Putin disappoints entire Europe

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Bad, bad, news for Europe, Litwin.

Putin is not going to invade Europe.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has slammed allegations that Russia is planning to fight against Europe as utter nonsense.

"As for the allegations that we are planning to invade Europe after Ukraine, this is utter nonsense meant solely to intimidate their population to make them pay more money," he said at a meeting with military pilots in the Tver Region.

He noted that this narrative unfolds "amid the slumping economy and deteriorating living standards." "This is absolutely clear and is acknowledged by everyone. This is not propaganda. This is what is really happening. They need to justify themselves, so they are intimidating their population with a potential Russian threat while seeking to expand their dictation onto the entire world," Putin stressed."

Nato:
"‘We have to realise it’s not a given that we are in peace. And that’s why we have the plans, that’s why we are preparing for a conflict with Russia."

Last edited:
There is no doubt that we can thoroughly trust Putin. His actions have made it very, very clear that he will consistently do exactly what he feels will increase his power. It is totally unnecessary to pay any attention to his words.

There is no doubt that we can thoroughly trust Putin. His actions have made it very, very clear that he will consistently do exactly what he feels will increase his power. It is totally unnecessary to pay any attention to his words.
Do you really think American leaders are any different?

Well, he almost swore on the Bible that he wasn't going to attack Ukraine, either.
You're being freed of the scumbags in your upper echelons, shall we say. As soon as they are done with you can go back to your lives. Until then you're going to have to endure the power plants exploding and the "dog-shit" army sending your Bandera worshipers straight to their reunion with him.
You'll be fine, don't worry. With all your misgivings you're not the worst of them.

You're being freed of the scumbags in your upper echelons, shall we say. As soon as they are done with you can go back to your lives. Until then you're going to have to endure the power plants exploding and the "dog-shit" army sending your Bandera worshipers straight to their reunion with him.
You'll be fine, don't worry. With all your misgivings you're not the worst of them.
In upper echelons? Don't want to upset you, but your dogshit army hasn't been able to take any of them whatsoever yet. Or they don't want to. Or something else.

In upper echelons? Don't want to upset you, but your dogshit army hasn't been able to take any of them whatsoever yet. Or they don't want to. Or something else.
Crocus city gave them the green light. Budanov is in the crosshairs, haven't you heard?

Don't be stupid.
Putin does anything his freemason satanic masters command.
The final goal isn't victory in the idiotic Ukraine war but elimination of white European man.
When Putin receives order from his boss he will immediately put the red button.

Well, he almost swore on the Bible that he wasn't going to attack Ukraine, either.

Putin is a secret Lubavici Chassid he's allowed to do anything he pleases to fool stupid goyim.
Just go to DuckDuckGo ( Google removes a such information) and look for information about his mother and his spiritual father Berel Lazar

You forget one thing.
According to the Putin's Plan a lot of new mobilizations follow, fooled Russia will fight against own brother until the last Russian.
Like in Ukraine.
What are you fighting for?
Both in Kremlin and in Kiew are non-Christian enemies of Slavic peoples who push both brothers in a meat grinder.

3218027993.jpg

Crocus city gave them the green light. Budanov is in the crosshairs, haven't you heard?
I am surprised he is still in crosshairs. Or more correctly, that he and a number of some state agencies' heads feel themselves quite good despite more than two years of the war.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has slammed allegations that Russia is planning to fight against Europe as utter nonsense.

"As for the allegations that we are planning to invade Europe after Ukraine, this is utter nonsense meant solely to intimidate their population to make them pay more money," he said at a meeting with military pilots in the Tver Region.

He noted that this narrative unfolds "amid the slumping economy and deteriorating living standards." "This is absolutely clear and is acknowledged by everyone. This is not propaganda. This is what is really happening. They need to justify themselves, so they are intimidating their population with a potential Russian threat while seeking to expand their dictation onto the entire world," Putin stressed."

Nato:
"‘We have to realise it’s not a given that we are in peace. And that’s why we have the plans, that’s why we are preparing for a conflict with Russia."

uzjacyc70xj61.png

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

I am surprised he is still in crosshairs. Or more correctly, that he and a number of some state agencies' heads feel themselves quite good despite more than two years of the war.
He's afraid the new people who come next may turn out to be smart. It's easier with the morons. Haven't you heard that story yet? It's a well-known one, I think.

You forget one thing.
According to the Putin's Plan a lot of new mobilizations follow, fooled Russia will fight against own brother until the last Russian.
Like in Ukraine.
What are you fighting for?
Both in Kremlin and in Kiew are non-Christian enemies of Slavic peoples who push both brothers in a meat grinder.

3218027993.jpg
Man, you religious fanatics are hard to understand. I'm all for religious people but you are made of some weird stuff.

He's afraid the new people who come next may turn out to be smart. It's easier with the morons. Haven't you heard that story yet? It's a well-known one, I think.
Or maybe they can take care of themselves. Or maybe somebody helps them in that.

I don't think that Budanov is a 'moron', btw. Though, I can't say that effectiveness of his state agency is too high.

Or maybe they can take care of themselves. Or maybe somebody helps them in that.

I don't think that Budanov is a 'moron', btw. Though, I can't say that effectiveness of his state agency is too high.
From Crocus on I hope they'll be hunted down, care or not. Power plants is one thing but Budanov and friends with Zircons in their asses will be a real treat to us all. I hope you do understand that Putin cares for you. He could have shut down most of them, the plants, much earlier but he waited till the spring so that you didn't get cold in the winter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back