Are these kids sweatshirts Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The company that makes them has apologized and is groveling for forgiveness in the court of Political Correctness. What's wrong with the sweatshirts? cracker.jpg monkey.jpg

ya nice joke because people do anything at all to hit racial prejudice full force walls? Uh you would accurately fact-based acknowledge one student as being a student more than any other students you met, now you're in trouble with social subjective junk with toddler age IQ junk.
Athletic is a Positive Stereotype if you think about it when it comes to blacks, sink in your chair is optional. Wants to see what I do in my Social Contexts that could cause Problems. Chinese Chairman probably can do the gymnastics.

I'm pretty sure they are intended to mock racism more than to promote racist ideology.

The problem is ... the kids don't get the joke and an adult won't wear them because of the potential repercussions.

If you're going to mock racism ... and I believe strongly that it needs to be mocked ... you have to be brave enough to do it based on your convictions and not use children as a proxy to avoid personal confrontation.

I'm a saltine Cracker to be eaten on Sundays by want-to-be Asian americans at America-Church. I'll smack a tar baby in my way, too.

Of course!!!!! everything is racist today....people are so weak and flimsy inside It makes me wonder how they get through the day...the practice of being insulted by words must be shamed....it must be shown to be the human defect that it is...for the good of the insulted.....

Wait, I mean, we do Actually run over Koreans, I mean the Roadkills, to teach them Americans are better, right? Everybody got that at the Martin Luther King Jr. Meeting, remember? Then an 8th army black lady sings some marching band crap. Sweatshirt says, sianara

Last edited:
Wait, I mean, we do Actually run over Koreans, I mean the Roadkills, to teach them Americans are better, right? Everybody got that at the Martin Luther King Jr. Meeting, remember? Then an 8th army black lady sings some marching band crap. Sweatshirt says, sianara

What does 'Dokdo' mean? I've never heard that expression?

독도 Dokdo is an island the Japanese took after World War 2 which is historically Korean. I bought it for 100,000 dollars and gave it to the Italians, its a rock. Sorry for editing it to sianara. There is a similar problem in America, the Koreans have taken a small piece of land, which is the Civil , Moral, religious center of protest, for all of America, it is blaring on TV all day, look, look at this. I mean they got these liquor stores in LA which historically I'm Allowed into , unless the prices are bad and I feel alienated, then I shouldn't have been allowed in the store!

The company that makes them has apologized and is groveling for forgiveness in the court of Political Correctness. What's wrong with the sweatshirts? View attachment 234729 View attachment 234730
My view is no in a world socially capable of folks owning and mocking a stereotype.
I mock my own Polish roots.
What's wrong with owning cracker also? Owning a slur weakens it.

Problem and sad thing is that world doesn't exist in today's "wo is me, I am a victim" society.

Are not all children little monkeys regardless of race anyway?
White kid could be a snow monkey.

I alternatively with my patriotism, need to help the South Korean for their war against communism, or punish them, for Losing World War 2, or fear them, for their alien ways, or free them, for their American Dream, what do you guys think? You guys know what the hell is in Korea in the first place? Did you guys ever hear anybody beat Korea? They are totally ignorant native huts that our expedition safari saved I think, with Safari Disney Guide Horace Underwood, Trolley goes, Toot Toot. Tigers! Pow!Hey hey, they got a dirty word for Americans I saw once, whats our dirty word for Koreans? I was already trying out Zucchini, its like Zainichi. Koreans, its like wow, its like woah.

Last edited:
Actually, I wasn't offended.

Did fall off my chair laughing though. :laughing0301:

I alternatively with my patriotism, need to help the South Korean for their war against communism, or punish them, for Losing World War 2, or fear them, for their alien ways, or free them, for their American Dream, what do you guys think? You guys know what the hell is in Korea in the first place? Did you guys ever hear anybody beat Korea? They are totally ignorant native huts that our expedition safari saved I think, with Safari Disney Guide Horace Underwood, Trolley goes, Toot Toot. Tigers! Pow!Hey hey, they got a dirty word for Americans I saw once, whats our dirty word for Koreans? I was already trying out Zucchini, its like Zainichi.

Dude. Please share some of what you're smoking. It's not polite to bring goodies unless there's enough for everyone.

Enough for everyone Soju for million dollar coolie-owning missionaries, hey, drink, drink drink. Soju, enough for everyone. Koreans get looked poor like Chinese, I mean you look at Korean and think the upcoming Chinese people, oh no what do they all want anyway, and Beijing Olympics.

Enough for everyone Soju for million dollar coolie-owning missionaries, hey, drink, drink drink. Soju, enough for everyone.

Kewl beans, mang. So you're saying I could become a missionary and own me some coolies?

Not sure if I'd want to be a missionary in China, but the though of owning me some coolies would be pretty kewl.

Can they make good tea? Never had me any real Chinese tea, only the stuff I get in gallon jugs at Walmart, which isn't really Chinese. I think it's made in Minnesota.

Do they have coolies in Minnesota?

I know kewl mang! I go only direct to Chinese Stores for Chinese Tea! Because the other stores have to just get older tea, that they buy from the Chinese Restaurant! Right?! We're all coolies of the lord my friend. Have you heard, if my coolie tells his coolie to tell upon his coolie and beats that coolie , and I return upon that coolie, wicked, wicked coolie.
You could literally get with Chinese easier couldn't you, I'm just curious, I hate it. Koreans teach you to hate in your taekwondo. Why not go all the way to China because you want a mail order like zuckerberg?

They Tried to have coolies in Minnesota... -.- .. They wanted to share their culture in the community... mass suicide and I don't know. boredom. full dress tits.

Last edited:
The company that makes them has apologized and is groveling for forgiveness in the court of Political Correctness. What's wrong with the sweatshirts? View attachment 234729 View attachment 234730
My view is no in a world socially capable of folks owning and mocking a stereotype.

Problem and sad thing is that world doesn't exist in today's "wo is me, I am a victim" society.

Cracker isn’t a slur... It was created by whites.

Cracker isn’t a slur... It was created by whites.
Tiggred will be disappointed.
Uses it all the time.

some thieving Nig0ger boy came up said I couldn't force deepthroat his momma in that shack over there before I killed em both the little ****. Cracker, someone whisper, I cry, you decide. You decide please. Did we really, invent cracker? let us not forget the wall of Crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back