Is it OK to be white?

Talk with any proud Christian or Muslim from Nigeria or Rwanda like I have. They are adamantly against BLM and all these weak Americans who want to get handouts. These proud people from Africa are not takers they are makers.

Far left Americans when they see racism staring them in the eye they post pictures of Donald Trump they accuse people of trolling. This is such low class behavior from Democrats and far left people. They would never be excepted in Africa.

BLM are thieves. Like I said the far left gonna far left.

No.

People kill each other because that's what they've been doing since the days of the first brothers 'Cain and Abel'.

So, it's not about compatibility and that's just a Marxist attempt to emancipate groups and blame the group for the human characteristic.

Whatever group you want to create, if they are humans?

There will be other humans (in that group) being killed by them.
Skin color, religion, nationality, favorite sports team, you name it.

More than Ok it’s Great because we made this Nation Great despite un ambitious underachievers always crying.
You know, those darned negroes didn't invent a single thing all that time we kept them in chains on the plantation.

Then after that bastard Abraham Lincoln said we couldn't own them any more, they STILL didn't invent anything while we kept them out of our schools.

They are clearly an inferior race.

Skin color, religion, nationality, favorite sports team, you name it.

Those are simply replaceable parameter/variables. Regardless of those variables, if you put people of the same group or different groups together.

People will be killed. That's the constant. :thup:

More than Ok it’s Great because we made this Nation Great despite un ambitious underachievers always crying.
We have several generations living now. The current younger working class are the worst in history in percentage terms. Employment in power jobs like police is affected also. We have some bums even here.

Respecting Africa history? To hell with that. How many blacks in America come from Africa directly? Not many. Most are born here in America which makes them American. Not to mention there are a shitload of white people and Indian people who are from and live in Africa.

And to hell with respecting Europe also because again, most of us are American.

If blacks hate whites then they can leave America and go somewhere else. There are more of us and we founded this country so they can be a part of it or get out for all I care.

Blacks over the past 2 or 3 years have made me not give a shit about them so screw em. In this day and age they are the ones perpetuating racism, no one else.
Imagine if we had been imported to Africa, depending upon them for work, food, clothing, shelter, medicines etc AND would their rulers had elevated Africa to within light years of the status of the USA Today and for over 100 years? Most of Africa currently exists as if it still is slave times

Last edited:
No.

People kill each other because that's what they've been doing since the days of the first brothers 'Cain and Abel'.

So, it's not about compatibility and that's just a Marxist attempt to emancipate groups and blame the group for the human characteristic.

Whatever group you want to create, if they are humans?

There will be other humans (in that group) being killed by them.
sad but true .

We? What, exactly did you do to make this country great?

I am all for being who you are. I am not ashamed of being white. But, at the same time, I see my advantages.

But this nonsense of claiming the breakthroughs and advances simply because your skin is the same color as someone who did something profound, is the lowest form of social leaching.
The people who built this nation were almost entirely white until the early to mid 1900’s and then mostly white ever since. That’s just the fact and you sound like an on the fence person and I’m not

The shooter was a 28-year-old Nashville resident named Audrey Hale, according to NBC News. She was armed with two assault-style rifles and a handgun, according to police. She was a former student of the school, according to the Nashville Police Chief John Drake.
sad but true .

The root cause that the left talk about?

That's humanity. imho It's no small wonder their strategies lead to more death of humanity.

You know, those darned negroes didn't invent a single thing all that time we kept them in chains on the plantation.

Then after that bastard Abraham Lincoln said we couldn't own them any more, they STILL didn't invent anything while we kept them out of our schools.

They are clearly an inferior race.
You can look silly with no effort at all paid shill

Let’s interview 1,000 non blacks and ask how many would rather be black
Facts are just a bitch for virtue signaling liberal racists.

Maybe you have more paranoid software and hardware protection than I do? But, I would be surprised.
Honestly I don’t know I’ve never seen that happen before.

I’m using a MobilePhone so maybe that’s why ?
It’s long as everybody else can see if that’s what counts

White Pride!!
I hear you brother. For anybody here who thinks this ^is racist come on man check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you think that that is racist above what do you call Black Lives Matter.? What do you call black power? . Either we have equality either we have mutual respect or we have nothing. Have a nice day.

Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

If you went to a Trumptard rally, how many quite people do you think would say it’s not okay to be black?

I hear you brother. For anybody here who thinks this ^is racist come on man check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you think that that is racist above what do you call Black Lives Matter.? What do you call black power? . Either we have equality either we have mutual respect or we have nothing. Have a nice day.
It’s more just moronic that you think being white makes you special. You act like it makes you superior by extension but that’s just stupid. See real men judge themselves based on their own merits.

Quite a informative video and you can see in the video that there are some black folks who say “no It’s not OK to be white”. And so this is a very issue that far left people and so many democrats never respond to.. they actually agree with it or they just let it go by without saying anything. Or they just post some picture of Donald Trump or Marjorie Green. This is why our country has problems because the types of blm racist people who think it’s not OK to be white are somehow in positions of power in America.

So how do we defeat racism? .. how do we actually stand up for racial equality in America? . It starts with respecting yourself, respecting American history, respecting African and European history it’s about mutual respect. So many democrats today and even some Republicans do not care about mutual respect… they are race baiters they are race agitators. So we need change we can believe in.

See the video below

we live in an upside down country with terrible leader ship. With no mutual respect that is why statues of white men have been removed but not statues of Black people or statues of tribesman who have owned slaves or have done or have been accused of doing the same exact things that white people of history have. So we need to get back to having mutual respect and equality in this country.

Thank you have a nice day. God Bless

Yep it's ok.

I’m America today the most racist ethnicity is blacks, followed closely by Hispanics.

The people who built this nation were almost entirely white until the early to mid 1900’s and then mostly white ever since. That’s just the fact and you sound like an on the fence person and I’m not

I did not deny that. Nor am I saying that white people are not responsible for the majority of innovations in this nation.

I am simply saying that because you also have white skin does not mean you get credit for any of it.

Forum List

Back