Introductions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here tyhat is a member of offtopic board ?

That is where i heard about this board from... Just curious.. :bye1:

queenie74 said:
Is there anyone here tyhat is a member of offtopic board ?

That is where i heard about this board from... Just curious.. :bye1:

I am a member of another Politics board, one that is far more liberal than this one. I go to that one when I want to have a good fight. There is very little Moderation on that board so flaming gets extreme.

Oh and P.S. Welcome Aboard. You will become addicted within weeks. :smoke:

no1tovote4 said:
I am a member of another Politics board, one that is far more liberal than this one. I go to that one when I want to have a good fight. There is very little Moderation on that board so flaming gets extreme.

Oh and P.S. Welcome Aboard. You will become addicted within weeks. :smoke:

sounds fun...where? :alco: :flameth:

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, it is the whole advertising thing. They will have no issue if I PM you the address too. Do you want it?

nah,I am addicted to enough boards.. :rotflmao:

uh... hey.. this is my first post so here's a bit about myself... I'm 18, I live in PA (I hate PA).. I just joined the Army, I'm currently engaged to a great guy... hmmmm... I'm pretty small, 5'1" and 93lbs... I'm ultra hyper and ultra bored most of the time.. I love music... I design some graphics using macromedia... and that's pretty much it...

kancer43 said:
uh... hey.. this is my first post so here's a bit about myself... I'm 18, I live in PA (I hate PA).. I just joined the Army, I'm currently engaged to a great guy... hmmmm... I'm pretty small, 5'1" and 93lbs... I'm ultra hyper and ultra bored most of the time.. I love music... I design some graphics using macromedia... and that's pretty much it...

Welcome!--Hang on for a good ride!

kancer43 said:

Stick around and enjoy. Welcome to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back