Is Jesus the Word of God?

Where are you going when you die?
bc0f0ef2f9f0b86aa768ec63b4b10dfc--louis-ck-quotes-funny-inspirational-quotes.jpg

Yeah, well if the big bad wolf ate grandma why are grandmothers still around?

Stumped? lol....

Maybe now you can explain to me how the thousands of years old story of a catastrophic weeks long deluge of torrential rain got to every continent around the world in places that never heard about Noah if nothing happened?

Magic?
I know, your god makes no sense. Maybe now you'll realize it as well.
No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?

Yes, you are guilty of violating the state law that covers unlawful death. God is not bound by state law, federal law, or world law. Consequently, he would not be guilty of murder, unless there is a higher law against unlawful taking of life, that he is answerable to.
"thou shall not kill". It's god's law, and he broke it.

The law says "thou shall not murder."

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was referring to the deception of Adam and Eve when the talking serpent misrepresented the command of God resulting in their death and expulsion from Eden.."In the day you eat of it you will surely die." Yet they continued to exist in a degraded state.

According to Jesus the subject of the law to not murder is not about homicide.

A murderer, in the eyes of God, is whoever misrepresented scripture and screwed up your mind when you were just a supple and tender lad..

Ever since then you have been slowly degenerating into a golem, an artificial creature, a shapeless mass, a body without a soul, exactly like Adam slowly returning to the dust of the earth in the fairy tale.

You seek the truth? You want to know what it is to live again?

Try harder.

Last edited:
I know, your god makes no sense. Maybe now you'll realize it as well.
No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?

Yes, you are guilty of violating the state law that covers unlawful death. God is not bound by state law, federal law, or world law. Consequently, he would not be guilty of murder, unless there is a higher law against unlawful taking of life, that he is answerable to.

When Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning" he was referring to the deception of Adam and Eve when the talking serpent misrepresented the command of God resulting in their death and expulsion from Eden.."In the day you eat of it you will surely die." Yet they continued to exist in a degraded state.

A murderer, in the eyes of God, is whoever misrepresented scripture and screwed up your mind when you were just a supple and tender lad..

Ever since then you have been slowly degenerating into a golem, an artificial creature, a shapeless mass, a body without a soul, exactly like Adam slowly returning to the dust of the earth in the fairy tale.

Try harder.
Jesus never "said" anything, it's all hearsay written several generations after the facts.

And so now you know what god meant? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try harder.
Jesus never "said" anything, it's all hearsay written several generations after the facts.

And so now you know what god meant? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus didn't say anything? Nonsense. I read the book. In the book Jesus says this or that.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

And yes, I know what God meant, its obvious, God is a character in the same book.

"In the very day that you eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall surely die."

Who do you think you're kidding? You know what he meant ..

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

Thats in the book too.. I have had a conversation with you, and you have put the contents of your addled mind on display..

Now, what God meant has become obvious to everybody else too.

Last edited:

Try harder.

Jesus didn't say anything? Nonsense. I read the book. In the book Jesus says this or that.

And yes, I know what God meant, God is a character in the same book.

"In the day you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall surely die."

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

Thats in the book too.. I have had a conversation with you, and so I believe.
You're way too gullible, that book was written a minimum of several generations after the facts.

Anyways, god in that book said "thou shall not murder", which means do not kill, no matter how you try to rationalize away from that.

Btw, your brain is dead. Probably your dick as well. :biggrin:

Try harder.

"In the day you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall surely die."

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

You're way too gullible, that book was written a minimum of several generations after the facts.

Anyways, god in that book said "thou shall not murder", which means do not kill, no matter how you try to rationalize away from that.

I don't care if the book was written yesterday. It doesn't matter in the least. It is about one thing or another.

Words have meaning. Your inability to discern that meaning, the fact that you can't even try, is evidence of the death that you do not believe you are under. Evidence that what is written in the book is the truth.

Try harder.

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

I don't care if the book was written yesterday. It doesn't matter in the least. It is about one thing or another.

Words have meaning. Your inability to discern that meaning, the fact that you can't even try, is evidence of the death that you do not believe you are under. Evidence that what is written in the book is the truth.
Words have meaning, I totally agree. "World wide flood" and "murder" come to mind. Both of which you don't know what they mean.

Try harder.

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

Words have meaning, I totally agree. "World wide flood" and "murder" come to mind. Both of which you don't know what they mean.

In the context of scripture words convey meanings that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used concealing the subjects of the teaching from the grasp of those who do not think very deeply as effectively as if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

Are you still wondering if my dick works sweetcheeks? Is that what you really want to know?

Last edited:

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

In the context of scripture words convey meanings that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used concealing the subjects of the teaching from those who do not think very deeply as effectively if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

Are you still wondering if my dick works sweetcheeks? Is that what you really want to know?

So you're taking the bible and giving its stories another meaning than what was intended. Brah, you're a fraud, and you're completely lost, living in a made up world where words have made up meanings. :cuckoo:

The people who wrote the bible were ignorant bubkins who thought that some invisible being actually made everything in 6 days and then drowned nearly everyone in a world wide flood that lasted 40 days. To say now that they were not ignorant because their stories mean something else is pure buffoonery. But funny. :biggrin:

ooops, correction!

The dead know nothing..

In the context of scripture words convey meanings that are not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used concealing the subjects of the teaching from those who do not think very deeply as effectively if it was locked in a dark vault hidden in a secret chamber.

So you're taking the bible and giving its stories another meaning than what was intended. Brah, you're a fraud, and you're completely lost, living in a made up world where words have made up meanings. :cuckoo:

The people who wrote the bible were ignorant bubkins who thought that some invisible being actually made everything in 6 days and then drowned nearly everyone in a world wide flood that lasted 40 days. To say now that they were not ignorant because their stories mean something else is pure buffoonery. But funny. :biggrin:

No, you think that the story is about some invisible being who made the world in six days even though thats not what the story is about. You don't know what the story is about because you are the ignorant bubkin..

If they were so dumb, you must be even dumber,

dumb all over...and a little ugly on the side..

Last edited:

No, you think that the story is about some invisible being who made the world in six days. You don't know what they story is about because you are the ignorant bubkin..

If they were so dumb, you must be even dumber.

No, if they were so dumb, I'm not dumber for not believing their stories, you are because you think that not only are they true stories ("Jesus said..."), but you think they were so fucking smart that they buried hidden meanings into everything, mainly because the stories as written are dumber than dirt, and even YOU can't believe them as they stand. Amirite or AMIRITE?? :biggrin:

No, you think that the story is about some invisible being who made the world in six days. You don't know what they story is about because you are the ignorant bubkin..

If they were so dumb, you must be even dumber.

No, if they were so dumb, I'm not dumber for not believing their stories, you are because you think that not only are they true stories ("Jesus said..."), but you think they were so fucking smart that they buried hidden meanings into everything, mainly because the stories as written are dumber than dirt, and even YOU can't believe them as they stand. Amirite or AMIRITE?? :biggrin:

Oh, so now Im dumb for not believing they wrote a story about the beginning of the universe, noticing that the story is about something else....Should I break it down for you again?

Sheesh.

They were so fucking smart. Its as simple as that. Way fucking smarter than you.

The proof is the wisdom dancing right above your head like a flame.

Last edited:
I thought Jesus was the son of God..

He's also god. He fathered himself by raping an unmarried virgin, dead beat dad dumped her when she got pregnant, an itinerant carpenter raised the kid (who is also god), then, some 30-ish years later, came back and had Jesus (who is also god) tortured and killed but for only three days.

And that's how we got chocolate easter eggs.

Interestingly, the christian myth is pretty much the same as other, earlier myths, all of which are The One True God.

Question for the OP - If god is a god, why does he need illiterate sheep herders to flog his rules and regulations, most of which just say, one your knees bub or burn in hell hell forever?

Seriously, as I wrote, the bible and the beliefs, rites, rituals, etc are very much like other religions. Why did the bible's authors copy those?

Hint: Ask the catholics.

Try harder.
Two things here in ur post. One 'that shapeless mass' a human (adam) who is in a deep sleep is totally unaware of the soul that was put within it (the human body being the garden area with a mouth that it is responsible to maintain).

Two when Paul said he died daily was he talking about his flesh? Paul is saying he died to those carnal precepts he'd been taught to follow by carnal minded teachers daily, no? When one is awakening they are dying to the precepts that are of the world which is a carnal grave for the beastly portions (son of perdition) within each and everyone that must be overcome by the anointing of Jehovah's Salvation with us aka Jesus Christ.

Try harder.
Two things here in ur post. One 'that shapeless mass' a human (adam) who is in a deep sleep is totally unaware of the soul that was put within it (the human body being the garden area with a mouth that it is responsible to maintain).

Two when Paul said he died daily was he talking about his flesh? Paul is saying he died to those carnal precepts he'd been taught to follow by carnal minded teachers daily, no? When one is awakening they are dying to the precepts that are of the world which is a carnal grave for the beastly portions (son of perdition) within each and everyone that must be overcome by the anointing of Jehovah's Salvation with us aka Jesus Christ.

I personally do not have the same negative view of what you call the carnal mind. I see it as an indication of an indwelling perversion in the mind of the person who does.

How can a person even be at enmity with what they are as human beings unless there exists a spiritual perversion within their own mind, like a malicious brain eating thought virus that makes the world that you are living in and even your own inclinations as a human being seem evil?

Forum List

Back