Putin disappoints entire Europe

Putin is a Jew - the documents of his biography confirm it.
He is half-Jewish by mother - such data were published by a number of mass media.
You must not always fall for the misinformation which is Dear Uncle's official Life CV .
He is close to the Jews because, as with the US and UK, the most powerful Oligarchs are almost exclusively Jewish .

You need to be very careful before labelling top people .
The Donald is clearly Jewish by blood lines but whether his sympathies lie with them first and foremost is entirely a different matter .
That is, you sway and bend with the breeze to get maximum results from the various groups .Andt the most important financially and by a long way are the Jews .

I see, how is he a coward though? But on the other hand what am I about? Just yesterday I came across a BBC or some other bullshit media documentary about Putin anddd, man, no wonder he's only a coward, a bully and was malnourished in his youth. Give them enough rope and Biden is a son of Jesus while Putin is the Satan himself.
Missed that post then, so answer on it now. Why I consider him a coward? Well, I would say that a final step in this my opinion was insane Covid restrictions he imposed around himself. This piece of waste values his life, and maybe more important - his way of living, above anything else.

Missed that post then, so answer on it now. Why I consider him a coward? Well, I would say that a final step in this my opinion was insane Covid restrictions he imposed around himself. This piece of waste values his life, and maybe more important - his way of living, above anything else.
It's childish, really. He's so discreet about his personal life that to this day I'm not aware if he's married or not, hearsay notwithstanding, yet you are, I take it, referring me to a talking dickhead (говорящей залупе, as we friendly dab him) like Gordon and expect me to take what he spews for a face value? What did he say exactly? That his lifeguard were ordered to shoot on sight everyone suspected of having a FLU? Than again, we all were under restrictions for a while, like masks, 1,5 meter interval in queues and every other seat in public places not allowed to sit on. So what? Were you not?

It's childish, really. He's so discreet about his personal life that to this day I'm not aware if he's married or not, hearsay notwithstanding, yet you are, I take it, referring me to a talking dickhead (говорящей залупе, as we friendly dab him) like Gordon and expect me to take what he spews for a face value? What did he say exactly? That his lifeguard were ordered to shoot on sight everyone suspected of having a FLU? Than again, we all were under restrictions for a while, like masks, 1,5 meter interval in queues and every other seat in public places not allowed to sit on. So what? Were you not?
Of course, my conclusion isn't based on Gordon's words. You can take this piece of waste to rot in Siberia, for all I care. Though, this waste isn't needed even there.

I mean all Covid restrictions your bitch put in place and that became memes (long tables, large distances between him and audience, isolation requirements for those who can contact with him etc); news stories about his activities turned out to be compilations of archive videos while he was in hiding in his bunker.

All that coupled with his security requirements that I read about before. Photos and image of his imaginary alpha masculinity. Etc. This sort of things.

There are no Western countries among Russia's main trading partners. This is written by RIA Novosti with reference to the analysis of data from national statistical services.
It is noted that the leaders in terms of trade with Russia were China, India and Turkey. From the top 5 trade partners, in particular, Germany with a trade turnover of $12 billion disappeared.
"Russia's trade turnover last year amounted to $710.1 billion. Of this, 51% came from Asian countries, 23% from European countries, 11% from the Middle East. Another 8% - on the near abroad, 4% - on American countries, and 3% - on Africa," the publication says.
China became Russia's largest trading partner with a turnover of $240.1 billion. The second place was occupied by India, whose trade turnover with Russia increased 1.8 times - up to $64.9 billion. The third place is occupied by Turkey with $56.5 billion.
Before that, the head of the Kyrgyz Cabinet of Ministers Akylbek Zhaparov said at a meeting of the Supreme Council that he would visit the United States in mid-April, where he would explain that the country could not stop trade and economic relations with Russia.

There are no Western countries among Russia's main trading partners. This is written by RIA Novosti with reference to the analysis of data from national statistical services.
It is noted that the leaders in terms of trade with Russia were China, India and Turkey. From the top 5 trade partners, in particular, Germany with a trade turnover of $12 billion disappeared.
"Russia's trade turnover last year amounted to $710.1 billion. Of this, 51% came from Asian countries, 23% from European countries, 11% from the Middle East. Another 8% - on the near abroad, 4% - on American countries, and 3% - on Africa," the publication says.
China became Russia's largest trading partner with a turnover of $240.1 billion. The second place was occupied by India, whose trade turnover with Russia increased 1.8 times - up to $64.9 billion. The third place is occupied by Turkey with $56.5 billion.
Before that, the head of the Kyrgyz Cabinet of Ministers Akylbek Zhaparov said at a meeting of the Supreme Council that he would visit the United States in mid-April, where he would explain that the country could not stop trade and economic relations with Russia.

Good. India and China will not give up this market, and the european "partners" will never get their positions in full.

"Politico has spoken to numerous sanctions lawyers and policy experts, all of whom say that - regardless of political PR - there is not and never will be any legal basis to seize frozen Russian money, property or other assets"
GLMNvwYXkAA1lvC

Bad, bad, news for Europe, Litwin.

Putin is not going to invade Europe.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has slammed allegations that Russia is planning to fight against Europe as utter nonsense.

"As for the allegations that we are planning to invade Europe after Ukraine, this is utter nonsense meant solely to intimidate their population to make them pay more money," he said at a meeting with military pilots in the Tver Region.

He noted that this narrative unfolds "amid the slumping economy and deteriorating living standards." "This is absolutely clear and is acknowledged by everyone. This is not propaganda. This is what is really happening. They need to justify themselves, so they are intimidating their population with a potential Russian threat while seeking to expand their dictation onto the entire world," Putin stressed."

Nato:
"‘We have to realise it’s not a given that we are in peace. And that’s why we have the plans, that’s why we are preparing for a conflict with Russia."

And you can Trust Putin. He gave his word that no invasion of Ukraine was planned just two days before crossing the border with tanks and troops.

Parliament of Georgia. Discussion of the law on foreign agents.

Tough debate. Very tough.

The Legal Affairs Committee is considering today the so-called "law on foreign agents" - the draft law "On Transparency of Foreign Influence".
At the meeting of the Legal Committee of the Georgian Parliament, the leader of the Citizens Party Aleko Elisashvili fought with the representative of the parliamentary majority, one of the leaders of the ruling Georgian Dream Party Mamuka Mdinaradze.

Later Aleko Elisashvili left the parliament building and told journalists:
"This law should be shoved up their asses."

Actually, the ruling party proposed to find differences in the Georgian law from similar laws in "civilized countries". Apparently, the opposition did not find it, so they had to give them earfull.​

They should cross them with the Ukrainian Rada. It will be a spectacle!!!

Forum List

Back