Is Hunter Biden above the law?

And this is why 51 intelligence officers, the entire corporate media, and the D Party colluded to censor the Laptop Story and lie to the American people, just prior to the election. They knew how damaging the story was.
You are a right-winger -- which means you will vote Republican 100% of the time....so all of that "I'm not a Republican" bullshit means nothing to me...

Why is your cult leader so weak that he had you folks incessantly chanting "lock her up" "lock him up" "Lock them up" -- and he is the only person who has been charged?

Whining the "Deep State" whenever you can't explain away your cult leader's fecklessness is not an excuse......

And since you can't explain why he has been powerless to do anything -- it makes it even more pathetic that you are desperate to get him back in office....

CBS News: An unnamed Internal Revenue Service agent has requested whistleblower protections from Congress in an ongoing investigation into whether Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, has committed tax crimes, CBS News has learned. Jim Axelrod reports.

Comment:
Biden and Garland are illegally protecting Hunter Biden from being investigated for tax crimes.
Is this an impeachable offence?
Yes. Nothing substantial will come of this, especially when Democrats control the law enforcement agencies. But, the investigations against Trump will continue unabated.

Twitter users and Republican figures had intense reactions to an alleged whistleblower claiming that the Biden administration is intentionally mishandling the Hunter Biden investigation.
Fox News confirmed that attorney Mark D. Lytle penned a letter calling for whistleblower privileges regarding his client, an IRS Criminal Supervisory Agent. The letter read that the agent previously made legally protected disclosures at the IRS and stated that these disclosures "contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee."

"My goal is to ensure that my client can properly share his lawfully protected disclosures with congressional committees," Lytle wrote. "Thus, I respectfully request that your committees work with me to facilitate sharing this information with congress legally and with the fully informed advice of counsel."

comment:
Biden and the Crazy Democrat Cult are rotten to the core corrupt.

You miss the forest for the trees. I know your taught this talking point by state run media, but it’s nothing but misdirection.

We’re talking about corruption. If an R potus had a crack head son who made millions doing nothing, you and state run media would be outraged. Where’s the outrage with Hunter and old dumb Joe? Had the American people been informed about what was on Hunter’s laptop by the corporate media rather than lied to, the election of old Joe might not have occurred.
Deep State Corporate Media knew they could not inform anyone. There was a pandemic to get on with. The pandemic itself was based on esoterica. If you fail to scrutinize the Metabiota link, you will miss the Chinese communist link, and be just as information-compromised as those USMBers who use the ignore button.

You are a right-winger -- which means you will vote Republican 100% of the time....so all of that "I'm not a Republican" bullshit means nothing to me...

Why is your cult leader so weak that he had you folks incessantly chanting "lock her up" "lock him up" "Lock them up" -- and he is the only person who has been charged?

Whining the "Deep State" whenever you can't explain away your cult leader's fecklessness is not an excuse......

And since you can't explain why he has been powerless to do anything -- it makes it even more pathetic that you are desperate to get him back in office....
The current debauch occurring at the U.S.-Mexican border was originally designed to happen during a Chappaqua Blue Racer administration, not this current one. She lost. Clinton crime family is CIA, not FBI. POSPOTUS is a CIA puppet.

The current debauch occurring at the U.S.-Mexican border was originally designed to happen during a Chappaqua Blue Racer administration, not this current one. She lost. Clinton crime family is CIA, not FBI. POSPOTUS is a CIA puppet.
There has been fear-mongering over the border since Operation Wetback way back in the 1950's

It has grown tiring....and it almost makes me think that demonizing brown people is the sole purpose for all of the manufactured panic over the border......

because if you really wanted to do something about it, you would start demanding the people who hire illegals be thrown in the same prisons that you jerk off to seeing brown people thrown in......but we all know why you don't -- because it isn't as much fun demonizing the people who look like you..

There has been fear-mongering over the border since Operation Wetback way back in the 1950's

It has grown tiring....and it almost makes me think that demonizing brown people is the sole purpose for all of the manufactured panic over the border......

because if you really wanted to do something about it, you would start demanding the people who hire illegals be thrown in the same prisons that you jerk off to seeing brown people thrown in......but we all know why you don't -- because it isn't as much fun demonizing the people who look like you..
The Republicans really need the border issue to help keep the base stirred up and in fear of the brown people coming to steal their stuff, Oh yea, and work in fast food.

Lol. I don’t vote. I’ve made that abundantly clear multiple times on this board.

Being a hardcore duopoly dupe Dem (DDD), you can’t be objective. All you do is attack Trump and his supporters.

The Republicans really need the border issue to help keep the base stirred up and in fear of the brown people coming to steal their stuff, Oh yea, and work in fast food.
MAGAts are secretely afraid that Latino people are genetically and intellectually superior to them.

Lol. I don’t vote. I’ve made that abundantly clear multiple times on this board.

Being a hardcore duopoly dupe Dem (DDD), you can’t be objective. All you do is attack Trump and his supporters.
So you deep throat republicans for sport?

Cool.....strange fetish, but whatever does it for you bro

CBS News: An unnamed Internal Revenue Service agent has requested whistleblower protections from Congress in an ongoing investigation into whether Hunter Biden, the son of President Biden, has committed tax crimes, CBS News has learned. Jim Axelrod reports.

Comment:
Biden and Garland are illegally protecting Hunter Biden from being investigated for tax crimes.
Is this an impeachable offence?

Well, the evidence points to the opposite conclusion. Joe Biden allowed the Bill Barr appointed US Attorney Delaware David Weiss, appointed as special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, well, the PResident left him there to finish the job, investigating his own on. THat was over 3 years ago and we have not heard from Weiss about whether he was going to indict Hunter or not. There have been grapevine talk, but I don't recall seeing any direct quotes from Weiss. Weiss is a republican appointed by Bill Barr, and he's not blowing the whistle, but we've been this road before with Bobulinski, who talked a lot of shit but when the rubber hit the road, he didn't actually have hard proof of squat.

I think it's important to allow facts to come to light before making accusations, and as of late, there are no facts regarding Hunter Biden other than he once had a drug problem, made some risque photos, omitted the fact that he had a drug problem on a gun permit application, was late paying his taxes but he claims that he is current, and he profited from the family name, which is common amongst children of famous people.

IF this new fellow has some evidence, I'd like to see it, but note that Hunter Biden is a private citizen, and if you are going to investigate him, then it would be only fair to investigate Jared Kushner for the $2,000,000,000 he got from Mohammed Bin Salman of which he made a management fee of 1.25% which comes to $125,000,000 which is a nice sum for blood money, since the money was ostensibly an exchange for the Trump White House's soft treatment of the murderous MBS.. Nice work if you can get, not to mention he was a senior WH staff advisor when he did the deal. I find it amusing that those on the right are hungry for Hunter who is a private citizen, in which no hard evidence has been forthcoming, just lot of innuendo, but apparently do not mind Jared scoring some big one's by way of his stepfather being president when he scored them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back