Zone1 Is Jesus God?

Jesus says the opposite-John 20:17, Unless of course one teaches--there is one God, but God has a God.

You are dismissed

"

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it."

Yet are still imperfect. And have proven in front of all hearts in creation that truth is what they seek by making corrections.
Correct. Imperfect men. Yet. You do whatever they tell you to do. Think.

Yes that began these last days. And at the proper time( Matt 24:45) truths were revealed, some through Mr Russell, some through Mr Rutherford all the way down the line to this day.
Do you still attend meetings?

Jesus started it back in his day( called the way then) Then the great apostasy rose up and screwed it all up. then in these last days when truth is needed Jesus' religion started back up.. Up until then all died and paid in full the wages of sin.

JW, now I get it. Hell will welcome you.

Jesus didn't start Catholicism, he was never with that religion nor any of her branches. THEY serve a non existent trinity= a false god.
I'm not Catholic, so that means nothing to me. You're just spouting dogma with no support.

You have shown nothing.
Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah,Father)righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)----Blind guides teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus.
The real gospel= John 17:3--the one who sent Jesus=Father is THE ONLY TRUE God Jesus teaches and one must know him as that to get eternal life and know Jesus--Blind guides teach-- THE ONLY TRUE God = the Father, son and holy spirit.
Paul teaches--1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all the Father----blind guides teach--there is one God to all the Father, son and holy spirit
You see your teachers do not match Jesus or Paul---We all must choose who we believe.
My boss and I are both humans, both with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, both equal in humanity in every way, but I voluntarily allow him authority over me and obey him while I'm at work. The ONLY way you can claim the Bible does not tell us Yeshua is God is by writing your own Scriptures without referring to the original languages.

My boss and I are both humans, both with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, both equal in humanity in every way, but I voluntarily allow him authority over me and obey him while I'm at work. The ONLY way you can claim the Bible does not tell us Yeshua is God is by writing your own Scriptures without referring to the original languages.
The men on the governing body that developed the New World Translation Had no knowledge of Greek and Hebrew except for one who had something like rudimentary understanding of some Greek and Hebrew. They wrote a Bible that fit their doctrine. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgement day.

You are dismissed

"

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it."
No capitol G God to the word at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. Its why there have been many translations in history with a god to the word. All rejected by trinity religions because that single error in their altered translations proves every one of them false religion.

the Word is not called God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1=100% fact. He is called a god small g.

the Word is not called God in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1=100% fact. He is called a god small g.
There are many places in Scripture that make it clear Yeshua is God. So many, in fact, that you guys needed to write your own Scripture to avoid them.

Jesus tells you John 20:17 He has a God just like us.
I tell you I have a boss at work. We're both equally human, but he can dictate what I work on and what the priorities are, so I obey him. I tell you that my wife has authority to decide where and when we go on vacation. We're equal partners in our marriage, and I give her authority over various parts of our lives together because she is simply better than I am at them. Again, we're both equally human, but I'm happy to let her decide where we go and when.

Who raised Jesus from the dead? Answer, all three persons of God.

Galatians 1:
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

(Did you notice that Paul is an apostle by Jesus Christ AND the Father?)

1 Peter 3:
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

John 10:
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

If you insist that God is singular and not three persons, this represents a contradiction. But if you accept that God is three persons, there is no contradiction. Do you insist this is a contradiction? I posted from the KJV because most people are familiar with it and it is a pretty faithful translation from the original languages. Tell us, what does your homemade translation NOT from the original languages say in these verses? Please post them here for us to see.

The men on the governing body that developed the New World Translation Had no knowledge of Greek and Hebrew except for one who had something like rudimentary understanding of some Greek and Hebrew. They wrote a Bible that fit their doctrine. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgement day.
And that's the saddest thing of all, that so many people are being led away from the truth by those who would scrap thousands of years of Scriptural understanding and painstakingly careful translation for something they just wrote from nothing in 1961.

And that's the saddest thing of all, that so many people are being led away from the truth by those who would scrap thousands of years of Scriptural understanding and painstakingly careful translation for something they just wrote from nothing in 1961.
The Watchtower is dying. The internet was the beginning of the end.

There are many places in Scripture that make it clear Yeshua is God. So many, in fact, that you guys needed to write your own Scripture to avoid them.
In your altered trinity translations, you are correct. But those spots contradict Jesus to the core.

I tell you I have a boss at work. We're both equally human, but he can dictate what I work on and what the priorities are, so I obey him. I tell you that my wife has authority to decide where and when we go on vacation. We're equal partners in our marriage, and I give her authority over various parts of our lives together because she is simply better than I am at them. Again, we're both equally human, but I'm happy to let her decide where we go and when.

Who raised Jesus from the dead? Answer, all three persons of God.

Galatians 1:
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

(Did you notice that Paul is an apostle by Jesus Christ AND the Father?)

1 Peter 3:
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

John 10:
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

If you insist that God is singular and not three persons, this represents a contradiction. But if you accept that God is three persons, there is no contradiction. Do you insist this is a contradiction? I posted from the KJV because most people are familiar with it and it is a pretty faithful translation from the original languages. Tell us, what does your homemade translation NOT from the original languages say in these verses? Please post them here for us to see.
The Father( God) commands Jesus in all things he does and teaches-John 5:30

Gal1--God the Father raised Jesus from the dead--it does not say all 3 did it.

In Isaiah YHVH(Jehovah) says--I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides me( not we) there is no other God. But since your translations are altered by satans will to mislead you probably have LORD in that passage. But God inspired YHVH(Jehovah) in that passage-Why? Because God wants his name there.

All sons are created by their Father.
Wrong. Nowhere in Scripture does it say Jesus was created. That's a deliberate mistranslation of Scripture by the Watchtower. Firstborn has nothing to do with being created First. David is called "Firstborn", yet he was the youngest son. It's a Hebrew term that means "preeminence". You've been lied to.

Forum List

Back