Did The Biden Admin Coordinate A Terror Attack On Russia?

"Russia’s Federal Security Service said 40 people died and more than 100 were wounded in an attack Friday at a Moscow concert hall. The attack, which Russian authorities are investigating as terrorism, is the deadliest in Russia in recent years.

Several gunmen burst into the concert hall on the edge of Moscow and sprayed visitors with automatic gunfire, killing and wounding dozens and starting a massive blaze. Russian media reported that the venue’s roof was collapsing. The attack comes days after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on the country in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.

The attack followed a statement issued earlier this month by the U.S. Embassy in Moscow that urged the Americans to avoid crowded places in the Russian capital in view of an imminent attack, a warning that was repeated by several other Western embassies. Putin, who extended his grip on Russia for another six years in the March 15-17 presidential vote after a sweeping crackdown on dissent, earlier this week denounced the Western warnings as an attempt to intimidate Russians."

So a couple of weeks ago, the Biden admin warned Moscow that there was an imminent attack planned on Russia; to which Putin rightfully ignored as rhetoric and intimidation tactics. Why didn't the Biden admin stop this attack if they knew it was coming? Is it because they knew they planned this deadly attack to begin with? Some were saying the gunmen where dressed in antifa gear; others report hearing the gunmen saying "Soros sent us" and passing out DEI propaganda during the attack.

I know the GOP held impeachment hearings earlier this week, but if a sitting president coordinating with the CIA to murder innocent people in a false flag terror attac is an impeachable; nobody is.

How fucking absolutely, completely and totally fucking bull shit. Which stupid shit conspiracy theory website did get this from and why would even entertain the idea of such a thing.

. . . yeah, reading the articles. . . I don't see any connection to the CIA or America. It might be possible that America knew because of weapons sales, but that's about it, IMO.

I believe the folks in D.C. are not this utterly dumb to interfere this close in Russian internal affairs.
Oh is it? Obama/Biden started this fucking war back in 2013/14, they ordered CIA and Special Forces advisors to Ukraine to train them in asymmetrical warfare, which they used against ethnic Russians in the Donbas to include mass burnings of living ethnic Russians! NSA clearly monitors every phone call on earth, and at the very minimum knew exactly what was coming two weeks ago, which is exactly what prompted the state department warning to Americans in Moscow!

Do you understand, at the minimum they knew and they did NOT alert the Russians, or in my opinion, more likely, they helped train the Ukrainians who carried out the attack, I think such is all but indisputable, and I would alert every one of you to the harsh reality of the evil thing the US federal government has become, or have you folks had your heads up your anuses???

Currently we have the most evil, corrupt psychopath in American history squatting in the White House, which he stole from the actual winner of 2020 election, and that psychopath has loosed the entire US DOJ upon that righteous man, manufacturing ludicrous criminal cases against him, and so ludicrous are those fraudulent cases that the psychopath trails that righteous man in every single polling metric!

That psychopath, and its administration have already murdered tens of millions worldwide with a murderous injection masquerading as a vaccine, a vaccine to a bio-weapon the psychopath and traitors in US intel loosed upon the entire planet so as to directly aid them in shutting down the entire US economy, and destroy that righteous man!

I assure you, they are monsters, perfectly capable of perpetrating atrocity anywhere on earth, which they most definitely just did do in Moscow, Russia! :wink:

Oh is it? Obama/Biden started this fucking war back in 2013/14, they ordered CIA and Special Forces advisors to Ukraine to train them in asymmetrical warfare, which they used against ethnic Russians in the Donbas to include mass burnings of living ethnic Russians! NSA clearly monitors every phone call on earth, and at the very minimum knew exactly what was coming two weeks ago, which is exactly what prompted the state department warning to Americans in Moscow!

Do you understand, at the minimum they knew and they did NOT alert the Russians, or in my opinion, more likely, they helped train the Ukrainians who carried out the attack, I think such is all but indisputable, and I would alert every one of you to the harsh reality of the evil thing the US federal government has become, or have you folks had your heads up your anuses???

Currently we have the most evil, corrupt psychopath in American history squatting in the White House, which he stole from the actual winner of 2020 election, and that psychopath has loosed the entire US DOJ upon that righteous man, manufacturing ludicrous criminal cases against him, and so ludicrous are those fraudulent cases that the psychopath trails that righteous man in every single polling metric!

That psychopath, and its administration have already murdered tens of millions worldwide with a murderous injection masquerading as a vaccine, a vaccine to a bio-weapon the psychopath and traitors in US intel loosed upon the entire planet so as to directly aid them in shutting down the entire US economy, and destroy that righteous man!

I assure you, they are monsters, perfectly capable of perpetrating atrocity anywhere on earth, which they most definitely just did do in Moscow, Russia! :wink:
I might buy this narrative. . . if Torie Nuland was still employed. . . :rolleyes:

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF!?!?!?! :dunno:

Otherwise. . nah. I'm not convinced.

This would be akin to saying that the Bundy's out west were funded by the Chinese or the Russians.

Just because you have political extremists or separatists, does not necessarily mean they are funded and created by a nation's enemies.

IN the US we have lots of folks that are unhappy with our own government, and likewise, I have no doubt they have plenty of folks that are unhappy with the Russian government.

Especially after that last. . . "selection."

Isis just claimed responsibility.

Like I wrote on the other thread:

ISIS Reportedly Claims Responsibility For Moscow Terrorist Attack

Which ISIS?

• The John McCain "moderate terrorist" ISIS with red Nike sneakers?
  • Or the CIA extreme terrorist ISIS with brand new Timberland boots?

Curious minds want to know!:dunno:

"Russia’s Federal Security Service said 40 people died and more than 100 were wounded in an attack Friday at a Moscow concert hall. The attack, which Russian authorities are investigating as terrorism, is the deadliest in Russia in recent years.

Several gunmen burst into the concert hall on the edge of Moscow and sprayed visitors with automatic gunfire, killing and wounding dozens and starting a massive blaze. Russian media reported that the venue’s roof was collapsing. The attack comes days after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on the country in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.

The attack followed a statement issued earlier this month by the U.S. Embassy in Moscow that urged the Americans to avoid crowded places in the Russian capital in view of an imminent attack, a warning that was repeated by several other Western embassies. Putin, who extended his grip on Russia for another six years in the March 15-17 presidential vote after a sweeping crackdown on dissent, earlier this week denounced the Western warnings as an attempt to intimidate Russians."

So a couple of weeks ago, the Biden admin warned Moscow that there was an imminent attack planned on Russia; to which Putin rightfully ignored as rhetoric and intimidation tactics. Why didn't the Biden admin stop this attack if they knew it was coming? Is it because they knew they planned this deadly attack to begin with? Some were saying the gunmen where dressed in antifa gear; others report hearing the gunmen saying "Soros sent us" and passing out DEI propaganda during the attack.

I know the GOP held impeachment hearings earlier this week, but if a sitting president coordinating with the CIA to murder innocent people in a false flag terror attac is an impeachable; nobody is.
nah .. its Isis rearing its head across the world again ... another failure of the Briben admin .

I might buy this narrative. . . if Torie Nuland was still employed. . . :rolleyes:

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF!?!?!?! :dunno:

Otherwise. . nah. I'm not convinced.

This would be akin to saying that the Bundy's out west were funded by the Chinese or the Russians.

Just because you have political extremists or separatists, does not necessarily mean they are funded and created by a nation's enemies.

IN the US we have lots of folks that are unhappy with our own government, and likewise, I have no doubt they have plenty of folks that are unhappy with the Russian government.

Especially after that last. . . "selection."
Nuland was NOT fired, she apparently resigned, but did she, really? Certainly whatever gameplan she was sporting, is still being sported about, my guess is she is on to another war arena to be!

Do you know that Nuland, like Johnny Brennan is a communist? That her family is related to "Leon Trotsky?" That they/she hate Russia, and see themselves as its lawful "err" rulers?

The United States was behind this attack, not a shred of doubt, just as they were behind blowing out Russia's multi-billion dollar Nordstream pipeline, which was done more to ensure Germany remain solidly under wing of US eagle....

The United States was behind this attack, not a shred of doubt
You may not have a shred of doubt, but w/o some concrete analysis, you can't state that unequviocly.

Yes, you are correct, I forgot Torie resigned.

I'm aware that Neo-cons are Trotskyites.

just as they were behind blowing out Russia's multi-billion dollar Nordstream pipeline,

Sorry pal. .. still bupkis in the way of hard facts and evidence on this one.

Islamic State group claims responsibility for Moscow attack in statement posted on affiliated channels on social media​

ISIS Claims Attack on Moscow Concert Hall After Ukraine Blames Putin​

ISIS claims responsibility for attack in busy Moscow-area concert venue that left at least 40 dead​

/thread is fake news and a conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

Damn, how stupid and superstitious...bàseless lies.

Hey all MAGA MAGGOTS, according to P01135809, he crushed ISIS. So either he is lying sack of Orange Shit...or He is a lying Bag of Orange Shit. Take your pick.

Why didn't Biden stop an attack in Russia?

Hmm... let's see. Because BIDEN ISN'T THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA perhaps....

What a post.

I don't know, but I wouldn't be half surprised.

Obama's BFF is unrepentant bomber Bill Ayers, so the Biden Regime certainly has the wherewithal and knowledge to pull off such an attack.
lolol if this is isis (which i doubt) they probably have access to a bit better explosives and technology than the weathermen did a 1/2 century ago (even if ayers was undercover)

Hey all MAGA MAGGOTS, according to P01135809, he crushed ISIS. So either he is lying sack of Orange Shit...or He is a lying Bag of Orange Shit. Take your pick.

not even dear leader could have stopped this sneak attack of xiden's chinese masters on the entire white race.

lololololololol

if we did arrange an attack on moscow, great. i hope objectives were reached.

. . . yeah, reading the articles. . . I don't see any connection to the CIA or America. It might be possible that America knew because of weapons sales, but that's about it, IMO.

I believe the folks in D.C. are not this utterly dumb to interfere this close in Russian internal affairs.
most important for the deep state and soros interrupt the flow of cash on the moscow to mar a lago express. but don't worry, the rnc will pick up expenses until putin's deliveries resume.

terrorizing the capital of the beleaguered white race was also important to xoe xiden and the yellow peril that owns him.

and of course has nothing to do with putin's alliance with syria vs isis or chechna or russian meddling in the former soviet stans?

on edit : or perhaps this is dear leader's saudi allies, using weapons that trump so presciently gave to the gentle shieks of the desert. ......

Umm,, let's think logically and rationally shall we?

What would America gain from a terror attack in Russia? What would the motivation be and to whose benefit?

It would be exponentially more likely that Putin funded such an attack than Biden. Exponentially. In values we couldn't calculate in our heads.
Putin will be forced to divert troops from the invasion back to Moscow.
As a strong man type leader he should be keeping Russians safe.

not even dear leader could have stopped this sneak attack of xiden's chinese masters on the entire white race.

lololololololol

if we did arrange an attack on moscow, great. i hope objectives were reached.

IS now claims credit for attack, which is strange because P01135809 at one time said he had destroyed them. Oh well another in long line of lies from the Orange Shit Gibbon.

Last time I checked the President of Roosha was Pooty. Mr. Biden in no way could have prevented the attack because HE PRESIDENT of The UNITED STATES you dumb ass fuck faced MAGA MAGGOT!

Forum List

Back