So no Deep State?

Please explain where in the Constitution...

It would be nice if you also show us a precedent of another US President being impeached for the same reason...

Trump did actions to get impeached...

Begging Ukraine to open an investigation on your political oppoent without reason is impeachable.
Telliing an armed crowd they need to fight to keep himself in power and then they attack the Captol buildings and your do nothing for 3 hours is also impeachable.
Article 4, section 4.

Now fuck off, shitbird.

It looks to me like the only outcome possible unless Trump falls off of a cliff and David Copperfield manages to hypnotise more than 50% of the American population.

Do you think he'll reply, Duke?
There may be a programmed bot accusation reply. :dunno:

I see zero evidence of ANY corruption regarding Joe
There you go......
200w.gif

Deep State is stronger than ever. My view is Trump has done far more to empower them compared to the other way around.

The only president that took the number of federal employees down any significant degree during the past 70 years has been Clinton.

Hunter's sugar daddy appears to be protected by the Deep State.

The CIA blocked federal investigators from interviewing Hunter Biden’s “sugar brother” Kevin Morris during a five-year probe into the first son’s alleged tax crimes, a whistleblower has told House impeachment leaders.

House Oversight and Judiciary Committee chairmen say the whistleblower informed them the intelligence agency stopped IRS and Justice Department investigators from interviewing Morris in August 2021, a Hollywood lawyer and patron of the first son, according to a Thursday letter addressed to CIA Director William Burns.

The whistleblower informed Oversight chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) that two DOJ officials were summoned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Va. — and told Morris “could not be a witness” for their investigation into Hunter Biden.

And it gets even better:

Do the words "probable cause" have no meaning to Republicans at all?

You can't just haul in people off the street unless you have evidence that a crime has been committed. And so far they don't have any.

This is a REAL whistleblower or is this just another guy that Kash Patel, or the Trump PAC is paying to lie about the Bidens.

Deep State is stronger than ever.
That's true. The Palestinians are getting no help and Ukraine is getting pumped up.
My view is Trump has done far more to empower them compared to the other way around.
I don't see that.
The only president that took the number of federal employees down any significant degree during the past 70 years has been Clinton.
I don't know if that's true and I don't think it matters even if it is true.

The "rigged election" thing tanked, the "Joe Biden is corrupt" thing ran off the rails, they need a new one.

Gotta keep the focus off their Dear Leader!
The Joe Biden thing has not run off the rails. Democrats just keep saying there is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong while there is a big pile of evidence to the contrary. Democrats beleive if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth. Of course the liberal media goes along with the Democratic Party lies.

If he same amount of evidence implicated the Trump family you can bet Trump would be facing prosecution today.

I see zero evidence of ANY corruption regarding Joe
I am of two minds. He is not corrupt in criminal since, but is letting us down in terms of protecting the country from foreign invaders and in fact encouraged it. But, his policy is not criminally corrupt. It is not an invasion by foreign military force. But, I think his open invitation without known limits itself, is a corruption of the intent of the founding father's intent, that borders be secure. I do not see anything, that can be done to change his policy, as it is policy, whether explained, regulated, with limits or not, and in this case, it is not any of those.

You can't just haul in people off the street unless you have evidence that a crime has been committed. And so far they don't have any.
Looks like it's been working for DOJ.
There is a third option. You are the gullible idiot. The so-called evidence is all faked and being brought forward by phony "whistleblowers" being paid by Donald Trump, or one of his proxies.
Prove one of these whistleblowers has been paid by Trump...............

I f**king dare you.

Forum List

Back