Introductions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kancer43 said:
uh... hey.. this is my first post so here's a bit about myself... I'm 18, I live in PA (I hate PA).. I just joined the Army, I'm currently engaged to a great guy... hmmmm... I'm pretty small, 5'1" and 93lbs... I'm ultra hyper and ultra bored most of the time.. I love music... I design some graphics using macromedia... and that's pretty much it...
Hiya and welcome aboard the good ship Lollipoop! Nobody here but us chickens.

kancer43 said:
uh... hey.. this is my first post so here's a bit about myself... I'm 18, I live in PA (I hate PA).. I just joined the Army, I'm currently engaged to a great guy... hmmmm... I'm pretty small, 5'1" and 93lbs... I'm ultra hyper and ultra bored most of the time.. I love music... I design some graphics using macromedia... and that's pretty much it...
Welcome soldier!!! :salute:

Hey everyone,
This is Joker introducing a new face.
Say hi to Jewls.
She might hold off on posting for a while since she's a message board newby
so be gentle.
Thanks,
Joker

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Hey everyone,
This is Joker introducing a new face.
Say hi to Jewls.
She might hold off on posting for a while since she's a message board newby
so be gentle.
Thanks,
Joker
Jewls is still pending activation from the admins.
sorry.

kancer43 said:

"oooh! It's a LADY!"

ladies_man1.jpg

:D

I LOVE PA..

Hi all,
I am glad to have found this board. It looks intelligent and sane; not an easy combo to find. I enjoy talking current events, but I'll try to keep the blather to a minimum. As you might have guessed by my name, I love old abbeys and classic Mel Brooks' movies.

I guess that's all for now. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

:bye1:

Abbey Normal said:
Hi all,
I am glad to have found this board. It looks intelligent and sane; not an easy combo to find. I enjoy talking current events, but I'll try to keep the blather to a minimum. As you might have guessed by my name, I love old abbeys and classic Mel Brooks' movies.

I guess that's all for now. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

:bye1:
Hi and welcome. It is a pretty sane board, but we have our nut cases. I've already read one of your posts and you appear to use your God given cognitive thinking skills and that is very welcomed here. Lately we seem to have been inundated with many that just blabber without providing any basis for their reasoning other than what they regurgitate from their evening news or the NY Times....

and the top of the day to you...so far you have posted with logic..and a liitle smattering of bluntness...much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back