"No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Guess who said this. And about what.

Stumped?

Try His Honor Sir Winston Churchill.

Here's the rest of his quote: “Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it.

He probably wouldn't even be permitted to enter Great Britain today. In fact, that nation is now turning back any and all who have anything to say about The Religion of Peace. Actually The Satanic Cult of Intolerance.

This comes from What Churchill Said About Islam Would Make Even Donald Trump Blush

Churchill wrote extensively on "Mohammedans" and his time in the ME & Africa. His insights are very telling and very correct IMO.

Last edited:
Churchill wrote extensively on "Mohammedans" and his time in the ME & Africa. His insights are very telling and very correct IMO.

So sad his descendants aren't paying attention to him.
Modern Britain is a joke...a very sad joke. So much so that a UK politician was charged under hate crime legislation...for quoting Churchill. I will not live another 50 years and I am glad...it is going to get very very ugly in Europe.

Forum List

Back