Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I'm quite sure the MSM will all but ignore this. It's what they do, cover up for Democrats. But this is flashing warning signs.

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since Great Recession

While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the stronger than expected (if soon to be revised lower) headline payrolls print (which at 187K came in just above expectations of 170K but followed two sharply downward revised months) and the unexpected spike in the unemployment rate from 3.5% to 3.8%, the highest since Feb 2022, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
Let's start with revisions.​
Regular readers are aware that earlier this year we spotted a peculiar trend when it comes to economic data releases by the Biden admin which - without fail - had been revised lower...​

...​

Last edited:
I'm quite sure the MSM will all but ignore this. It's what they do, cover up for Democrats. But this is flashing warning signs.

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since Great Recession

While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the stronger than expected (if soon to be revised lower) headline payrolls print (which at 187K came in just above expectations of 170K but followed two sharply downward revised months) and the unexpected spike in the unemployment rate from 3.5% to 3.8%, the highest since Feb 2022, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
Regular readers are aware that earlier this year we spotted a peculiar trend when it comes to economic data releases by the Biden admin which - without fail - had been revised lower...​

/1697588266579403168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1697588528291500301%7Ctwgr%5Ecbbd45a7c8b48bb221641380461eb8710e35b254%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Feconomics%2Finside-todays-disastrous-jobs-report-670k-full-time-jobs-gone-last-2-months-offset-1​
...​

Potato Head's Marxist handlers are right on schedule. This was all planned and orchestrated. They feel they are only two, maybe three more stolen elections away from securing total power. And then the atheist left will have total control. The Constitution will be scrapped. Freedoms will be scrapped. The very few will become trillionaires. And the leftwing dimbulbs in here will be sorely confused and disappointed they are shackled like the rest of us. "We believed them." Mashie tried to warn you people, and told you what to do to avert it:
It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I'll have my Catholic faith as my lifeboat. What will y'all have?

Last edited:
It's part of the Democratic party's economic warfare against the middle classes.

Besides the bleak jobs prospects, since January 2021 when Crooked Joe took office the cumulative inflation isfuckin 81.10%.

That means what used to cost you $100 just a mere 2 and a half years ago when Crooked Joe usurped the presidency now costs you $181.10!!!

That kind of inflation hits the poor and middle classes the worst. It grinds people into poverty under the jackboots of the Democratic party of slavery, racism and oppression.

Under Trump we had an all-time record low poverty rate. The absolute lowest poverty rate in the entire 247 year history of the United States of America.

The numbers don’t lie, xiden and the demafasict have recorded the economy

...​

I am overworked please lay me off.

better.jpg

187K jobs created, UE up to 2.8, 8mm good jobs available for those laid off, strong consumer spending continues, bond yield and mortgage rates continue to decline, and inflation is weakening.

Excalibur works for the Russians, remember.

:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back