Zone1 "Today as a Christian..."

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
“My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.”
― Adolf Hitler

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

“My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.”
― Adolf Hitler
And yet, since the end of WW2 it's been America that has started 40 wars of aggression, which have taken the lives of over 30,000,000!

― Adolf Hitler

so, what of the above was written for mortimer ...

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination and repudiated judaism all of which cost him his life.

- proves some similar sentiments may have entirely different meanings for different adherents. doubtful many if a single nazi ever made the trip past the gates to heaven.

― Adolf Hitler
Are you a Democrat? The reason I ask this is because you seem to be appealing to emotion rather than expressing a rational thought. And you couldn't even get your title quotation right.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hitler was not a Christian. What he babbles in political speeches is as meaningless and any other politician's appeals. It's like Biden claiming to be honest and moral.

Hitler was not a Christian. What he babbles in political speeches is as meaningless and any other politician's appeals. It's like Biden claiming to be honest and moral.

― Adolf Hitler

This is a completely, and thoroughly disgusting speech, as is your avatar.
It is very insensitive to our many Jewish members.

I noted in some of your ancestry DNA profiles, you have Jewish DNA yourself . . . what would your ancestors say?

. . how have you become so misguided? :dunno:

biden is a christian, so sad ... who's sentiments non the less are american democracy -

- proves some similar sentiments may have entirely different meanings for different adherents. doubtful many if a single nazi ever made the trip past the gates to heaven.

unlike the babblers who whine when defeated in an election they deserved to lose - ds.

And this means what?

Here is a much better source from real life on what Nazi ideology was instilling in German youth, and it certainly wasn't 'Christianity', which Hitler and Nazis despised, same as the U.S.'s Democratic Party and its base of faggots, deviants, and sociopath scum.

This is a completely, and thoroughly disgusting speech, as is your avatar.
It is very insensitive to our many Jewish members.

I noted in some of your ancestry DNA profiles, you have Jewish DNA yourself . . . what would your ancestors say?

. . how have you become so misguided? :dunno:

Many Jews have their own Master Race ideology.

Ovadia Yosef, an ultra-orthodox Sephardic Israeli rabbi whose popularity among religious Israelis, particularly those whose families came to Israel from the Arab world, led to the creation of the Shas movement and a hard lurch right in Israeli politics, is being praised throughout Israel after his passing today.

Hundreds of thousands of his supporters took the streets of Jerusalem to mourn. Former Israeli President Shimon Peres visited with Mr. Yosef at his hospital bedside just hours before he passed, tenderly kissing his hand and forehead, according to The Jerusalem Post. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a statement issued by his office, spoke of his "profound grief" and said that "the Jewish People have lost one of the wisest men of his generation."

For instance, in 2010 he said in a weekly Saturday night sermon that the sole purpose God put non-Jews on earth was to be servants to Jews.

"Goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel," he said, according to the Jerusalem Post. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created." An "effendi" is a lord, or a master, in Arabic.

Yosef also favored the large number of ultra-Orthodox men who eschew modern education, focus only on Torah study, and are exempted from military service in Israel while largely subsisting on government handouts.

The entire state of Israel mourned this piece of shit's passing.

He isn't the only one; NYC has a very large population of Hasidim and Orthodox who believe the same things, yet we see no Jews here condemning it, they just snivel about 'antisemitism n stuff' whenever anybody points it out, and Netanyahu's Coalitions also refuses to condemn the Armenian and Greek genocides committed by Kemal; I guess the missile sales to Turkey and its proxies currently killing Armenians yet again is too lucrative at the moment.

Don't pretend Jews have no dirty laundry and are sainted paragons of virtue. The percentage of Master Race nutjobs among Jews is much higher than that 'white supremacism' leftists and minorities here keep sniveling about here in the U.S.

I dont hate Jews.
Posting that quote?

Is an awful way to show it.

You don't push propaganda of the most vile enemy of the Jewish people, and then make the claim that you don't hate Jewish folks.

. . . just as someone could not come on here, quoting from Anton LaVey, and then claim they don't hate Christians, or quote from Salman Rushdie's work and not claim they don't loath Muslims.

Don't be so disingenuous.

Many Jews have their own Master Race ideology.

Ovadia Yosef, an ultra-orthodox Sephardic Israeli rabbi whose popularity among religious Israelis, particularly those whose families came to Israel from the Arab world, led to the creation of the Shas movement and a hard lurch right in Israeli politics, is being praised throughout Israel after his passing today.

Hundreds of thousands of his supporters took the streets of Jerusalem to mourn. Former Israeli President Shimon Peres visited with Mr. Yosef at his hospital bedside just hours before he passed, tenderly kissing his hand and forehead, according to The Jerusalem Post. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a statement issued by his office, spoke of his "profound grief" and said that "the Jewish People have lost one of the wisest men of his generation."

For instance, in 2010 he said in a weekly Saturday night sermon that the sole purpose God put non-Jews on earth was to be servants to Jews.

"Goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel," he said, according to the Jerusalem Post. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created." An "effendi" is a lord, or a master, in Arabic.

Yosef also favored the large number of ultra-Orthodox men who eschew modern education, focus only on Torah study, and are exempted from military service in Israel while largely subsisting on government handouts.

The entire state of Israel mourned this piece of shit's passing.

He isn't the only one; NYC has a very large population of Hasidim and Orthodox who believe the same things, yet we see no Jews here condemning it, they just snivel about 'antisemitism n stuff' whenever anybody points it out, and Netanyahu's Coalitions also refuses to condemn the Armenian and Greek genocides committed by Kemal; I guess the missile sales to Turkey and its proxies currently killing Armenians yet again is too lucrative at the moment.

Don't pretend Jews have no dirty laundry and are sainted paragons of virtue. The percentage of Master Race nutjobs among Jews is much higher than that 'white supremacism' leftists and minorities here keep sniveling about here in the U.S.
We can take extremist outliers of Muslims and Jews, or even Buddhists and Hindus, and demonize everyone if you like. . .

And Christians? They sure as hell or no different either.
iu

That certainly won't bring the world together in peace though, will it?

Believe it or not, EVERY faith has sects of extremists, none are immune to this type of phenomenon, and thus, no people are better than any other. This is a fallacy, it is known as genetic fallacies or hasty generalizations.

. . . if you want to find a reason to hate? I am sure you can, but IMO? You don't or won't have the sanction of the creator in your crusade against other people, no matter what your excuse is.

Everyone on the planet is different, no matter what culture or religion they were raised in, and we are all individuals. . . you can't use that as a reason to hate.

We can take extremist outliers of Muslims and Jews, or even Buddhists and Hindus, and demonize everyone if you like. . .

And Christians? They sure as hell or no different either.
iu

That certainly won't bring the world together in peace though, will it?

Believe it or not, EVERY faith has sects of extremists, none are immune to this type of phenomenon, and thus, no people are better than any other. This is a fallacy, it is known as genetic fallacies or hasty generalizations.

. . . if you want to find a reason to hate? I am sure you can, but IMO? You don't or won't have the sanction of the creator in your crusade against other people, no matter what your excuse is.

Everyone on the planet is different, no matter what culture or religion they were raised in, and we are all individuals. . . you can't use that as a reason to hate.

Except that unlike the U.S. Jewish demographics, the population of 'extremist outliers' run to 20%-30% in Israel, so your babbling and assumptions aren't remotely accurate, and besides, you Jeb Bush Republicans don't support any of our allies and want to abandon them anyway, so why you keep pretending to be some sort of anti-bigot crusader here is just funny and ridiculous. They aren't 'outliers', and Netanyahu is catering to them.

Babblimg nonsense about 'The Inquisition' is just more proof you don't have any points just posturing and strawmen.

the population of 'extremist outliers' run to 20%-30% in Israel,
:link:
you Jeb Bush Republicans
supposition. . . . back up yoar strawman. :rolleyes:

'The Inquisition' is just more proof you don't have any points just posturing and strawmen.

:link:

supposition. . . . back up yoar strawman.
:rolleyes:

Already posted several times, on the same topic. You didn't read them then and won't now. and those who don't need to lie can easily find the info, and from Jewish sources, like the last 20 links I've posted on this board re Jewish 'racial purity' fans.

Forum List

Back