Is a Marshall plan possible for Russia after Putin?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
It is known that the US has now imposed economic sanctions on Russia due to dissatisfaction with Putin’s foreign policy. Sanctions should cause discontent among the Russian population and cause President Putin’s dismissal from his post. I wonder what the future economic policy of the United States towards Russia will be after the resignation of President Putin? Will the United States undertake a Marshall plan for Russia, how did they make a plan for post-war Germany?

It is known that the US has now imposed economic sanctions on Russia due to dissatisfaction with Putin’s foreign policy. Sanctions should cause discontent among the Russian population and cause President Putin’s dismissal from his post. I wonder what the future economic policy of the United States towards Russia will be after the resignation of President Putin? Will the United States undertake a Marshall plan for Russia, how did they make a plan for post-war Germany?
Not gonna happen.

If anything we need that Marshall plan right here in the good ole U.S. of A.

Aug 14:

Sergey Lavrov: Sanctions are illegal and undermine every principle of global trade and the principles upheld by UN resolutions, according to which unilateral measures of economic coercion are illegitimate.

I’m confident that such a gross abuse of the role of the US dollar as a world reserve currency will undermine that role. To be on the safe side, more and more countries, even the ones that are not affected by US sanctions, will gradually stop using the dollar and rely on more dependable partners with whom they can agree on using their currency.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following a meeting of Turkish ambassadors and permanent representatives at international organisations, Ankara, August 14, 2018

Aug 14:

Sergey Lavrov: Sanctions are illegal and undermine every principle of global trade and the principles upheld by UN resolutions, according to which unilateral measures of economic coercion are illegitimate.

I’m confident that such a gross abuse of the role of the US dollar as a world reserve currency will undermine that role. To be on the safe side, more and more countries, even the ones that are not affected by US sanctions, will gradually stop using the dollar and rely on more dependable partners with whom they can agree on using their currency.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions following a meeting of Turkish ambassadors and permanent representatives at international organisations, Ankara, August 14, 2018

How many countries use the ruble as a reserve currency?

I. I wonder what the future economic policy of the United States towards Russia will be after the resignation of President Putin?

Russia cares a sh.. about the upcoming policy of USA towards it.
Still a little bit time and Russia get united with China.

russia-and-china-military-exercise-20160914_zaf_x99_147.jpg

Forum List

Back