."

Who do you think you're kidding? You know what he meant ..

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

Thats in the book too.. I have had a conversation with you, and so I believe.
You're way too gullible, that book was written a minimum of several generations after the facts.

Anyways, god in that book said "thou shall not murder", which means do not kill, no matter how you try to rationalize away from that.

Btw, your brain is dead. Probably your dick as well. :biggrin:

I don't care if the book was written yesterday. It doesn't matter in the least. It is about one thing or another.

Words have meaning. Your inability to discern that meaning, the fact that you can't even try, is evidence of the death that you do not believe you are under. Evidence that what is written in the book is the truth.
Words have meaning, I totally agree. "World wide flood" and "murder" come to mind. Both of which you don't know what they mean.

In the context of scripture words convey meanings that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used concealing the subjects of the teaching from those who do not think very deeply as effectively if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

Are you still wondering if my dick works sweetcheeks? Is that what you really want to know?

So you're taking the bible and giving its stories another meaning than what was intended. Brah, you're a fraud, and you're completely lost, living in a made up world where words have made up meanings. :cuckoo:

The people who wrote the bible were ignorant bubkins who thought that some invisible being actually made everything in 6 days and then drowned nearly everyone in a world wide flood that lasted 40 days. To say now that they were not ignorant because their stories mean something else is pure buffoonery. But funny. :biggrin:

Your ignorance is proof of nothing. You blather on about how evil the God that you do not believe exists is. What next, a rant on the evil Santa Claus and his lawlessness for breaking into people's homes? Or perhaps we can learn that there really is no egg laying Easter bunny.

No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?
If you did that with the intention of killing people yes you murdered them. You broke God’s commandment thou shall not kill. That’s unlawful killing. God was not unlawful when he sent the flood. He’s God and upholds justice and those people who drowned in the flood were unlawful and died for it. God sent Jesus Christ and we’re forgiven through him and will not die.

View attachment 183167
Jesus is God.
View attachment 183170
While our sins would have made it impossible for us to share in the life of God, Jesus Christ was sent to remove this obstacle. His death was a sacrifice for our sins. Christ is "the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world" (Jn 1:29). Through his death and resurrection, he conquered sin and death and reconciled us to God. The Eucharist is the memorial of this sacrifice. The Church gathers to remember and to re-present the sacrifice of Christ in which we share through the action of the priest and the power of the Holy Spirit. Through the celebration of the Eucharist, we are joined to Christ's sacrifice and receive its inexhaustible benefits. As the Letter to the Hebrews explains, Jesus is the one eternal high priest who always lives to make intercession for the people before the Father. In this way, he surpasses the many high priests who over centuries used to offer sacrifices for sin in the Jerusalem temple. The eternal high priest Jesus offers the perfect sacrifice which is his very self, not something else. "He entered once for all into the sanctuary, not with the blood of goats and calves but with his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption" (Heb 9:12). Jesus' act belongs to human history, for he is truly human and has entered into history. At the same time, however, Jesus Christ is the Second Person of the Holy Trinity; he is the eternal Son, who is not confined within time or history. His actions transcend time, which is part of creation. "Passing through the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made by hands, that is, not belonging to this creation" (Heb 9:11), Jesus the eternal Son of God made his act of sacrifice in the presence of his Father, who lives in eternity. Jesus' one perfect sacrifice is thus eternally present before the Father, who eternally accepts it. This means that in the Eucharist, Jesus does not sacrifice himself again and again. Rather, by the power of the Holy Spirit his one eternal sacrifice is made present once again, re-presented, so that we may share in it. Christ does not have to leave where he is in heaven to be with us. Rather, we partake of the heavenly liturgy where Christ eternally intercedes for us and presents his sacrifice to the Father and where the angels and saints constantly glorify God and give thanks for all his gifts: "To the one who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor, glory and might, forever and ever" (Rev 5:13). As the Catechism of the Catholic Church states, "By the Eucharistic celebration we already unite ourselves with the heavenly liturgy and anticipate eternal life, when God will be all in all" (no. 1326). The Sanctus proclamation, "Holy, Holy, Holy Lord . . . ," is the song of the angels who are in the presence of God (Is 6:3). When in the Eucharist we proclaim the Sanctus we echo on earth the song of angels as they worship God in heaven. In the eucharistic celebration we do not simply remember an event in history. Rather, through the mysterious action of the Holy Spirit in the eucharistic celebration the Lord's Paschal Mystery is made present and contemporaneous to his Spouse the Church. Furthermore, in the eucharistic re-presentation of Christ's eternal sacrifice before the Father, we are not simply spectators. The priest and the worshiping community are in different ways active in the eucharistic sacrifice. The ordained priest standing at the altar represents Christ as head of the Church. All the baptized, as members of Christ's Body, share in his priesthood, as both priest and victim. The Eucharist is also the sacrifice of the Church. The Church, which is the Body and Bride of Christ, participates in the sacrificial offering of her Head and Spouse. In the Eucharist, the sacrifice of Christ becomes the sacrifice of the members of his Body who united to Christ form one sacrificial offering (cf. Catechism, no. 1368). As Christ's sacrifice is made sacramentally present, united with Christ, we offer ourselves as a sacrifice to the Father. "The whole Church exercises the role of priest and victim along with Christ, offering the Sacrifice of the Mass and itself completely offered in it" ( Mysterium Fidei, no. 31; cf. Lumen Gentium, no. 11).

If you did that with the intention of killing people yes you murdered them. You broke God’s commandment thou shall not kill. That’s unlawful killing. God was not unlawful when he sent the flood. He’s God and upholds justice and those people who drowned in the flood were unlawful and died for it. God sent Jesus Christ and we’re forgiven through him and will not die.

View attachment 183167
Jesus is God.
View attachment 183170
You are so quick to make fun of your creator and savior. Why do you think you’re alive? Where are you going when you die?
the goyim god isn't my god, and where will i go? same place as you

Ecclesiastes 9:5

For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten.:5_1_12024:
Is that what you are doing here? God's work?

You're way too gullible, that book was written a minimum of several generations after the facts.

Anyways, god in that book said "thou shall not murder", which means do not kill, no matter how you try to rationalize away from that.

Btw, your brain is dead. Probably your dick as well. :biggrin:

I don't care if the book was written yesterday. It doesn't matter in the least. It is about one thing or another.

Words have meaning. Your inability to discern that meaning, the fact that you can't even try, is evidence of the death that you do not believe you are under. Evidence that what is written in the book is the truth.

Your ignorance is proof of nothing. You blather on about how evil the God that you do not believe exists is. What next, a rant on the evil Santa Claus and his lawlessness for breaking into people's homes? Or perhaps we can learn that there really is no egg laying Easter bunny.

G-d isn't evil.

pretend religious types are

Jefferson's Religious Beliefs | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

1813 May 31. (Jefferson to Richard Rush). "... the subject of religion, a subject on which I have ever been most scrupulously reserved. I have considered it as a matter between every man and his maker, in which no other, & far less the public, had a right to intermeddle."14

A death you will be stripped of your pride (i.e. self) and you will see how you really were. In effect, you will judge yourself like you have judged others.
Good point the dying to oneself starts taking place when the eyes are opened after eating from the tree of knowledge. Its a process in time. Pride is very hard to overcome for us humans.

Forum List

Back