Is Hunter Biden above the law?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
CBS News: An unnamed Internal Revenue Service agent has requested whistleblower protections from Congress in an ongoing investigation into whether Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, has committed tax crimes, CBS News has learned. Jim Axelrod reports.

Comment:
Biden and Garland are illegally protecting Hunter Biden from being investigated for tax crimes.
Is this an impeachable offence?

You do know that you could have had Hunter investigated in the 4 years your cult leader was president right?

I mean, he was able to handpick not one, but 2 attorney generals...he handpicked the top FBI guy....

Are you saying Hunter Biden is more powerful than your God?

yes.

turn the page. LOL

W started it. When W fired 7 US Attorneys in 2007, it was all about making the Zionist Fascists of America above the law, and that included the entire Biden klan, and candycorn...

Fuck W. Fuck all the TRAITORS who still defend W...

You do know that you could have had Hunter investigated in the 4 years your cult leader was president right?

I mean, he was able to handpick not one, but 2 attorney generals...he handpicked the top FBI guy....

The Crazy Democrat Cult doesn't care if Pedo Joe and his POS crack head son are selling out our country to the highest bidder, and then interfering with the investigation.

I used to think that Obama was the most corrupt president in American history, but now it's Pedo Joe.
bidenposskdfslfjslfjsj.jpg

Last edited:
Then charge him and stop whining about it..
You miss the forest for the trees. I know your taught this talking point by state run media, but it’s nothing but misdirection.

We’re talking about corruption. If an R potus had a crack head son who made millions doing nothing, you and state run media would be outraged. Where’s the outrage with Hunter and old dumb Joe? Had the American people been informed about what was on Hunter’s laptop by the corporate media rather than lied to, the election of old Joe might not have occurred.

CBS News: An unnamed Internal Revenue Service agent has requested whistleblower protections from Congress in an ongoing investigation into whether Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, has committed tax crimes, CBS News has learned. Jim Axelrod reports.

Comment:
Biden and Garland are illegally protecting Hunter Biden from being investigated for tax crimes.
Is this an impeachable offence?
All democrats are above the law. Duh!

You miss the forest for the trees. I know your taught this talking point by state run media, but it’s nothing but misdirection.

We’re talking about corruption. If an R potus had a crack head son who made millions doing nothing, you and state run media would be outraged. Where’s the outrage with Hunter and old dumb Joe? Had the American people been informed about what was on Hunter’s laptop by the corporate media rather than lied to, the election of old Joe might not have occurred.
Well, many people believe Trump Jr is a coke head...but if that was the worst of it, nobody would really care.....

So I am going to ask again...why are Republicans so weak that just the mere son of a former president (BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT BIDEN WAS) is more powerful than your God?

You have had ample time to charge him with something by now.....none of us would have given a fuck because none of us worship politicians and their families like you folks clearly do

None of you answer that question...instead you just resort to more whining.....

Well, many people believe Trump Jr is a coke head...but if that was the worst of it, nobody would really care.....

So I am going to ask again...why are Republicans so weak that just the mere son of a former president (BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT BIDEN WAS) is more powerful than your God?

You have had ample time to charge him with something by now.....none of us would have given a fuck because none of us worship politicians and their families like you folks clearly do

Retarded post of the day!
Congrats!
🏆

Retarded post of the day!
Congrats!
🏆
And still.....no one can answer the question.....

Why are Republicans so weak that their Goliath, their arch nemesis -- is the crackhead son of a president whom they claim is senile and don't know what day it is?

Do you understand how weak and pathetic that makes you?

The Crazy Democrat Cult doesn't care if Pedo Joe and his POS crack head son are selling out our country to the highest bidder, and then interfering with the investigation.

The Trump crime syndicate already sold out the country to the highest bidder. The Biden DOJ is cleaning that up now.

Mean old demmicrats run everything all the time. Poor widdle Republicans.

I’m not an R and I despise dumb Don but unlike you, I’m objective.

Hunter’s activities clearly reveal a long history of corruption, trading on his dumb dad’s position. Had Americans been properly informed of this prior to the election, Joe might not have won the D nomination let alone the WH.

I’m not an R and I despise dumb Don but unlike you, I’m objective.

Hunter’s activities clearly reveal a long history of corruption, trading on his dumb dad’s position. Had Americans been properly informed of this prior to the election, Joe might not have won the D nomination let alone the WH.

And this is why 51 intelligence officers, the entire corporate media, and the D Party colluded to censor the Laptop Story and lie to the American people, just prior to the election. They knew how damaging the story was.

Forum List

Back