Is Jesus the Word of God?

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
And then Noah got 2 of every animal for his boat. So how did he get 'roos from Australia and back again?
Do you think God isn’t capable of getting kangaroos to Australia?
So it was magic? What about all the water in the flood that god used to murder nearly everyone, including babies, what that a magic trick as well?

Magic is supernatural, a magic trick is fake supernatural. The assumption that an omnipotent entity cannot do magic is irrational. Your lame attempt to ascribe the limits of humans to God is irrational. Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. Neither you, nor I know what laws apply to God, or why he does what he does, when he does it.

If we are immortal beings imprisoned within a clay body, the removal of the clay body is not murder, it is freedom.

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
And then Noah got 2 of every animal for his boat. So how did he get 'roos from Australia and back again?

The only animals that noah took on the ark were the people with displayed attributes shared by lower beasts described as either clean or unclean in scripture that were living in the holy land at the time.

The same types of people compared to animals described in kosher law kept in the ark of the covenant.

There were no kangaroos living in the holy land at the time. Kangaroos are irrelevant.

Anyway a kangaroo does not ruminate or have a cloven hoof so kangaroos are not kosher, whatever human archetype that kind of creature might represent according to the teaching in kosher law.

I suppose to figure it out you are going to have to think much more deeply than you are used to..

Shit! Wait a minute! you don't chew the cud, you don't have a cloven hoof... Hmmm.

Are you a kangaroo?
Okay, so if roos weren't on the boat and everyone and everything else drowned who wasn't on said boat, where do roos come from?

Australia silly.
But if everything that wasn't on the boat was murdered by god, how did roos get there?

Noah's ark may have been one of many arks. Just about every society has stories of a boat that carried survivors of a great flood. The Jews reported on the one they knew about.

I find it amusing that people who claim not to believe that God exists, also wish to accuse this non-existent God of crimes against humanity. What a hoot!

I know, your god makes no sense. Maybe now you'll realize it as well.
No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?
If you did that with the intention of killing people yes you murdered them. You broke God’s commandment thou shall not kill. That’s unlawful killing. God was not unlawful when he sent the flood. He’s God and upholds justice and those people who drowned in the flood were unlawful and died for it. God sent Jesus Christ and we’re forgiven through him and will not die.
So the babies that god drowned were unlawful? How so?
The human race was evil. Should he have let the babies be sacrificed to fake “Gods” by their parents? Should he have let them grown up in sin and evil? I’m just guessing. Idk but God knows what he is doing. He’s God and he made you as well so idk why you want to argue against him.
So does god make deformed babies on purpose? For what reason?

lol... It may seem that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way.
If it seems that way to everyone, then it is. Otherwise, tell us how roos ended up in Oz.

Good luck next time.
The story isn't about the salvation of animals from a catastrophic world wide flood. The story is about the preservation of the types of people that inhabit the kingdom of God, you know, lions, tigers, bears, (oh my!) sheep, goats, wolves, dogs, swine, cattle, vultures, worms, and parasites, talking donkeys and serpents included, during an extinction level event. Most likely a meteor impact over the Indian Ocean.

The roos that survived the flood remained where they always were. Just like the survivors, including animals, of the several hundred catastrophic flood myths after a month long deluge of torrential rain from every continent around the world remained in whatever region they were already living in.

Now piss off. :biggrin:
Well, you certainly don't know your bible very well, because everything not on Noah's boat drowned.

Yeah, well if the big bad wolf ate grandma why are grandmothers still around?

Stumped? lol....

Maybe now you can explain to me how the thousands of years old story of a catastrophic weeks long deluge of torrential rain got to every continent around the world in places that never heard about Noah if nothing happened?

Magic?

You know very little, and your logic is pretty much garbage. Maybe now you will realize it as well.

Hypothetically, if I blow up the Hoover dam and the ensuing flood kills people, I'm guilty of murder. Yes or no?
If you did that with the intention of killing people yes you murdered them. You broke God’s commandment thou shall not kill. That’s unlawful killing. God was not unlawful when he sent the flood. He’s God and upholds justice and those people who drowned in the flood were unlawful and died for it. God sent Jesus Christ and we’re forgiven through him and will not die.

View attachment 183167
Jesus is God.
View attachment 183170
You are so quick to make fun of your creator and savior. Why do you think you’re alive? Where are you going when you die?
Where everyone else goes,and nobody knows where that is, there's only speculation, like what you're doing.

No what doesn’t make sense? He sent the flood and the people died but it wasn’t murder and he’s not a wizard so it wasn’t magic.
The human race was evil. Should he have let the babies be sacrificed to fake “Gods” by their parents? Should he have let them grown up in sin and evil? I’m just guessing. Idk but God knows what he is doing. He’s God and he made you as well so idk why you want to argue against him.
Why do a lot of things happen?

The Word Became Flesh
So it was magic? What about all the water in the flood that god used to murder nearly everyone, including babies, what that a magic trick as well?

Magic is supernatural, a magic trick is fake supernatural. The assumption that an omnipotent entity cannot do magic is irrational. Your lame attempt to ascribe the limits of humans to God is irrational. Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. Neither you, nor I know what laws apply to God, or why he does what he does, when he does it.

If we are immortal beings imprisoned within a clay body, the removal of the clay body is not murder, it is freedom.
"Thou shall not kill". It's god's own law. And he broke it.

The only animals that noah took on the ark were the people with displayed attributes shared by lower beasts described as either clean or unclean in scripture that were living in the holy land at the time.

The same types of people compared to animals described in kosher law kept in the ark of the covenant.

There were no kangaroos living in the holy land at the time. Kangaroos are irrelevant.

Anyway a kangaroo does not ruminate or have a cloven hoof so kangaroos are not kosher, whatever human archetype that kind of creature might represent according to the teaching in kosher law.

I suppose to figure it out you are going to have to think much more deeply than you are used to..

Shit! Wait a minute! you don't chew the cud, you don't have a cloven hoof... Hmmm.

Are you a kangaroo?
Okay, so if roos weren't on the boat and everyone and everything else drowned who wasn't on said boat, where do roos come from?

Australia silly.
But if everything that wasn't on the boat was murdered by god, how did roos get there?

Noah's ark may have been one of many arks. Just about every society has stories of a boat that carried survivors of a great flood. The Jews reported on the one they knew about.

I find it amusing that people who claim not to believe that God exists, also wish to accuse this non-existent God of crimes against humanity. What a hoot!
So you don't believe the stories in the bible either. Good for you.

So you don't know. Got it.

Obviously, he does. For what purpose? I don't have a clue. God has never seen fit to explain his actions to me. I do believe that God does not really consider our clay bodies to be important to him. Our immortal souls appear to be his interest, and I doubt that he has allowed any of those souls to be damaged.

No obviously I’m not going to sit here and try to figure out the workings of why every little thing happens. You’re question does not disprove God. I asked if you knew and you didn’t answer. God knows. Not me and not you

The story isn't about the salvation of animals from a catastrophic world wide flood. The story is about the preservation of the types of people that inhabit the kingdom of God, you know, lions, tigers, bears, (oh my!) sheep, goats, wolves, dogs, swine, cattle, vultures, worms, and parasites, talking donkeys and serpents included, during an extinction level event. Most likely a meteor impact over the Indian Ocean.

The roos that survived the flood remained where they always were. Just like the survivors, including animals, of the several hundred catastrophic flood myths after a month long deluge of torrential rain from every continent around the world remained in whatever region they were already living in.

Now piss off. :biggrin:
Well, you certainly don't know your bible very well, because everything not on Noah's boat drowned.

Stumped? lol....

Maybe now you can explain to me how the thousands of years old story of a catastrophic weeks long deluge of torrential rain got to every continent around the world in places that never heard about Noah if nothing happened?

Magic?

Yes, you are guilty of violating the state law that covers unlawful death. God is not bound by state law, federal law, or world law. Consequently, he would not be guilty of murder, unless there is a higher law against unlawful taking of life, that he is answerable to.

The Word Became Flesh

It's God's own law for humans. It is the law laid down to his chosen people, and apparently only applied within that group. God directed his chosen people to kill entire kingdoms. Man, woman, and child.

No obviously I’m not going to sit here and try to figure out the workings of why every little thing happens. You’re question does not disprove God. I asked if you knew and you didn’t answer. God knows. Not me and not you
I asked you a question first and you came back with nothing. As usual.

The Word Became Flesh
Yes. Jesus is the Word.

Stumped? lol....

Magic?

Yes, you are guilty of violating the state law that covers unlawful death. God is not bound by state law, federal law, or world law. Consequently, he would not be guilty of murder, unless there is a higher law against unlawful taking of life, that he is answerable to.
"thou shall not kill". It's god's law, and he broke it.

It's God's own law for humans. It is the law laid down to his chosen people, and apparently only applied within that group. God directed his chosen people to kill entire kingdoms. Man, woman, and child.
Nowhere does it say that that law is only for humans. Sorry, better luck next time.

Forum List

Back