Is it OK to be white?

If you went to a Trumptard rally, how many quite people do you think would say it’s not okay to be black?
Tards like “retard “

Trump rally… unless of course you have something against mentally disabled people why are you talking like that man. Don’t lower your self to the level you think your opponents are at.

Almost no Trump supporters are racist. The majority of racists in America are BLM supporters whether they’re white or black.. That’s the propaganda in the media today there is no white lives matter, there doesn’t exist a thing where somebody can go on YouTube and say the same things about black’s that BLM people say on YouTube about whites .

There does not exist anyone on Fox News who can say all Black people have a virus like people on CNN say all white people have a virus.

Look at how people on the far left especially the “ Ukrainian lives matter people” react to this. They are racist to the core. They keep saying terms like a Negro they say all sorts of anti-gay remarks. They’re racist against Russians. These are the ugliest people in the country they are motivated by the devil.

I mean this is quite mind blowing how far left terrorists BLM supporters react to these types of threads. They see a video where literally some Black people say it’s “not OK to be white”. What the hell is wrong with far leftists why can’t they just say hey that’s not right to say that ….instead they just double down on their insanity my friend.

Many businesses and universities practice racism against white people. That’s a fact man.

Just look at this thread if somebody says white pride people start to gasp and say “oh it’s a racist”

But with somebody says Black Lives Matter it’s somehow not viewed as racist by far leftists who are a minority in this country. Most Americans do not stand do not agree with BLM including most Black people. So that’s it man if somebody says white lives matter it’s viewed As racism by the mainstream media. There it is there’s no denying this this is how America is today as a joke. But we will be better we will be equal we just have to work for us right now it’s not an equal country

Last edited:
You know, those darned negroes didn't invent a single thing all that time we kept them in chains on the plantation.

Then after that bastard Abraham Lincoln said we couldn't own them any more, they STILL didn't invent anything while we kept them out of our schools.

They are clearly an inferior race.
Did negroes invent anything in negro nations?
Have negroes advanced in negro nations?
Are negro nations civilized, safe and first world?
Is this because because because American whitey?

(do yourself a favor and pretend you didn’t see this….don’t reply and embarrass yourself)

Last edited:
Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

Is it OK to be white?​

Being white is more than “OK”……it’s fucking amazing!
Ask hispanics who for some odd reason ’identify’ as white in census data….ask the retarded as fuck politicians who somehow think it makes sense for hispanics to hide their data in with whitey, to ride the white statistics.

Unkotare

Is it OK to be white?​

Ask e.g. Asians - especially women - how much they spend and care onto keeping their "whiteness"

I wouldn't want to be anything else then what I am - a White European.

Did negroes invent anything in negro nations?
Have negroes advanced in negro nations?
Are negro nations civilized, safe and first world?
Is this because because because American whitey?

(do yourself a favor and pretend you didn’t see this….don’t reply and embarrass yourself)
YOU haven’t invented jack shit. Your contribution to society is the jobs you’ve had to pay your own way. Beyond that you’re useless. You’re just as useless as the “negros” you’re talking about. Sorry you don’t get a participation trophy for being white, moron.

Have YOU ever invented anything, loser?

What have YOU ever advanced anywhere, loser?
Your retarded woke whacko buddy g5000 made the assertion that evil whitey has prevented darkie from improving/advancing….I asked a scary but reasonable question….”Has darkie advanced or improved in all dark nations.”
Like you, his scared woke ass knows he can’t answer the logical question.
He knows darkie is genetically and culturally deficient…he, like you, is scared fucking shitless of this racist fact.

Billy000

Your retarded woke whacko buddy g5000 made the assertion that evil whitey has prevented darkie from improving/advancing….I asked a scary but reasonable question….”Has darkie advanced or improved in all dark nations.”
Like you, his scared woke ass knows he can’t answer the logical question.
He knows darkie is genetically and culturally deficient…he, like you, is scared fucking shitless of this racist fact.

Billy000
Oh so you’ve done nothing? You just want a participation trophy for being white.

What a meron lol

Not only is it ok to be white, but it’s also ok to start a successful business and grow it to the point you employ others.

You know, the stuff Democrats hate.

Lol we both know I’m right. You haven’t contributed jack shit.
Those who don’t contribute beg for free shit. You beg for free shit here often…I can prove it with a quick search of your posts. Can you find a post of me begging for free shit?

Those who don’t contribute beg for free shit. You beg for free shit here often…I can prove it with a quick search of your posts. Can you find a post of me begging for free shit?
Lol okay sure show me where I’ve begged for free shit? You’re going to find what? My push for socialized health care? Like me pushing for a program funded by tax payers such as myself? How would that program be different when it comes to things like national security, emergency services, and infrastructure? Have you driven on highways? Have you used emergency services? Does your home have electricity thanks to an electrical grid? If so, you have taken advantage of “free shit” by your own definition.

So again, I am just going to reiterate you are as useless and the “negoes” you’re whining about. You haven’t invented anything. You haven’t held public office. You just want a participation trophy for being white. Talk about pathetic.

Forum List

Back