Is Family Feud racially tilted toward blacks?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Blacks are really, really good at this sport on TV, and it isn't just because Steve Harvey is in charge. African Americans did much better than whites when Richard Dawson was the man.

Much like Jeopardy seems tilted toward Whites and Asians.

What is it about Family Feud that gives one race such an advantage?

ahahhahahahhahahah
I was about to post the same thing
they just had 2 black families on
discrimination

Out of all the misjutices in the world this one ranks up there at the top!

It was one of the best episodes ever, my brother was asked to be on Jokers Wild and we, well everyone except me; I was to be replaced by a toaster because it was thought the toaster was more likely to give a correct answer, was to be on the night version of FF. But the night version was cancelled

Blacks are really, really good at this sport on TV, and it isn't just because Steve Harvey is in charge. African Americans did much better than whites when Richard Dawson was the man.

Not to sound "racist" or anything, but black folks are the only people who get to sit around all day watching TV game shows. The rest of us have to make a living.

JGalt that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, man! Blacks work a lot! I applaud your work ethic I guess... Harvey ain't Made in Georgia, ah ha ha ha, ya'll Know what I'm Talking "Bout, na ha ha.

Because the black family usually just has to guess 1 of the answers to steal all of the points while the white families usually try to get all of them in one go and usually that means the weakest link in the white family gets 2 of the 3 strikes and then the 3rd strike is received because the people who came up with the answers are certified retards and after the white family has exhausted all the sane answers the black family just uses what their retarded cousin in the ghetto would say.

The show is made for stupid people...if the stupid people go 2nd(the black family usually goes 2nd because the white family either gets the top answer right off the bat in the faceoff or they get in the top 3 and the black family either gets a lower one or none at all, and that causes the white family to get overconfident and elect to go first).

If the white family would just wait after they get the highest point answer in the faceoff they would win the round 80% of the time.

Because the black family usually just has to guess 1 of the answers to steal all of the points while the white families usually try to get all of them in one go and usually that means the weakest link in the white family gets 2 of the 3 strikes and then the 3rd strike is received because the people who came up with the answers are certified retards and after the white family has exhausted all the sane answers the black family just uses what their retarded cousin in the ghetto would say.

The show is made for stupid people...if the stupid people go 2nd(the black family usually goes 2nd because the white family either gets the top answer right off the bat in the faceoff or they get in the top 3 and the black family either gets a lower one or none at all, and that causes the white family to get overconfident and elect to go first).

If the white family would just wait after they get the highest point answer in the faceoff they would win the round 80% of the time.
Rarely works like that

Rarely works like that
It works like that every single episode I have watched where the black family won(many of which had Steve Harvey making fun of several members of those families for fantastically stupid answers whereas Harvey hardly ever gets to do that to non-black families).

The vast majority of the points were stolen, and usually those families don’t win the grand prize.

Of course it is. That's why I don't watch it anymore.

As for Jeopardy, it has an extremely difficult selection process that requires an extensive amount of knowledge. Anyone, regardless of sex, age, and race who passes appears on the show.

Black people are very family oriented and typically know about their family members pretty well.

That's your answer OP.

Forum List

Back