Is it OK to be white?

It would be rather frightening if we all looked like Edgar.

Besides most Caucasians are only seasonally white.

To the point, I think the OP is conflating prejudice with racism.

I agree with the kid who says, "it's a really weird time when that question is even asked".

Is it OK to be white?

Not if you dont want to be hated by libs such as Mac1958

You better signal your wokeness as much as possible if you know whats good for you

Is it OK to be white?

Not if you dont want to be hated by libs such as Mac1958

You better signal your wokeness as much as possible if you know whats good for you

I have no doubt there are people who hate me.

Not only do I not care, it is none of my business.

While I am happy being white, I'd rather be black than to be one of those white guys who claims credit for all the things invented by white guys, just because he shares the same color skin.

Since this board is frequented by so many apparently white supremacist folks, including at least one who proudly shows off their white supremacist symbol.....

I would say the answer here would be a resounding YES!!!!!!!

Those who don’t contribute beg for free shit. You beg for free shit here often…I can prove it with a quick search of your posts. Can you find a post of me begging for free shit?
You’re constantly begging for attention, loser.

* Thank you to the OP for giving me my first chuckle of the day.

* The answer to the thread question will be apparent sometime in the next century (or earlier).

* Demographers tell us that the United States of America will eventually be a country that has an African American and -- above all -- Hispanic majority.

* When that day arrives, most African Americans and Hispanics will be pleading for Caucasians to return.

Those who don’t contribute beg for free shit. You beg for free shit here often…I can prove it with a quick search of your posts. Can you find a post of me begging for free shit?

I don't care if you contribute or not. What I have to laugh about is when guys like you talk about white people inventing almost everything. And they think they are superior because their skin is the same color as those who invented the stuff. That is simply sad and hilarious.

I don't care if you contribute or not. What I have to laugh about is when guys like you talk about white people inventing almost everything. And they think they are superior because their skin is the same color as those who invented the stuff. That is simply sad and hilarious.
I don’t really care about all that trivial bullshit either…I really can’t give two-shits. I do however like to evaluate today’s reality / happenings and wonder how skin color makes people behave so differently….the behaviorial traits we see between those with different skin color is not exclusive to America….it’s a global thing.
Do you think melanin comes with genetic deficiencies?
Based on the data….What would an all white Chicago, Baltimore and or St Louis behave like?

Unkotare
E4A3B393-7058-4345-97C8-E07B0DA9CF0C.jpeg

Lol okay sure show me where I’ve begged for free shit? You’re going to find what? My push for socialized health care? Like me pushing for a program funded by tax payers such as myself? How would that program be different when it comes to things like national security, emergency services, and infrastructure? Have you driven on highways? Have you used emergency services? Does your home have electricity thanks to an electrical grid? If so, you have taken advantage of “free shit” by your own definition.

So again, I am just going to reiterate you are as useless and the “negoes” you’re whining about. You haven’t invented anything. You haven’t held public office. You just want a participation trophy for being white. Talk about pathetic.

You’re such a pathetic piece of shit. You know none of these results support your claim so you just gave me a search link of me saying welfare. It’s so stupid
Click on any of your pathetic as fuck posts within the query….Read yourself beg in all of them. (on other peoples behalf ofcourse)

Click on any of your pathetic as fuck posts within the query….Read yourself beg in all of them. (on other peoples behalf ofcourse)
Lol I didn’t so there wouldn’t be any need for it. Honestly you just come across insecure with your fixation on this. You like the idea of all lefties being on welfare because it makes you feel manly and tough I guess. You’re just deluding yourself. You aren’t important because you have a job like 97% of people. You do know what the unemployment rate is right?

Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

Are you ashamed of being white?

While I am happy being white, I'd rather be black than to be one of those white guys who claims credit for all the things invented by white guys, just because he shares the same color skin.
Agian….you are hung up on this “invention” bullshit….NOBODY GIVES TWO FUCKS.
However, the invention thing does prove cultural / skin color advancement and ambition.
Look, ALL good, real, core Americans simply want to live among people who can articulate the English language, who are considerate, decent, clean, law abiding and positive contributing.
Why do such desires scare you white guilt globalists?

Unkotare

Anybody ashamed of being white has never been to ANY predominantly dark community, city, state or nation.
Work both ways, actually.

Anybody ashamed of being black has never been to ANY predominantly white red-neck incest-ridden trailer parks.

Agian….you are hung up on this “invention” bullshit….NOBODY GIVES TWO FUCKS.
However, the invention thing does prove cultural / skin color advancement and ambition.
Look, ALL good, real, core Americans simply want to live among people who can articulate the English language, who are considerate, decent, clean, law abiding and positive contributing.
Why do such desires scare you white guilt globalists?

Unkotare

First of all, I am not some white guilt globalist.

Second of all, if you have missed the many threads that talk about whites being superior because some whites invented stuff, you should really pay more attention. I am not making that up. The idiots are wanting to be included with the people who accomplished something.

I would love to live among people who "...are considerate, decent, clean, law abiding and positive contributing". But what we typically have is hostile pricks from both sides of the aisle spouting hate. Decent? When people wish others dead, it is kinda hard to call them "decent". And considerate? I am one of the most considerate people you could ever meet. And I am routinely called all sorts of name because I disagree with a single political point.

Forum List

Back